twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

top 5 for a spot MVP wont get cause theyre shit

APOLOGIZE

3rd for VP

I hope she's on the panel soon...

>dude, QO, spend your money so we can win the game
>lol no

Half a year ago WR was an OP hero, stop whining and give her some time out.

Get what? The gif or what i said?

>fly to boston from korea
>play 2 BO2
>lose both
>fly home next day
wow, great stuff

Xth for I don't even play MOBAs but I watch them on Twitch just to read chat meme spam because its funny.

the gif and that black guy posted in the thread

Slark buffed

Can't wait for the shitstorm

Mvp CONFIRMING the bristle buffs come new journey update.
Based

Post more cute fanart please.

How will you bring her win rate out of the dumpster in v6.89?

42% in 5k+ makes me sad :(

NEED TO BREED

still $62k

>Slark is op
-d2g

Oh, idk why that user posted the pic at first, but the gif is from the speedrunning maraton /srg/ did few years back where trihex was doing yoshi and choking on his run, as per usual, so chat was all over him
Later out we found out he was crying a bit or just was really depressed about that whole thing that happened

Is he our guy /d2g/??

>NP looks like a joke in tournament
>still manage to barely win against gooks
>NP were head above col in quals and we still yet to see them
i swear, there are like 4 or 5 decent teams in that tournaments and rest is just some 5k stacks

who plays next

any more games today?

>same patch for a year

w
e
w

MAPS
A
P
S

who gives a shit if machine calls it maps?

>t. d2g
It's literally just one buttmad 2k shitter saying that, the rest of us are actually good at the game.

I just started watching the Majors, what memes have I missed?

Is there a way to get rid of Slacks forever from the dota 2 scene?

Each point of armor gives you 0.96 damage multiplier.
EACH POINT.
Do the math.

>anime speakers cant talk properly

>epic battle between the two worst teams of the tournament
cripple fights are cute :3

>get off Veeky Forums for awhile
>come back
>harvest moon & rune factory generals are gone now
>only thing left is dota
end my suffering

how come nobody told me Wings picked bloodseeker?

you could murder him, but then we'd have to deal with "IN MEMORY OF SIRACTIONSLACKS" type of shit

this is the first pass I skipped and I hadn't regretted the decision but now that I've been watching this #2 stream and got used to the autumn skin I really wish I had it myself

>shitshow
>ee dying five times is np's comfort zone
based mss

>NP like it rough and they always come from behind
my noggins a'boggin

10k in benjamins and you won't see him again

This guy and his buddy Io relocate next to your tower and slap it on the ass. What do?

>0 5 invoker is our comfort zone

LMAO

Why do all people in EE's team mumble or talk incoherently. Is it Anime-related?

Maybe SVG can give proper interviews.

H

panic because they are going offscript and lose the game

MSS is pretty funny desu.

curious thing, russian casters sometimes refer to single game in a match as "map"

don't you mock MSS!
youtube.com/watch?v=EDUKGdgcb5s

assume the pose because this is what I've been training my a2g technique for

Their VoIP of choice is mumble

Mojo a cute

arteezy is a fucking disgrace to canada

Are there any more games?

Where is our girl?

in the trough since it's feeding time

yes

FUCK THIS FORMAT I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY GAMES ARE BEING PLAYED IN ONE DAY

yeah i was suprised by that

he is juuuuuust barely able to contain that autism nervousness that i can see simmering under the ripples of cringe and he turns it into funniness

>woOooOoooOOoo

it's a cs thing
did the desk harp on redeye his first time hosting a dota tournament?

>tfw I will never feed Sheever

in boston

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

That video actually triggered me a bit back then because it just goes to show what entitled manchildren those Dota players are. Everyone was like "aw, he'd rather play computer games instead of going to university - what a sad story", but the fact of the matter is that he brought all hardship on himself by choosing a decadent Dota playing career.

Same with the PLD tearjerker story about him being homeless, even though that was all self-inflicted just because they couldn't get over video games.

bawston

youtube.com/watch?v=0I9Ml0yHXEA
>ywn seventeen years old dota prodigy
>ywn be molested by cute russian host
also ramzes keeping his keyboard and mouse in his room after shanghai lmao

She just needs a quick snack

in cs you only play a map once per series so if it's a bo3 there's always 3 different maps. or 5 in a bo5 etc. so a game = map.

*Bastan

>tfw live in boston
>i will finally be able to feed sheever some carrots between games

Her dressed like that makes my dick hard.

on my dick mate

>Ma "literal who?" chine
>Kevin "4k coach" Codec
>Winter "Litter-in-the-Bin" Chan
>PyrionFlax

who thought this was a good idea?

The fact that so many people get triggered by dota's best girl will never cease to amuse me

people like the story because they are sacrificing a lot for something that makes them happy, i don't understand where you get entitled out of all that

How's Machine doing with the Dota 2, does he even play?

reddit

>How's Machine doing with the Dota 2, does he even play?
Better than redeye desu.

>13
m8.............

Dota's best woman, you mean. She's like 31.

Any reason why?

How many rampage will SCCC get this time ?

is there another game?

where the fuck do you think you are

not even close

this shitter cant even break away from his cscuck and callofpoopy terminology

he has absolutely nothing insightful to say because he doesnt know anything about the game and he cant pull cool shit out of his panel because of that very same reason

he keeps on calling radiant as ct-side and dire as t-side. he also called ramzes the best awp'er in the tourney so far.

Older women are the best though.

WHEN WILL SECRET PLAY

i heard from lil interview that NB has play similar to VP, but their understanding of that playstyle is lagging behind for one month, so i would say 4

NP v Newbee in 15 minutes

based ru stream had the facts

in 1 hour

Last series of both group
Newbee vs NP
Wings vs WG.U

but horses die quickly user

ded

>sheeverposting in full effect

rip NP