/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

Old WoW comics edition

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
A release date will be announced after the stress test this Sunday (December 4th 12PM EST)

>OLD NOST PvP (Name: Nostalrius PvP)
This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released first.

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released after old nost. WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>What faction are we rolling?
The Horde guild will be
The Alliance guild has not yet decided on a name

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraft

Other urls found in this thread:

realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Merove
discordapp.com/invite/tAZZ6Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove the Alliance guild from the OP. There's no Alliance guild and there won't be one.
>inb4 merove spergs out

made at 716 posts,

DISREGARD THIS THREAD

ABANDON

Old thread

Is that a girl or a 'girl'?

Ahhhh, better days.

Excited to relive them on a fresh server with you niggers. At least you're not chinks.

Dark Lady watch over you

WHY WON'T THEY BAN THE FUCKING CHINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does it matter?

shut up cuck

BEWARE the living

Nagas belong in the slave pens.

( fun fact ) - sylvana had a crush on me in burning crusade... but i couldnt be with her because i did not want to cheat on my waifu ( saukura chan )

OwO you so popular sen pai!~

>it's a salty cuck spergs out episode

I missed you

Because it inflates prices and fucks up the economy?

Kill yourself Merove.

xD sort of

>M-merove boogeyman

I can vouch.

>Merove

I've raided with all of them and they're trash
always last on dps

If the chinks stay I'm not gonna even bother rolling

Leveling was bad enough towards the end when the swarm came. I'm not going through that again

>Merove
realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Merove

They've made no indication they are doing anything about the chinks. So either stay kronos or wait 6 months for crestfall

>Merove

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that me and my friend Puddi will be leading the Veeky Forums Alliance guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

attentionwhores, healsluts, "ERP friendly" anons and "girls" will not be tolerated so don't worry about anything. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be loot council because you can exploit that

add us for a discord invite (80 people right now)
Notmadti#7077
Puddi#1861

The comments about the Chinese players are a disgrace to the Vanilla community and racist as fuck - period.

No, you do not deserve to play Vanilla more than others just because your mother tongue is English, or because you speak English.

What the fuck do you mean when you say that Chinese players "are unable to communicate"? YOU are unable to communicate with them, just as much as they're able to communicate with you. To imply that they are in fault because they don't speak your language and behave in your ways is plain racism.

If you dislike gold farmers that screw up the economy, THEN YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH THEM. If you dislike a certain act, your problem lies with the group that commits it, NOT THE WHOLE NATIONALITY OF SOME PEOPLE WHO COMMIT IT. How can you not be seeing what the latter way of thinking approximates?

At a time in which the Western world is being pushed towards fascism more and more, in Trump's fucking America, the toxicity of xenophobia and chauvinism threatens to penetrate our favourite game's community too. Please prove that these people are just a vocal minority and tell them to fuck off.

Is this the Alliance discord? Fuck that, I'm not playing with these underaged autistic children, SD it is.

surely someone must have started a chinese server while nost was down that they now play on?

or do they come just for money

100% agree.
In a normal world we wouldn't be having these conversations. SAD!

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

What am I reading.

THIS i cannot BELIEVE how RACIST this community is. YOU must OPEN YOUR HEARTS for these players WHAT IF YOU WERE IN THEIR SITUATION?

>or do they come just for money
Most of them aren't gold sellers, Chinese people just like to farm shit.

Since the nost code is going public you think they could make their own server, idk

>ywn dig your head into Puddinpie's soft, warm belly and give it soft kisses while she rubs your back and wraps her feet around you

;-;

>she
>her

Come on guys stop being so racist the Chinese just want to play the game like anybody else.

>"STOP MAKING THREADS EARLY REEEEEE"
>nothing is done about it
wow you really showed them i bet they're gonna stop now

STOP HATING CHINA

WE ARE HONEST, HARD WORKING PEOPLE

Salty Nihilcuck who doesn't have his worthless tripfag circlejerk in the OP.

>warcraft players

>t. Ziao Ping

>people are hating china because they are better and more hard working players

cucks

>Horde.
>Anything but Cucks.

Bet he's a tauren player.

>I forgot Blizz used to have comic and screen shot comics

When exactly did they abandon the community? Fuck we don't even have any good youtube shit coming out

people who play tauren and have cow puns in their name need to be gassed

Why do you think it's horde?

>hard working
>every spawn of thorium camped
>entire bgs of afkers for honor
>trade chat is constantly [2. Trade] []:
>gold spammers everywhere
>roaming squads of xiaos with their xiao 60 friends ganking only english players

dumb frogposter

Why do you hate China we're just trying to have fun playing Vanilla WoW.

>literal cuckolds bending over for the Chinese sausage

Yeah. WE'RE the cucks

SS taken in Org with a played named Moomookow, the fuck do you think?

Does anyone know what faction pyddi is rolling on 100%??? I thought it was horde but that could've changed

I wanna give her gold for being so cute :3

As long as you also gas undead players who mention edgelord shit in their name as well

do something about it, cuckedy cuck cuck

Oh Orgrimmar, right.
Also a guy didn't know obviously its a tauren.

Pretty sure it was in Cata when everything else including the main site changed

i personally go out and gank the bots, afkers and lowbie xiaos while helping english speakers only

cant wait to start the second nanking until they ban all VPNs and chinese IPs

More specifically, it's when Activision entered the scene. They destroyed what little care Blizzard had left for its playerbase.

>HONEST
honesty is not a virtue in China

chinks are some of the most lying and vile people on earth
tricking others is literally in their culture

accept my friend request?

Best leader.

>the racewar starts on a private wow server

I would like to know this too, I want to reward her for being so cute >,>

So, what profession should i go to make money if i dont wanna bother competing for nodes?
Im gonna roll druid so im thinking skinning/leatherworking?

Dude you got absolutely destroyed by Glaston and BWG hahahahaha

she's rolling with an anonymous name and not telling anybody, to get away from people like you

Yep, halfway through Wrath when the old guard left and activision took over.

Right before ToC and they scrapped the other raid before ICC

>I'm not playing with these underaged autistic children
>plays with SD
ya fucked up
the best answer is neither, find some slav or unaffiliated guild
Veeky Forums guilds always fall apart when a new server comes out, which is like a quarterly affair at this point

REMINDER
you have NO
excuse to EVER roll on the pve server like a true cuck

No crafting profession makes money at low levels. Go skinning and pick a crafting profession that would actually be useful for you (probably engineering).

What
Nice name drops, faggot

What if I don't wanna deal with hordefags camping me?

>Not a 10k pop clusterfuck

Dang.

She's going to be so cold and alone out there! That poor baby D:

Salty cucks fell apart not because of new server, they simply couldn't make it to rag without pugs invited to raid. Not sure who formed raid tho i doubt they actually had any 60s besides few people who left them

>go to /nosg/
>alliance guild is run by a literal autist who kicks anyone who doesnt approve of his circlejerk

>horde guild is salty cucks and everyone shitposts at them until the end times

when the fuck are we getting a guild not run by actual dumbasses, i dont even know what good guilds are going where

Hi Merove

give me link to alliance guild pleas

SD being bad is just a meme started and perpetuated by Merove. It's a little meme-y but it isn't bad like he claims.

P's a man you fucking mongoloids

no, she's prolly gonna tell her close friends who dont namedrop you dumb beta

Join any guild not ran by Glaston or Merove (Merove is kinda ok, it's just Glaston spreading lies and shitposting about him to make him look bad)

Already got a 60 priest there

why do people play with Veeky Forums guilds? do you think these people are your friends just because you both spout the same memes all day or what?

I honestly dont understand it

>sd being bad is a meme started by merove

>merove is ok goy
>t. merove

i think ill be going horde this time around

im talking max lvl though, i wanna farm mount money

I think the people I play with in Veeky Forums guilds are my friends because we've been playing together and talking for years even if we aren't playing WoW at the time. I'm sorry you aren't able to make friends user.

>making friends
>with "people" from 4chin

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>why do people play with Veeky Forums guilds?
I've lost all control of my life.

in that case, anything can make money, but the professions with cooldown materials (mooncloth/cured hides/transmutes) are a pretty safe choice

>I'm sorry you aren't able to make friends user.
well thats just the thing, I meet new people in games that arent Veeky Forums meme spouting autists and who I continue talking to for years

>make friends user

What did he mean by this?

does anyone have a good guide for creature swapping in vanilla? aka swap noggenfogger skeleton to gnoll or something like that
also does anyone have a good database of the model IDs in vanilla?
thanks

Not everyone from Veeky Forums is a meme spouting autist. By that completely retarded way of thinking you yourself would also be a meme spouting autist.

Just a bunch of lonely 16 year Olds who think it's super cool they've got a bunch of Veeky Forums friends
This user is right, people on here don't care about each other and will turn on the others for fun

Pyddi was a mistake.

that picture is about actual girls, not "girls"