tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes
The free weekend has started on all platforms, give it a go

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_sXpNnFmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for salt

friendly reminder that electric smoke will put out thermite fields

That ain't shit, I faced a player that got 23 kills and his score was above 190. Getting shit on in that magnitude will always cause the salt mine to flow.

Angel city is so much better than any of the maps in the base game its not even funny

>people didn't know this

Swamp

Th for scorch

Thank god the new maps are gonna be FreeLC.

The swamp is still here friend, inside us all.

Does Titanfall 1 still have players on PC?

>That kill feed

REMOVE SMGS
REMOVE ASSULT RIFLES
REMOVE LMG
REMOVE SNIPERS
REMOVE SHOTGUNS

BRING BACK THE KICK AS PRIMARY MELEE

Also remove moving fast and titans
>tfw walking simulators outsell this game some how

Nah I'm keeping my bae Mastiff

>Someone in chat complains about the RC-201

Give us back faction specific pilot skins. In fact with all the new factions make some new ones.

Spectres are friends

It was pretty funny so I thought I'd share.

>all these retards not paying attention on the rooftops of Angel City
I'm gonna get inner pieces in no time

>You will never be gunned down by a sexy robot

Why live?

TONE PICCER

>all those times youll be moving through a building only to see a titan looking at you through a closed window
>you just sit there and crouch a few times at eachother then you run away
thank fuck the glass in this game is bullet proof

>not already having it on release

So i'm almost g9 scorch, what camos make you go "oh shit that's a really good scorch" when you see it?

This one

Prime Scorch.

Do they really expect me to get 90 levels on one titan to get a pinup girl?

thanks for reminding me to do this shitty meme

>you will never brofist Scorch
We need to go full weeb and have a finger snap projectile to replace thermal shield

I had a fun mistake.

I wanted to make my Ion fully red like Char, so I got the Red Tiger skin but didn't have enough for the gun, so I made it that tree green.

I ended up making Santa/Christmas Ion

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_sXpNnFmQ

That's called firestar

You want to give Scorch a throwing star? Seems more Ronin's thing.

If you melee while fire shielding, it should put whatever's left of the cooldown into a giant firepunch that you can chain into an execute if it dooms them.

How do you shoot the traps so far?

Mine are mild af compared to your distance.

holy shit that core build

Aim high, they travel in arcs like the thermal launcher

best titan?

best gun?

tone
volt

Tone
EPG

If they bring back the old Titans, what would their weapons/ordinace/tacticals be?

I think the Stryder should have the Arc Cannon, Atlas would have the X0-15 Chaingun, and then the Ogre would of course have the Triple-Threat.

I'm still pretty annoyed that Respawn didn't bother making a new model for the Ronin's weapon.

shitter detected

ion
epg

I wish that thing's projectiles had slightly faster flight speed. I really, really love that gun; it's my most-used weapon, but it's just so obviously inferior to the other shotgun in so many situations.

objectively

my picks
ronin
volt

Ion

Mozambique

Ion
Kraber

See that'd be some DLC I'd buy

Scorch

Hemlock

>Mozambique
>Let's make a sawed-off shotgun pistol as a secondary
I already have an SMG. Why do I need a shotgun secondary?

>Using a pistol as a secondary with a SMG

why.

I could dig it. Then again, since pilot appearance is currently tied to your tactical, there's only so much you can do.

Hey the Moz is fucking great but you're right that it being a secondary kinda cripples it. Not taking an anti-titan weapon as a secondary is basically saying "I want to be completely irrelevant when titans start showing up", especially since attacking titans is the easiest way to get your own.

I have a Thunderbolt attached to my SMG.

Each and every TF1 Pilot looks better than each and every TF2 Pilot, what's up with that?

ion

softball

>best gun
>epg
lol

I think Pulse Blade is the only pilot I like. All the others are robots or fat looking

best fun gun

Gimped themselves by having robots take up two of the classes.

Ion (Just because it's really good all round DESU I prefer Legion since I've picked it up recently but I think Ion is the better option in allot more situations)

Wingman Elite. Love this thing, running this on a fast load out with a SMR for titans (or idiots who aren't moving or who I get with it when I dumb ass out) and I've been doing well, thing ruins pilots.

Northstar!
Flatline!

>Northstar

What fucking planet are you living on mate?

I don't get why the Flatline is almost the last weapon you unlock.

If you don't think she's the best than you're just not playing her right desu

See, I'd be fine with Phase Shift being a robot, but Stim?

Its symbol is a SYRINGE

Scorch is love

What sit in the back, and pick people off? Kind of boring my man. Throw out a tether if someone gets close to you.

No lie, I would be mad as fuck if I got goosed by a Scorch.

I hate perks that should just be default abilities, especially if they fucking WERE default abilities in the previous game.

>Complaing about the low ttk is now leddit

The ttk IS far too low in tf2, it makes fucking cod blush. There was nothing wrong with kill times in tf1.

This is a good feel, but Nothing feels better than when someone ejects and you scorch them as they fly though the air.

It's pretty easy to do if you're right under the pilot, the projectile is fucking huge.

A lot of the ttk in TF1 was actually caused by the insanely awful hitreg. It isn't much higher at all.

Eh, although I agree that it's too low, and I'd rather have it reversed to TF1, it's really not that big of a problem.

Is Angel City in rotation in other game modes? Havnt hit it yet...

If this game had good maps and TF1 style titans (faster/captain king shields) it would be 10/10. Too bad the devs only listen to their fucking sub reddit though.

we're on a whopping 20 hz now instead of 10 hz
it's a pretty big jump after all

Nope, it's exclusive to its own playlist.

I don't get it. Sure, it's nice to have a classic map back, but Angel City isn't THAT cool. It doesn't really warrant its own playlist.

yes

meta?
>tone
>volt

my favorite?
>scorch
>ayylmaoternator

The Titans are perfect, and the maps are getting fixed. Angel City is a perfect map.

it is the same as in first game, they just reduced pilot hp from 200 to 100 and halved damage values on weapons

>fans complain about too much Titans

>Titans are now easier to kill

>people now complain about not enough Titans

>TF1 Style titans

Personally I like that the titans are slower and feel like they do.

And before you scream 'LEDDIT LEAVE' this is coming from /m/. Granted the titans in 1 felt okay too so it wouldn't be the end of the world but I really like them in this.

GIMME THE ABS BLEEDINGTARGET
BIG GIRL NEEDS BIG SWOLE

>Too bad the devs only listen to their fucking sub reddit though.
another game fucked over by reddit

It's almost like people want balance

But there is a balance now, you spend much more time as a Pilot than in Titanfall 1.

That's literally double
There couldn't possibly be two different group of people voicing opinions could there?

arguable, git gud and get your titan faster

The Titans in 2 are better than in 1. They feel better to play, they feel unique, and they look cooler.

I only see big obnoxious outlines and a healthbar.

>Doing well in game
>Ping suddenly jumps to 5000
>I die
>Lose connection

I'm not the only one then, been blaming my roomate for taking my internet

scorch

wingman elite