Please help with opinions

At the risk of being told the fuck off i'm making this post in hopes that some of you could help me with a decision. I'm looking into one these cars and i need info on reliability on the following 2005 models.

Chrysler 300c 5..7 Hemi
Grand Cherokee 5..7 Hemi limited
Audi a8 4.2 V8

And general opinions on the Volvo xc90 V8 which is my most " sensible " choice that's not very fun but probably the least idiotic. The general idea here is a large V8 at around 10 years old so i welcome any suggestions.

>no lexus

Didn't see any in the price range i was looking at,
i'm euroscum so i'm kinda limited with my choices.

I know quite a lot of people with problems on audis 4.2(quite complicated to repair too), chrysler 300c hemi is quite an amazing car for the price and quite a looker in yurop and the hemi doesn't have much problems at least my friends from USA car club don't have them on these cars. I think the jeep is the most sensible choice, very dependable(don't fell for the quality and chrysler reliability too quickly) it's AWD so no problems in winter, very roomy, fun, still looks good after all these years, american v8s are best in my opinion(simple to repair if you are worried about that), it still hold value very well sick acceleration and very very good handling for a big and comfy car

This. Bippu is life.

V8 Lexus a cheap in Europe because >fuel economy

>Toyota is life.
Fix'D

Thank you very much, i read on some consumer reviews on edmunds that seem to be kinda negative towards the Grand Cherokee which put me off. Thanks for the answer friend.

It's not cheap at all. Lexus are rare here so after their initial drop they kinda hold their value better than a lot of other cars including German competitors, and for some reason they're more expensive to insure than even Mercedes-Benz across the range.

t. other Euro

Only v8 I've ever owned was a GS430 at 23 in the UK. Insured it just fine with 2 accidents. Your mileage may vary.

oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you my personal advice. I would ust buy a jeep zj 5.2 or 5.9. Rather spend a liitle more for one in good condition and you will have all of the advantages of a jeep I posted before. It's also very light(1700kg if I'm not mistaken), looks good, they are getting rare and more and more expensive. And somehow it's quite small and compact for a SUV compared to todays SUVs. 5,2 and5.9 are also indestructible, you will save some money with this older jeep that you can spend on some extra gas for cruising.

They all suck at reliability but oddly enough the Audi is the superior choice of the three.

I'm not saying they're impossible to insure, in fact I might own one soon, I'm just saying that whatever Lexus and comparable Benz I run through my insurance's calculator, the Lexus -always- comes out more expensive.

If you buy American prepare for an absolutely shittastic plasticy interior.

Having driven all of these (not all v8) I don't get why you want any of these cars.....

Keep in mind Mercedes cars have higher maintenance costs compared to Lexus.

same as in entry level bmw, audi or mercedes models. This stupid meme about ""cheap plastic"" has to die. most people in yurop drive shitboxes just like me but somehow we are the most ignorant """""car guys"""". at least most of fellow yuropoors are like that

I hope you're right because for the models I'm aiming at it makes a difference of 300 eurobucks a year, which is a number that I've never had to spend on service costs a year so far.

Yeah but OP isn't looking at entry level, he's looking at an A8, so the Crapler 300 has to compete with this.

Obviously it depends on the car, but many Germans (especially w220 and some of the older 7-series) can have nasty surprises. Where as Lexi are often considered some of the best cars in terms of reliability.

Fair question and i really don't know. I just put in a price and year into a search and these were the ones that seemed fun and less out of the ordinary than all the peugeots , bmw's and opels that clog the streets here in Poland. I don't drive enough to care for fuel efficiency so i'm going for enjoyment and comfort , enjoyment being the sound of a V8 with some decent HP's when i need it. Don't want to diesel or a 1.4 lawnmower.

Do not blow money on a shytsler.

Funny enough comparable year A8 and a jesus 300c doesn't differ much in price.

Yeah but they're really rare and even a Lexus has its known faults and I'm not mechanically inclined and don't know if the local Toyota garage can source any Lexus parts.

Guess i'm down to a Jeep or an A8, with the Jeep being quite a bit cheaper. Thanks for all the help fellas.