bladeandsoul.com/en/news/midnight-skypetal-plains-patch-notes/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/moonlight-madness/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fall-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/players-choice-costume-sale-2/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hgfnrv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post butt

here for (you)

Just let it die, holy shit.

4th for trollington repeatedly forcing their nigger fetish onto the thread

Xth for I love you!

What about that other faggot illeran or whatever litterally using half of the image cap?

xth for lynbois that look like girls

NAME?!

thats a myth

I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI

xth for I love you nuffin, you're the cutest.

I said girls, not fetal alcohol syndrome babies

No one wants to see your nasty ass you whore.

They aren't postting a nigger, user. They're posting a blackface.
He took a white bitch, dunked her in dark brown paint, and wiped her lips off.

fuck off kyoppi
did you even read my post
stupid nigger kill yourself

I'm thinking of buying 50 keys what's the chance I get a 100 flower crit?

You will likely not get it in 50 keys.The crit chance on that is literally lower than the all gems crit chance.

Don't feed them, you retard.

Low. Chance at getting a big crit in 50 keys isn't that high, and even if you do it's much more likely to be a gem crit.

the chance is as smoll as Tiny Naz

Welp

I need the flowers, BADLY

>tfw for the 5 minutes that there was no thread i didn't know where to go or what to do

feels bad man

What was that site that could add cum on pictures but it was animated? I need it for science..

I was in BSH when the thread died, and all the other usual thread-posters are asleep/dead at the moment, sorry.

Xth for best hair.

I do. Are you hurt or something? You sound personally upset

claim your waifu right now or she'll be stolen by ghoul

what if ghoul is the waifu

>tfw you're too undergeared to do DT
>tfw its DC

Dezzy!

It's actually not.

it's not

user, stop posting that thing please.

Sure

Oh. Everything will be ok user, someday people will like you too. Probably shouldnt get so mad at trivial things like that though

NA #393657 DC

I'm not kyoppi though :thinking:

Sure

woops, just little ol' me

Nice joke there

5/6 - Be smart and get your daily challenge out of the way early

Filled and departed

>No picture lobbies

:thinking:

dont tell me what to do

let me live

Xth for best costume.

Go away blackface.

Are you implying anything?

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

How does one play an alt if they don't have sheath, aka the best skill in the game?

my.mixtape.moe/hgfnrv.webm

Post groups!

can we have more?

Reminder that princess bought 60k gold from chinese bots and has been trying to start na vs eu drama everyday.

No...

Post proof or no one cares

jokes on you no one cares reagardless

Even if he did why does it concern you? Are you that mad that he has a job and you don't?

You'd fucking like that wouldn't you??

Questions for a potential new player:
1) There's no healers, is there?
2) How's the PvP? Are there Battlegrounds (I enjoy those the most, not so much arenas)
3) How similar is it to other MMOs/how easy to learn is it?
4) Are queue pops for PvP consistent? I'm playing FFXIV and PVP is non-existent in that game, I need a PVP game

who care

1. no
2. yes
3. very
4. yes

1) There's no healers, is there?
Every class self heals. Soulfighters can occasionally heal or revive other players in a party, but generally shouldn't need to if everyone is competent.

2) How's the PvP? Are there Battlegrounds (I enjoy those the most, not so much arenas)

There are battlegrounds. 6v6 is gear-based and gear-dominated, for the most part.

3) How similar is it to other MMOs/how easy to learn is it?

I'm not qualified to answer this question, but this game was completely unlike any other MMO I'd played before with the exception of Dynasty Warriors Online.

4) Are queue pops for PvP consistent? I'm playing FFXIV and PVP is non-existent in that game, I need a PVP game

It's not impossible to queue but might take a while for battlegrounds.

Heya.
Been a while, hasn't it?

Can't resist The Grind's siren song forever, it seems. Time to shake-off the rust soon™, and see how sloppy my spell rotations have become.

Before diving back into this magnificently broken whale-fest of a world, however, I'd greatly appreciate a bit of guidance from a tolerant soul or two on what to expect for an absentee of The Daily Cycle. Much has undoubtedly changed since Desolate Tomb's day in the dusty sun, after all.
Though if you aren't keen on spoonfeeding a random vagrant who types too much, I wouldn't rightly blame you.

Three questions in particular spring to mind more readily than most:

1) Is Summoner still fairly well-accepted in most lobbies?
The often-volatile "meta" of this title has favored some classes more than others as the patches march on, yet it'd be a bit of a shame to return to nothing but side-eyes and leery looks, should Summoner not be as welcomed in raids.

2) How horrendous would it be to gear-up to respectable standards, after missing-out on 2-3 months worth of progress?
Fairly certain I had pretty decent-ish gear back when Desolace was the go-to instance to loop through, but surely those accomplishments aren't as impressive as they once were.
Additionally, is ~700 Attack still bearable for most dungeons, or have those stat-driven expectations risen ever further?

3) Is venturing into Midnight Skypetal something exclusive to organized statics, or can any bunch of randoms slap an Alliance together to kick some 'shell?
Wouldn't imagine many long-standing Clans approving of a no-name Lyn entering their inner circle, so I'm hoping that the classic "opt-in/opt-out" approach still works for cutting Genbu Turtle down to size.

With ALL of that said, many thanks for your time! Wouldn't be a q u a l i t y thread without one of these overtly-lengthy posts to suffer through, now would it?

tl;dr - wordswordswordswordswords

>Healers
There are classes with party heals, but they do not serve traditional 'healer' roles as you would think of in other MMOs. Heals are simply a convenience to leave more leeway for mistakes, not required.

>PvP
There's 1v1, 3v3 (tag team style), and 6v6, and (some very rare) owPvP. 6v6 and 1v1 are the most populated/played.

>Similar to other MMOs
The basic -> do quests -> level up -> repeat part is very similar, the combat is not particularly similar to others.

>Queue pops for PvP
They're fine outside of very off hours and very high ranks.

stop doing this

fuck off trollington

in the healing aspect, summoners exist

So many people buy chink gold here it's disgusting.

1 no
2 unequalized shit, both modes
3 if you hail from something like WoW or XIV, rotations are simple af AND they are hardcoded
4 this is not a pvp game

Reminder not to salvage your Ebondrake Soulshields 6, 7 and 8 because you will most likely be using Legendary 1-5 and Ebondrake 6-8 for the most AP benefits until we farm purple crystals from Hell's furnace

LF WWV partner

NA 399886

First Pathfinder session last night went pretty well edition

technically it is a PVP oriented mmo, however >ncosft, also getting to the top ranks requires months of hard work and ping reduction

I want to facefuck Hatefield.

you mean tomb 6 7 8

no

>rating 7 ap over 7% crit damage
this is why you're shit

Is it Tomb or Ebon?
Ebon gives 7 AP, Tomb gives 7% crit damage.

What's more important?

He probably meant tomb honestly... other than that, who else bis 678 tomb here?

whats with this game's voice acting? some things sound like they are made by pros and others sound like they were voiced by a hobo they kidnapped and forced to read a script at gunpoint.

tomb obv

It's a doggy dog world!

I honestly recommend getting a voice pack mod. Anything other than English. I use Korean and I've heard people enjoy CN/JP as well, but the English voicework is fucking horrendous.

not even using a tripcode
are you even trying?

you're not tripping either autist

More AP = More damage compared to crit damage which relies on you getting consistent crits, so it would only really apply to Kung Fu Master