How "Edgy" is your DD?

Its common among car enthusiasts to daily drive socially unacceptable cars every day. Whether because you're just edgy, or because you can only afford one car, a lot of us do it

I'd give my turbo Miat a 7/10

>Loud exhaust and louder BOV

>Very lowered and stiff

>Racing seats that fat people don't fit in

>Roll bar with stickers

but it's a subdued color and no huge spoilers so it's not that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJgHdWle-Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=vuyJ5jD3r0o
youtu.be/4LGK8pfDqh8
youtube.com/watch?v=0z7Hhyw5X-U
youtube.com/watch?v=maUb-8eXpvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

black volvo 855, stock except for stereo, injectors and R ecu. 1/10

>nigger exhaust

Go die in a ditch you oversteering person of colour

My daily driver is a fucking Chevy Equinox. I can't think of many things less edgy.

I hate the fucking thing, but when you're offered a free car you don't say no, especially if your other car is an FD. Besides, it's easier to fit four stoners into a crossover than it is to cram them into a two-seat coupe.

>right rear quarter bashed in
>right rear taillight cover broken in half
>wall tap scuffs on both rear corners
>Ebisu Matsuri sticker still on the back windshield
>welded diff so chattery
>BOV unhooked for tsu tsu noises
>front bumper zip tied back on
>hood zip tied down with tape over the gap between the headlights and hood to keep wind from ripping it up
>15 year old Bride bucket that's faded and ripped to shit
I'd say 9/10 ratchet as fuck

I'm stuck with only it until I can get either my GTR back or this JZX90 Chaser from my Aussie friend.

Gate guards love it. Big gay windshield banner is gone as well.

0/10
A small hatchback aimed at 30 somethings starting a family, my first car after riding motorcycles.

Maybe its get a 1/10 as the Verisa was only sold in japan and its technically a JDM import which is something i guess.

dat u noriyaro?

Matte black S2000 with a "tasteful" sub, lowered and coilovers. May or my not have loud exhaust.
8/10, needs beans for all this rice

Mines the edgiest.
E90 325i with dashboard mounted fedora and Glock

10/10

Would give too large a turbo and thrash the fuck out of

Pretty good.

He said it's turbo lol, he probably needs the extra flow capacity. I think 3" is recommended for turbo miatas

You have the same tires as me and the same color paint too..

Also I'd say 2/10 edgy, I don't even have any stickers on it and it has a stock exhaust.

What's with the concrete bar?

fucking jelly as hell senpai

My MS3 is lowered, plastidip badging and wheels, with weeb /osg/ stickers.

I'd give it a 5/10 for average boyracer FWD car, mustang drivers like to laugh at me and civics like to blow their fartcan near me.

It's a regular parking block in perhaps the oddest design choice I've ever seen in a parking lot

Seriously, you can't even use a third of that space because that parking block is way too far ahead of the curb

7 series BMW. Just bought it, fixing minor things over winter, but I`m gonna replace chrome grills and moldings with black, maybe paint my rims black or gunmetal, straight pipes, lower it, etc.

So far everything is stock tho

Mine doesn't have a turbo but is pretty much the same story, so 6/10 but bonus points because it's really rare where I am and I live in the countryside with small roads destroyed by tractors so 8/10 just because I feel like my car will just loose parts one day on those fucking roads.

Nice paintjob you cunt

Extra downforce probably

what car is that senpai?

1/10
It's a womans car with some extras.

Not mine but I see this guy everyday

Jesus christ what the fuck.

>don't tread on me reeeee

Fuck me sideways

16 FoST.
People probably think I'm a faggot, but I'm having too much fun to care.

Is it a DD if its my only car tho?

0/10

My daily is a Subaru Outback wagon, it's as far from edgy as you can make a car.

If I keep it much longer though, it may yet become edgier.

>Want to lift it a few inches
>Install knobby tires
>bedline the plastic body cladding and bumpers
>spray the main body flat white
>beat the fuck out of it until it finally gives up

pic related would be my dream daily tho.

Good god man!

Does your BOV go PFSHHHH or TSUTSUTSUTSU? If the latter, post engine bae and tell me what's your setup fampai. I want to hear dolphins under my car.
>t. retarded nigger with fwd shitbox

what do they call this model? dakar?

TSUTSUTSUTSU is what you get without bov at all (or when a bov is too small/ not dumping fast enough) by the air reversing out through the compressor blades.

This is what no bov sounds like: youtube.com/watch?v=oJgHdWle-Yk

I just roll through the third world streets in a '93 Swift GTi...with a fucking huge turbo. And it's purple. Simple, tasteful body mods, just a single sticker on the rear window from the shop I take it to. A bolt-on half rollcage is in the works. Suspension is a bit stiff and the car is very low yet, somehow, ground clearance is just like on a normal car. I doo take potholes and bumps as slowly as possible because muh Neovas.

Is it loud? A bit but nothing too annoying in normal driving. If you floor it, it sings the sound of its people and really makes a loud, wonderful chorus of mechanical sounds. It's a 1300cc that did consistent 12s 1/4 miles at 2600 meters above sea level, of course it's gonna be fucking loud.

I'd say it's a 7.0 on the edgy scale from a normiefag point of view.

Pic related.

Dolphins or mutant turkey sounds are bad, mmkay? That's called turbo surge and can ruin your turbocharger in the long run. Fun sound, unfun repair costs.

Bone stock and probably gonna stay like it

May 25 swap it soon

Why lol

It's a R32 GTS-t

1979 trans am

I leave a trail of transmission fluid and noise

Does nori browse this board? I love his videos

1/10
yellow fiat Punto with aftermarket headlights and literally no exhaust

My dd is about a -8/10 on the edgy scale. I need a less boring car.

Totally standard Mondeo ST220, so not edgy at all. Took the badges off as well so occasionally someone who likes cars will make a positive comment but to 95% of the population it is just an old Mondeo.

It is Grey too, not that obnoxious "performance" blue. I like it.

I give my FC a 9.3/10
>dented up, keyed up, bottomed out, with stickers by some or the dents
>straight piped 2.5 all the way through from the headers, type 2 street port (thing is fucking LOUD especially on the cold startup procedure), gunshots every time I press the gas
>no stereo, but I have a portable speaker for your enjoyment
>speedo un hooked
>bald rear tires and it's rained every day for the past 2 months
>drivers seat is from an FB and in horrible shape
>crooked Nardi steering wheel with quick release and I take it to class with me
>only hooked the horn back up last week, I would just rev the engine before to get people's attention and it fucking worked
>solid aluminum engine and transmission mounts
It's like getting a massage above 3000 rpms
>car fucking reeks of raw gas and idemitsu

Girls love it. Guys love it. Old people wanna kill me

I have a 2002 subaru legacy wagon, how do I lift it? I don't see kits that lift subarus but people are telling me to just use forester shocks and struts

Pic related, my legacy

Probably 1/10.

Its debadged, has 17's (OEM Wheels) instead of 16's , has a black ice freshener and a pedo bear sticker on the rear quarter.

Other than that its a completely stock 2008 wagon.

I used to have an old green Saab with an SS deaths head spray painted on the roof and various other abuse painted on different panels, including "Get out the fucking way" backwards across the front bumper

I mean I drive a 21 year old unmodified Honda with a Vtec engine.
That's about as socially unacceptable as you can get.

Is that a tarbo user?

-1/10
Just a bone stock base model RSX

Scirocco 1.4 tsi
Accepted by both normies and enthusiasts.

Educate thyself:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuyJ5jD3r0o

It's bad for your turbo. So unless you're running something that's easily replacable, you don't want TSUTSUTSUTSUTSU.

Permissible exception: Any VL.

>Swift GTI
>12's

HOW BIG IS THE FUCKING TURBO

fox mustang
>lowered
>loud af
>bad on gas
>questionable reliability
>looks kinda retarded
ill give myself an 8

Just so you guys know you can get a pretty good tsu tsu sounds without fucking up your turbo. I know because my turbo car a 2903 Mazda speed protege makes those sounds factory and they get louder when you mod the car. Essentially you need a recirculating blow off valve that vents into your intake close to the air filter. All this before the air flow sensor. Make the air filter a pod filter and all the piping aluminum for best sounds. This creates the tsutsu or as I call it in my car the zoidburg sound. The recirculating bypass air creates a pressure wave passing against the intake air that makes the sound. And there is no compressor surge to hurt your turbo. Just a bit of drop in intake air efficiency.

youtu.be/4LGK8pfDqh8

It's not THAT big, boost comes strong at around 3800rpm which is not even half of the engine's rpm limit. Truth be told, I bought the car already built when I gave up on a project of my own (a first love story gone real sad) and credit for the build and the car's times go to the prev. owner. I'm going to time attacks regularly and trying gradually to improve muh skills, it's what I wanted a car for in the first place, the little shit is unbelievably quick enven though at the moment it's set at 7k rpm and 12psi which is good enough for almost 200fwhp...on a shitbox that weighs under 2000lbs.

Video related. Pic related for the keks.

cant handle the edge, looking to get another w201 to daily until it stops raining.

>94 civic vx, 100% bone stock except late civic SI wheels with some sticky toyos

pretty fuckin un-edgy other than the fact that some fags sneer at its age and the fact that it is a tiny tin can with hardly any sound deadening

>98 reg cab 4x4 tacoma. lifted, 33's, no swaybar, front bumper removed and replaced with custom made 2"x1/4" wall square tube monstrosity, more dents and scratches than you can count and a bed that is absolutely raped to fuck. massive exhaust leak from stolen catalytic converter replaced with straight pipe

everyone hates it. smells terrible, brakes cant even lock up when its wet, noisy interior because minimal sound deadening, the swaybar snapped in two so the body roll around corners is frightening, the ride quality is terrible, and its a bench seat so theres not much room for the passenger.

The Legacy Outbacks all have spacers in addition to different springs. You can use stuff from other cars, or you can just order in King springs and be done with it 8)

That sounds awesome. That's kinda how I want my FC to be. Except for the speedo cable shitty seats and fucked up tires.

Well it's lowered with white wheels and exhaust but it's not that loud. Maybe 6/10

shut the fuck up.

I dunno. You guys tell me

Go Blue

I'm planning a roadkill-style '71 monte carlo with a 6-71 blower thru the hood. Shud b laff

>white wheels
why are people this dumb? if you have any sort of not-shitty-econobox brake pads you're going to wind up turning your wheels brown or washing them every week.

it's 2.5 inch, it looks huge because miat's small

It make TSU TSU noises if you let off under low vaccum, and if you let off on boost it make a short TSU TSU until the BOV catches up then it goes PSH

It's also the GOAT winter car.

Other than turbo spool at 2500rpm, no jap cannon as of yet, but seats only skinnies fit so only 2/10

You don't need a full 3" exhaust unless you're making more than ~300hp

finally a clean one, looks ace

really nice hope you keep it clean.

kek I just like the look, I wash my car most weekends anyway.

cheers m8

as soon as i picked the turbo wago up, it split a radiator hose and it's knock sensor packed up but yeah it's gonna stay clean

What happened to the benz

I get about 2% thumbs up and 98% looks of disapproval

>it's gutted
>it's loud
>its got suspension off of a retired rally car
>it's got skidplates under everything
>if you brake hard on anything loose, the car will try to 180

Part of me doesn't want to stop using it as a daily, even though my new job can afford me pretty much anything I could realistically want to commute with

Sold it back in July

youtube.com/watch?v=0z7Hhyw5X-U

My R33 GTST

>nice and low on 17 inch rays and coil overs
>no bov, tsututu all day
>3 inch straight pipe

God I love this car

Thats fucking cool user rally cars are sick

I daily drove this for a year
It's currently taken apart and getting an engine/suspension upgrade

>inb4 australia
Idk why they flip

NOICE.

>wheels poke
>no cat
>aftermarket headers and exhaust, loud as fuck, but slow as fuck
>lowered
>bubble dildo shifter
>buckets from a '95 Neon
I would give it a 7/10

medium amounts of edge

fiesta st with a bov to make the turbo sound LOUD as hell

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=maUb-8eXpvw

i have pretty much every bolt on available for the car, looking to put a bigger turbo in soon.
>engine has enem cams, darton sleeves, wiseco pistons
>stock tarbo running 25 psi, roughly 400 hp
>shit on subaru vapefags like its my job
>fuckin love my car, 5/10 edge due to stickers

It's so ugly

Are you still fixated on your mom?

you sound happy and content :)

>car fucking reeks of raw gas and idemitsu

I don't think that's a bad thing, idemitsu smells pretty good for fucking oil.

I dd'ed my almost open headers (has like 2 feet of exhaust after the manifold) Cherokee for like a year, nothin like flooring it on an on ramp and shooting a flame when you let off

>straight exhaust jeep cherokee
but that sounds like shit

Well, it's a literal edgy box for one. Loud (when you lay into it, otherwise it's just blublublublub) exhaust, it's not entirely sensible as a DD, 5.7 liters of I don't have to pass emissions or any safety inspections, and gets 10mpg.

i'll get a edgy shitcar

recommend something under 2000 eur i'm an europoor

>captcha: public road

>straight piped i6
>sounds bad

this, that concrete bar is so fucking redundant it hurts.

woah tell me more about your FoST brah that shit sounds so extreme it must be like dailying a TVR or viper

@ 2:20

dat steering angle

>straight piped jeep I6
>sounds good
sorry hoss, I've heard that shitawful sound too often since I'M A JEEP GUY

IT
SOUNDS
RASPY
SHIT