Why does AWD suck again? Every time I try to remember...

Why does AWD suck again? Every time I try to remember, I keep thinking about how objectively superior to inferior FWD and RWD it is.

So tell me Veeky Forums, why does AWD suck? Because I'm hard pressed to imagine why.

understeer and pigfat

it plows in corners. there is a reason it was never kept in F1. as far as torque vectoring thats just cucking yourself.

>Can't drive
>Hasn't driven sti or evo

Veeky Forums is autistic

It checks out.

Do you get all of your information from the fast and furious box set?
Both of those cars blow. They're pigfat and often slower than 6 cylinder mustangs.

0/10 jesus christ try harder.

None of those are a wrx or sti. Can you fucking read?

...and?

The wrx is fucking slow and relatively expensive to maintain. No one besides fags with a vape in one hand an an energy drink in the other takes them seriously.

>dat gen coupe lap time

People on the bus hate them.

>Hyundai
Pic related.

You replied to a reply about a v6 mustang bring faster than a sti and evo. Then you posted lap times of a race between a mustang and not an evo or sti. >Are you retarded?

It wasn't a race, it's a comparison chart.

It's good but it depends on the application. Sometimes the added weight of an AWD system isn't worth the potential benefits. Sometimes it is

>its slow
160mph top speed and 0-60 in 4 seconds is slow?

>expensive to maintain
no, if you're bitching about premo fuel get fucked commie.

Awd is k
but thats mpg is not
It kinda... Blows goats

I live in upstate NY and since I've got a 3 series with the Xdrive I wouldn't ever buy another daily without AWD. It's the best in the snow I've ever driven and it has low profile 9 inch wide tires. It's hard to believe how well it performs on snow and ice.

Comparing lap times. Who cares. It had nothing to do with the conversation.

....and?