This girl with no arms and one deformed leg can change her own tire. What's your excuse?

This girl with no arms and one deformed leg can change her own tire. What's your excuse?
youtu.be/fJ0X_uLbGDk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ADGMkPhjbiU
youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that wasnt very dignified

I can do it better

I can't even check tyre pressure and I'm an ambidextrous athlete

Deal with it

Why not? it's easy peesy

Just don't leave the little cap off when you're done like I did, otherwise you'll wake up with a flat tyre, which is the opposite of what you want.

You do know the cap isn't keeping the air in? It's just to stop dust getting into the valve.

>What's your excuse?
im fucking lazy bro

Yeah I know, but for whatever reason, no doubt related to the missing cap, my tyre was flat when I woke up the next day.

Do you get your boyfriend to do it?

Niggers stole your air.

will those miscreants never halt their shenanigans???

I remember as a kid I would stick a twig/paperclip in the hole to let out the air

We all did user, we all did.

OK, I'm impressed, but I still don't think she can drive the car now so what's the point really?

youtu.be/ADGMkPhjbiU
You were saying?

I've seen a guy drive a car with no arms in person back in highschool

She makes me feel bad for complaining about my life.

This is pretty cool, but her insurance must be sky high.

>Autotragic
>Driving

My extra arms get in the way

I have 37 inch tires

And a small Penis I bet.
>overcompensating much?

she really should not be driving
imagine doing evasive maneuvers one handed
then imagine your hand as a foot, so you cant even grip the wheel. she'd just plow straight through whatever was in front of her
what state is she in, who gave her a license?

Best wank ever.

Its probably easier if you have arms.

>implying I donĀ“t change my tires myself

> not driving stick

> doesn't break nuts loose before jacking

Fucking typical woman

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk

This chick is maximum qt material and is named cereal paulsy

>cereal paulsy.
My fucking sides. Cute and a sense of humour.

To be far, she's used her legs and toes for doing stuff for years, she's probably at least as competent behind the wheel as any other woman.
>Women
>competent drivers

sure she can change a tire, but can she actually drive?

She's better at driving than you are at reading.

Am I fucked up if I got horny by watching this?

>What's your excuse?
I have roadside assistance and I'm not a masculinity-obsessed moron.

This was painful to watch. But those tits, hot damn.

>implying girls and old farts texting and driving are better

My arms are sore

I know a guy who used to drive interstate with one arm. Roadranger box and all.

Can she drive ?

>I still don't think she can drive the car now so what's the point really?

People with epilepsy can drive. And they do. It's part of having a social community that the government allows people who don't have too many seizures to drive their car next to yours on the freeway.

Thiccccc
imagine her sextapes wow just wow

Imagine the footjobs she gives.

It's a shame her health went to shit and now she is just a spooky crippled skelington

Dat ass

And yet they don't let colour-blind people drive, when they could easily figure out which light is which by their order.

Not sure where you are from, but color blind people are able to drive.

UK. I'm not sure if we allow people with epilepsy to drive either.

we allow people with diabetes, which allows them to pass out at the wheel, to drive so why not?

>disabled people bragging about doing things that others can't
>gotta trash the ableist scum
I'm disabled myself and I fucking hate when these arseholes do it. The only people it oppresses are other disabled people with other conditions.

I guess because diabetes is more manageable? If you keep on top of it and regulate your blood sugars you should be ok to drive. Epilepsy though? There's potentially a lot of things could trigger a seizure, like lights from other cars, emergency services vehicle lighting, hell even a flashing indicator could cause it.

Does that include the special Olympics?

Underrated

>>I remember her from tosh.o

As someone with a foot fetish I bet she'd rock my world.

>tfw paid $30 for someone to change 2 tires
Did I just get cucked?

Didn't torque the lug nuts...

Didn't read the thread, but I'm going out on a limb and saying she failed at least once.

BLACK?
I remember nutting to this

I have a friend in the UK with elip, he drives

>tyre
figured out why you're useless

Meh not too bad, usually costs $80-100 to get 4 done here if not more

Wait what? She put up some more facebook posts just last month - she seems fine.

Thank you based user for reminding me of the best wank material on the internet
[spoiler] won't be feeling that good about it in a few minutes tho lmao[/spoiler]

>Didn't torque bolts
>Took literally 10 minutes to hang the tyre

How did she even get the spare out? How can she drive with no arms? Even with an automatic, how can she put it in D? What's even the point of this video, all it proves is that disabled are terrible are trivial tasks

This looks incredibly dangerous, how can she steer and brake at the same time with a deformed leg?

Many moons ago I had a visit at school from a nugget, a guy with no limbs of any kind

He told the class of 14 year olds that he could do anything they could. Of course he started with simple things like writing his name with a pen in his mouth, or opening a can with his teeth

Then someone shouted "CAN YOU WANK YA POOFTER?" and he started crying. Good times.

Remember under all the bravado of the so call differently abled, lies an easily bruised inferiority complex, because deep down they know they're broken

That's racist

I'm not poor

>Tfw you will never plow her until she climaxes and squires around flailing had arms uncontrollably like flags in the wind

You owe me a cup of coffee, god dammit.

There was a vid on /b/ of a guy, he was so obviously fucked over by thalidomide as he had arms like chicken wings. He was using a coat hanger in his mouth to pull himself off.

Should he though?

I admire her spirit but it's an accident waiting to happen. Her good foot steers and the pad one controls the pedals, apparently there's buttons in her headrest and voice controls for turn signals and other shit.

>voice controls for turn signals
You know, somehow I don't see that as being useful to anyone driving a beemer. Not useful in the least.

If the turn signals worked on a bmw using the drivers sense of entitlement then they would work perfectly.

People with epilepsy are not allowed to drive if they have had a seizure in the last 6 months.

I have a friend with epilepsy and he lies about it so that he's allowed to drive still. He's a plumber so he needs to drive to earn a living so when he learned he was epileptic there was nothing he could do but lie.

i don't have a car

That's understandable. He's fucked if he has an accident, but if it's his livelihood.

>In person
>Driving with one arm in person

There's only one chick, who's Cerebral Palsy?
Title says "Cooking with, with cerebral palsy"

They get told they can do anything by their therapists. Sort of brainwashing desu
They should just make them able to fend for themselves and stop there. Why keep building their egos and have them show off? Perhaps it's building their therapists' egos as well by showing them to the world.
To me it's cringey when a disabled person shows off or tries to outdo a regular person.

>Why keep building their egos and have them show off?
desu I just viewed that as trying to make a livelihood off their condition, like, getting gigs doing motivational speeches and ghostwriting books or something. Valid since they can't get many regular jobs, I guess.