>The /ssbg/ Wiki [WIP]
supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eA4wHVC
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Look at this cutie!

Who's that one guy that posts here who mains Dedede and makes videos about it?

How can I hope you, King, Mememe?

i wanna know his channel because he had some pretty funny videos on it

Wow how did I mess that up.
Help*

Some say you can find the fabled legend lurking in one of the discords, silently plotting against his enemies.

I dont think he actually exists though. Just an idealized concept that some people use for their own gain

Are you gonna me the channel or are you just going to be a complete fucking faggot about it?

No, and yes.

So are all these reposted unfunny webms and images the work of scripts, or is it literally one loser manually uploading it in hopes that this shitty general about a dead series picks up again?

It's not dead by any means, so please elaborate if you can.

the newest game sucks ass

seems like a good enough reason to call it dead to me

Marth should be much higher on the tier list.

It's Chazo. .

Chazo is literally /our guy/.

Why are we so dead?

smash 4 sucks and it sucked the life out the general, especially since elitist shitposters like drove out people who played the other games

Post Smash couples

peachxstitchface OTP

Shitposters like moxy and rakky and chazo and pame scared off the actual smashers who just want to smash and not shitpost/circlejerk

fucking bayonetta is the stupidest character in the damn game. every damn move that she has allows her to not give a shit.
It doesnt matter that she has a shit nuetral because she basically says " fuck yo neutral". The nerf didnt do a damn thing except open up more possible combos and kill options.
All she has to do is gain the lead and then just space, and run away with up b, side b shenanigans, and will never get punished for it unless you play a character that has great mobility.
She also has the best up b in the game, and is almost near impossible to ledge guard her.
please tell me im not wrong.

Are all smash 4 players this autistic?

I really don't care when I lose a match, especially if I was really giving it my all.

Whenever a character has a free 40% combo accompanied by a broken dash grab and aerials that are safe on power shield the mainstream Smash 4 loves them.

Back in early 2015 people posted all the time about how much they hate tier whores now everyone just gave up and switched to Cloud or Diddy.

Any majors this weekend?

ugc is on

Can you post GOOD webms?

What time is melee finals est?
I didn't chill here for summit but it was great.
m2k was a beast and he might win evo now.
I'm not watching top 48 but how is mango and the god gang doing?

Anyone?
This place empty?

What gods are still in.

Is hbox in this?
Armada in losers and mango lost?

Little Mac can wave dash!