5'8

>5'8
>Austrian
>brown hair

I don't get it. According to his ideal German wouldn't he be considered untermensch save for his blue eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/
home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/gregor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's what you get for getting your history from hollywood and history channel. You can only think in terms of cartoonish stereotypes.

>nazis wanted to exterminate all non-blonde people
i love this meme

Also the master race wasn't about hair/eye color, it was more about cephalic index.

Subhumans detected.

keep crying

>wanted to exterminate

Who are you quoting?

The "nazi believed everyone who wasn't blonde was an untermensch" is one gigantic meme. It's literally nowhere in the nazi propaganda, it's a pure Hollywood invention.

Hitler did have blue eyes.

False, he had green eyes.

Blue. Here's a color (not just colorized) photo.

Well this is strange.
I always knew he had brown eyes. That's how it was everywhere I read. Apparently he really did have blue eyes

rarehistoricalphotos.com/rare-color-photo-adolf-hitler-shows-true-eye-color-date-unknown/

>that fat Scarjo looking kikette sniper

Glad she got offed so early

Huh. This is some really deep blue color.

I wonder how rare it is, most blue-eyed people have light blue eyes.

>Germans arm Soviet and Allied hating people and apparently it becomes an arguement against Aryanism in Nazi Germany

the point is that the media constantly tries to depict Wehrmacht and SS exclusively as evil blond white people who work tirelessly on genociding anyone who isn't a blond ubermensch.

Ironically a good chunk of Waffen SS divisions was non-German. And all were volunteers, as Waffen SS operated on voluntary basis.

This is a pretty good write up imho: home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/gregor.html

tl;dr - nordicism is a spook

Nazis believed in the meme to some extent.
Early in the war they put out propaganda posters of a handsome Aryan-looking Wehrmacht private named Werner Goldberg labeled "The Ideal German soldier", which was later retracted when he was found to be a mischling.

>Early in the war they put out propaganda posters of a handsome Aryan-looking Wehrmacht private

That's only because blonde people are more handsome, they didn't believe everyone non-blonde is a subhuman.

For comparison, Soviets did it too, pic related.

right, it was just an aesthetic thing, but aesthetics was very important to them

>labeled "The Ideal German soldier", which was later retracted when he was found to be a mischling.
pottery

T. Delusional stormfags

>as Waffen SS operated on voluntary basis.
They started conscription as early as 1943.

>pottery
what?

Delusional about what? I'm just glad that bitch died early.

Holy newfag Batman

i literally posted on this board on the first day but rarely come here because 95% of the threads become race/religion/ideology shitfests.
now explain your memery.

You summarized badly and I refuse to read that. Try again and please be more descriptive. At least 3-4 sentences, no more than 2 short paragraphs would be ideal.

My mother told me a story of her teacher being a Jew in WWII Germany, only she had blonde eyes and blue hair.

She was brought up by a Nazi who was visiting her school, and the Nazi told the class that she was the perfect example of the white master race etc.

She was lucky not to be killed on the spot, and was lucky to flee to Aus before the holocaust happened

>Nazis were GUD BOIS who dindu nuffin

You have to be a monumental newfag not to know the poetry = pottery meme.

It's a dumb meme way of saying "Poetry". Came from that George Lucas quote about episode 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

its memespeak for poetry

sounds like a very dumb meme, especially since anyone with functioning ears can hear George say poetry.

Well lol became lel became kek.

I'm no memeologist so I can't tell you how it happened. I can just tell you it did.

we better get KYM on this shite. I've sort of not been paying attention to memes much since early 2013.