VW emission scandal

So guys, I drive a "newish" 2.0 TDI Bluemotion Passat.

It had to go in today for VW to fix the "emission scandal" on my car.

When they collected it from my works, they crashed my car into a barrier, and mounted a concrete bollard.

It's damaged the light, wing? Mirror and door.

Obviously, they have accepted they will fix it free of charge.

But I want a warranty on my car, as compensation. What happens if they damaged the sump? Or anything underneath?

What's the best way of telling them they fucked up and I want something for free?

>When they collected it from my works, they crashed my car into a barrier, and mounted a concrete bollard.

What the fuck man, what country do you live in

I cannot imagine this happening in Europe

U.K.

>Mfw when I hear all those VW-victims.

You're getting the repair for free.
The sense of entitlement past this is absurd

are you serious?

It's a damaged vehicle with lower value now which is not OPs fault. VW should fucking give him a life-long warranty imo!

In what way is it damaged, if all damage is fixed?

This. I mean the damaged vehicle part not the warranty part.

Try and jew them playing this "damaged vehicle" thing. Who knows, they may just pay out enough for you to get something better.

Entschuldigung Herr Müller, didn't know you are on Veeky Forums now.

Fixed vechile=/= not damaged vechile

It's like you know nothing about cars user.

Not at all, just saying that the vehicle isn't "damaged" if the damage is fixed. If the bare sheet metal took the impact, and that metal is replaced, all damage has been repaired.

>being this much of a retard

Alright. So all of the damaged sheet metal is fixed.
How is the car damaged at all from that point forward?

Thank you!

I'm going to ask them for 1 year warranty (2 if I can push it) on my car. After they carry out their work.

I want a complimentary service.
I want to know my car is 100% up to scratch.

If they don't respond with this, do I contact my insurance and put a claim in to them?
Or threaten to that them to court may be?? You normally do if you can't claim!?

What if it is?

I'm not here to start an augurment I just need advice. They caused the damage, I'm sure they will cut corners repairing my car. Should I contact my insurance and put a claim in? Then get another garage to fix it?

Stay strong user! Don't let them easily get away with that bullshit.

Dude you gave them an accident free car and they gave you back a car that went face first into a concrete bollard.
I would request of them to bring me back a car that was not involved in any accidents, just like the one that I gave them.
Hire yourself a jew layer if they refuse.
Worst case they will repair your car and pay you.

Yes goyim all the damage has been "fixed".

No, tell them what you want (full warranty etc.) and if they wanna fuck you, call your lawyer.

Because the new sheets of metal won't fit perfectly like the originals fitted.
Are you one of those retards that can't tell if a car had an accident just by looking at it?

What other damage is there?
If the unibody is within spec, all replacement panels will bolt up.
What damage do you imagine there is?
Each and every panel is not a one-time fitment. You can replace body panels and nothing will be different.

The panels are made to the same specs at the originals. They aren't eBay $99 panels, they're VW factory originals. This isn't 1980 anymore

>warranty
Why
If they damaged the sump that gets replaced as damage from their fuckup.

I like it! Thank you!

Dude the car went into a fucking cncrete bollard.
Do you know what that is?
The side of the car is damaged (from bumper/headlight to fender to door).
Do you really believe the new panels will just bolt on the car like nothing happened?
This is not some 10mph bumper to bumper action.
OP should post some pics.

>It had to go in today for VW to fix the "emission scandal" on my car.
Is that mandatory? I bet it makes the car less powerful

So what? Fixing everything is fixing everything. If they can't fix everything then it is a total loss and the dealership's insurance pays out the total value of the car before the damage.

Did airbags deploy?

Just realised I'm not responding to op.

I will, don't worry.

I've asked the VW Dealer to send me photos. Sadly they're closed now. If this thread is still alive tomorrow I'll post them.

They collected the car from my workshop and the damage was caused on the way back to the dealers. I personally haven't seen the damage yet.

Or they will just "fix everything." You know, the jew way.
Had this happen to me once, never again.

Breaks it old, pays new.
Get a lawyer

Bumpedebump

You deserve the car to be fixed and that is all. Anything more is good will on their end