Is putting nitrogen in your tires a meme?

Is putting nitrogen in your tires a meme?

Pretty much. Real racers use helium for the weight savings.

kek

It is completely retarded . Only exists because of problems with tpms systems that also are retarded.

Nitrogen doesn't escape as easily compared to oxygen and is more stable through temperature changes. Oxygen is less dense than nitrogen, however.

>as the race progresses the helium leaks out of the valve stem, saving weight and increasing grip
This is genius.

> This
I bought an 03 forester with nitrogen in the tires over a year ago and I haven't had to top of the tires yet. I have to on my other car about twice a year.

I fill mine with hydrogen because I like living on the edge

Yes. The problems with filling you car with air are all caused by humidity. Put a $5 air separator from Harbor Freight on your compressor and you can get all the benefits of nitrogen.

80% of normal air is nitrogen, so yes it's a meme.

SUPERSONIC FIRE

>Not filling your tires with liquid oxygen
It's like you don't even want to reach escape velocity

They put nitrogen in because regular air has water in it that expands easily

I use neon, with my transparent electrified tires it's like I'm rolling on fire.

I heard if you piss on your tires you can cut your quarter mile time in half

You are high.

Both nitrogen (N2) and oxygen (O2) are ideal gasses, which are in ambient air 81mol%-19mol%. However when you use N2 to fill the tires, you dont have any water vapor in the tire which prevents internal dry rot.

>2016
>not filling your tires with sarin gas

It's like you dont like living on the edge.

>when idiot comes to the shop and asks for nitrogen to fill his tires
>offer him 78% nitrogen + 20% oxygen + 2% exclusive noble gas filling for low low price of 20$
>he falls for it
everytime kek
had about 14 such retards so far

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10

haha

the only way to go full JDM

>Is putting nitrogen in your tires a meme? Over the past year, since the pressure in my tires still goes down, nitrogen doesn't seem to be any good at not leaking out. So it's only advantage is that it doesn't oxidize the insides of the tire.

i cant get sarin where i am

mustard gas is the best i can do

No you idiot the water prevents dry rot. Where do you think it got it's name?

As long as you change the air twice a year nitrogen is unnecessary.

underrated