/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

IMPORT EXPORT EDITION

Old thread Purge soon. Make sure your profile is public, gtag is your active crew and you have "don't cuck me 2016" in your bio or you're kicked.

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to cuck in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to private.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No homosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60038/Bravado-Youga-Classic-Kill-Quota-Mode-Now-Available-Plus-Special-GTA

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/mSJRjxZ2ffiI_GrandTheftAutoV12.02.2016-19.57.48.45.mp4.webm
obsproject.com/
a.uguu.se/eg31PntdYGOq_GrandTheftAutoV12.03.2016-08.15.00.16.mp4.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

Hey i'm here from reddit guys :D. I heard there was a rockstar employee here and i want to ask about the chilliad mistery for my wife's son he asks so much about it.

GOD AMONGST MAN , !CSmUrZluSg, PLEASE COME BACK AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!
Import/Export better have Supra or Hakumai!

Nice b8.
Now, fuck off.

i can confirm that

never
ever

debating on buying the gun locker while it's on sale.

if i were to ever sell my Maze West office and move to a different location would I have to re-buy the locker or does the purchase carry over?

Yo is heists out yet?

When you sell an office you get 50% of the money you spent on it back, I think that covers the upgrades as well. Pretty sure they don't carry over between offices

in 3 months

they've come/gone tbqh

not denying pacific standard's efficiency as money-maker but most players have moved on, the only people who do the glitch frequently now are just people who absolutely cannot focus on anything that isn't instanced

Same, the new update made me think the special car garage is for maze tower only for some reason.

Coquette C6 when

could be arcadius or maze tower but the others just don't make sense at all

sucks because lombank is the second most expensive office behind maze tower

Post garages in anticipation of the new garages.

Hmmm so that begs the question:

If I buy it on sale now at 50%, then when I sell I get 50% back, does that mean I'll get all of the money back I spent on it, or 50% of what I actually paid?

Pretty sure it's 50% of what you actually paid. Lots of people bought t20s when they were 50% off to use as bonds if they got banned. When they tried to sell them they only got 50% back of what they paid so I'd imagine offices work the same way

Finally made it into an Aralich webm.

Fuck these import export bullshit, I wanted MANSIONS!

>fuck actual missions and cool garages, I wanted to walk around in an oversized apartment and interact with about four things

I bet you don't even drink your green juice daily

if not, atleast we're getting a skyline, he also said ricer "cars" so I assume more then one jap car.

>there are people itt that don't drink their green juice daily

>(You) can bring any 5 vehicles from IV and EFLC, but after that, that's it. No more gonna be added.

My choices would be:
Hakumai
APC
Uranus
Turismo or SuperGT
Chavos

I don't think i can even name 5 vehicles let alone know wich one that are already in V or not.

>Not knowing carfus
Are you YouTuber?

>Double T Custom
>APC
>Comet (without spoiler)
>PMP 600
>Feltzer (without bodykit)

Akshully, it only counted as your kill because he hit the ground after taking damage from you. He survived the shot

sometimes even headshots aren't enough to prevent suicide

>shit like the ramp car is Pegasus
>but is added to the CEO vehicle menu

How mad are you?

>shit like the ramp car is Pegasus
pretty fucking ma-
>but is added to the CEO vehicle menu
Everything is alright in the world

Why would I be mad? This is how it should be. Make it so they're not upgradable and don't invoke insurance costs.

Called it
Pegacucked again

>When you go flying over a checkpoint because you're going too fast.

wew

I thought you said you never had that problem?

Found a new method for that loop to go flying.

fuck off with this shit. TT is the easiest type racing (if you can call it that) and you still suck

Rockstar Faggot tell me about the fucking jetpack. All I want is the jetpack. Fuck reddit and fuck this board, the jetpack is all that matters

Alright beat my time then.
a.uguu.se/mSJRjxZ2ffiI_GrandTheftAutoV12.02.2016-19.57.48.45.mp4.webm

I would but I don't have any recording software to record a lap so you would just say I cheated

>I don't have any recording software to record a lap so

shadowplay is free, homie

you're really fucking dumb

No nivida gpu?
Fraps?
Webmcam?
Plays.tv Gameplay Recorder? Wadsitworth uses this but I don't know how that works.
obsproject.com/

>APC
>NRG
>Coquette
>Super GT
>Feltzer, I guess

thanks, I'll go beat lap time

>Sabre
>Uranus
>Pmp600
>Fxt
>Esperanto

An Esperanto would be awesome. You have my vote.

Jaygold requesting to join PC_GTAG. OP says to set profile to both public and private. I'm guessing it's supposed to be public for now?

Welcome! We should play Deadline sometime.

New player here, how do i get these bikes?
And what is the best bike to buy? Kinda clueless.

>We have Police Roadcruiser, but no Esperanto
>We have Utility Truck, but no IV Contender
>why.jpg

You'll have to play Deadline once to unlock it in Legendary Motorsport. The best bike is up to how you like to drive, but I recommend either the Cliffhanger or Gargoyle. They're similar bikes, except the Cliffhanger accelerates better, and the Gargoyle handles well.

>save garage space on vehicle with likely few mods
>can spawn it anywhere for free

Sounds good

friendly reminder that best girl

fuck off with that one seater shit

Good luck user! I just made an even faster time!

a.uguu.se/eg31PntdYGOq_GrandTheftAutoV12.03.2016-08.15.00.16.mp4.webm

Okay thanks.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

two seater bikes are slow and fat

Did you ever consider that no one cares?

So i stole a Schafter, can i get it armored or do i need to buy one?

The armored one is a different car entirely. R* has a policy not to go back and change old vehicles, so they just introduce brand new variants

If you're thinking of the fancy armored one that the Headhunter NPCs drive, you will need to buy that one. Get it on the Legendary Motorsport site.

I highly recommend it, it's an awesome and useful car.

If by "no one" you mean C*, then yes, I have considered that, it even explain why this isn't going to ever get fixed.

Else, explain the thousands of threads on SC forum.

When you go to the car's page in the store, you have to choose which variant you want to get the armor. It increases the price, so watch out.

>thousands
>out of 100-200k players

Yea, no one. Normal people care about actual gameplay

>I'm too retarded to actually look for it
>That means that there's no evidence WHATSOEVER
>Therefore NOT A SINGLE person has the issue happening to their profile

Just how retarded exactly are you faŠ¼?

god, what a vocal minority.

I don't think you understand. The majority of players don't give a single shit, myself included

I really hope they never fix it.

Nobody gives a shit or wants to see yet another so quirky XD selfie of your retarded attentionwhore character

May Rockstar faggot can bring us more info about that DLC ! Any chance to have more informations about the cars that'll come with this DLC?

he pretty much summed up everything for the next update. i dont think he'll come back.

I hope the Nissan skyline looks good

ive been waiting for a skyline for ages but i hope theres more then one, his wording did imply more then one japanese car

/GTAG/ crew sesh when? Its saturday boys

I guess it's gonna be R34 style

He talk about some ricer who will come to benny's (as non lowrider.) Can't wait to see what car are they!

armored kuruma is more useful and unarmored schafter is more awesome

>ITT: we summon Rockstar FAGGOT

LOOK AT THESE MEMERS

The armored Schafter can easily take 2 rockets. You might think that's pointless, but it's actually not. I've had some random asshole shoot me with a rocket or throw a sticky so many times.
And since the windows are bullet resistant, some random asshole who rolls up to you won't kill you before you have a chance to react.

I personally don't know why people think the Kuruma is so useful. It's pretty good against NPCs and you can cheese pac stan with it, but you don't need something like that against NPCs and you only need 1 Kuruma for a group of 4 for cheesing pac stan.

How pro-Vaccative.

Armored Kuruma can't take an explosive hit, that's a big deal in freeroam.

Only time Kuruma is more useful is if you are a shitter that uses it as an bullet invincibility crutch

he'll come back when he starts crawing attention again

8/10

Are we ever going to get the fucking Hunter?

>armored kuruma
>useful

useful for getting blown the fuck up, because the milisecond anyone sees your car they're immediately throwing whatever explosives they have at you.

Who cares? It's just gonna be a reskinned Savage

if the savage was slightly faster it would be a hammer of god

>2:12.505
Well I concede. What will the next track be and why will it be Vespucci?

noice

>ifunny

I was there last night and I distinctly remember there being 200% more clowns in the area.

Brazzers is better.