Veeky Forums humour

Post the best ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKvekmErIWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>these arrangements are a folk memory rather than attested to by literary sources

That's the real humor in that post.

>Janissaries in control of agricultural estates
>Janissaries forming the core of Ottoman Army
ahahahahahaha

Is this a scene from "generation war"?

as if you wouldnt fuck and impregnate DAT ASS and send it on its way
t empire

KEBAB'D

That soldier is showing disgust though, it's the officer that's commiting the crime.
There's a scene where normal Poles leave a waggon full of Jews to die

>Pick the 3rd Reich
>Still get bulldozed by the Soviets anyway
Or is Poland supposed to be able to turn the tides on the eastern front?

Yes. It would be enough. Hitler wanted either Poland or USSR as his ally to secure his eastern border.

Holy crap the entire show belongs in this thread. No wonder /tv/ pretends to love it.

>Hitler wanted either Poland or USSR as his ally to secure his eastern border.
No, he fucking didn't, he wanted the Soviets dead from the beginning. Hitler's end goal was defeating the Soviet Union and the United States, not the UK and France (though both presented difficulties). Hell, Hitler kept hoping that the UK would ally with him all the way until the point where they declared war on him for invading Poland. All Poland allying with Germany would do is to deprive the Germans of the valuable experiences they gained fighting the Poles and add a few divisions to Barbarossa, neither of which would have made a significant difference in stopping Soviet Victory even if the Western Allies didn't get involved or the Fall of France occurred exactly as it actually did.

>he wanted the Soviets dead from the beginning
We all know that. Stop being retarded. He needed a stable Eastern front for some time though so was correct.

This scene bothered me. He is supposed to be a seasoned and cruel dude, right? How come he doesn't know how to shoot a kid without getting soiled? Doesn't really add up and I know for a fact the SS knew how to avoid stuff like that.

>He needed a stable Eastern front for some time though so was correct.
No, he isn't, because he's still wrong that this would somehow be able to change the results of the eastern front once Hitler inevitably sperged out and invaded the Soviet Union. Poland isn't going to be able to magically furnish Hitler the amphibious resources to invade the United Kingdom, and the French scuttled their navy when the Germans tried to take them. Even in the absolute best case scenario for Germany, it would still have Great Britain being a thorn in its side when it invades the Soviet Union, and Britain would still be receiving lend-lease aid from the US and sending their own lend-lease aid to the Soviets.

All that's going to be different is that Germany doesn't need to invade half of Poland and some portion of Poland's 39 divisions would be fighting in the Soviet Union alongside all the Hungarians and Italians that were already bolstering the Wehrmacht. The Soviets will still hold at Moscow and start pushing back, the Japanese will still drag the US into the war and Germany is still going to get fucking bulldozed by the Red Army, except this time Poland gets bulldozed too.

whats the joke
calling magyars mongols?

tl; dr
if you make massive posts like this at least include some sources bro. Also I know I am right cause I studied that shit at a proper university so you sperging doesn't really impress me.

>all the countries are written in their native languages
>except austria

They literally called their house, their monarchy and their republic Austria.

*Oesterreich

>if you make massive posts like this at least include some sources bro.
If you aren't aware of Hitler's plans to invade the Soviet Union, the scuttling of the French Fleet at Toulon or the factors inhibiting Sea Lion, you clearly weren't listening at your proper university.

But do tell me, how would Polan's involvement on the German side allow the Axis to force Great Britain to sue for peace, or for Germany to defeat the Soviets on the Eastern Front?

OY VEYYYY DOSE EVALLL NADZEESS!!!

Wouldn't a Poland on the axis side lead to the allies not entering the war?

>If you aren't aware of Hitler's plans to invade the Soviet Union
In the first line of my first post responding I agreed with you that these plans always existed. I actually pointed that out twice in that post. You are literally lacking reading skills.
I didn't bother with the rest of you post.

>Seit dem Mittelalter ist Austria das Erzherzogtum Österreich, (Archi-)Dux Austriae der Herzog/Erzherzog von Österreich. Seit dem 15. Jahrhundert ist die Casa de Austria das Haus Österreich, im Speziellen dann die spanische Linie. Seit dem 18. Jahrhundert ist die Austria die Nationalallegorie Österreichs.

Huh, I always assumed austria was an aglicization. The moar you know I guess

Yes, it's possible, but I was listing the best-case scenario for Germany (See where I mentioned the western allies not getting involved). But do remember that the western allies were courting the Soviet Union up to the invasion of Poland; the French and British clearly considered Stalin the lesser evil, and Stalin (who, like Mussolini, had requested an alliance with Britain and France against Germany in the past) had rejected British and French offers due to his desire to gain part of Poland.

Again, though, Germany invading Poland allying with Germany wholesale would deprive Stalin of any real reason he would want to work with Germany, and the inevitable German invasion of the Soviet Union would push Stalin closer to Britain and France. Without the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, Britain would have no reason not to provide lend-lease. Even if they did nothing of the sort, the presence of a belligerent France on the German border would force the Germans to maintain a significant army on the Siegfried line anyway, mitigating whatever advantages Allied neutrality might provide.

Moreover, this also assumes Germany doesn't invade Norway (which, while neutral, clearly favored the Entente in World War I), which controls the movement of much-needed Iron from Sweden to Germany through Narvik. Invasion of neutral Norway would likely lead to Anglo-French intervention anyway, but leaving it alone would leave Geramny vulnerable to losing their supply of Iron to embargoes. In real life, Geramny's invasion of Norway allowed Germany both to maintain surface control of the Baltic well until the end of the war, preserving a steady supply of iron. Invading France isolated Britain and allowed the detachment of more German divisions for Barbarossa. Leaving France, Britain and Norway unmolested is riskier for Hitler than fighting them.

saws ?

>Suisse

are you guys blind? There is no Germany in the map

What's the point?

>this stupid meme is in eastern Europe too

Can we all finally agree that it is completely factual to say that the Enlightenment suppressed knowledge?

Can someone please tell me who the German on the bottom left of that newspaper is?

Helmut Kohl.

Thanks

Isn't that the lolbertarian who stripped naked after dropping out?

This is so meta it hurts

Ha. I was the one who said no when this was made

Hungary gets shafted on everything

Kek

trips of truth

>french
>not the one true language of the swiss
go home hans

Meanwhile on /wooo/

Hungarians (magyar), turks (oghuz), bulgarians (bolghar) are descends of altaic people so they are mongols

What show would that be?

Unsere Mütter Unsere Väter

>National
>Wrestling
>Alliance

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

WE WUZ ERGENEKON TÜRANLAR N SHIUT

Lmao that's almost perfect OP

This one is laughably dishonest and deluded, i know it's supposed to be b8 but still

youtube.com/watch?v=WKvekmErIWY
TURANISM FOREVER

Now do the Japanese and Korean ones, this should be no challenge for a true Türan Pro.

/pol/cuck pls

Thaís the joke

funny that you mention it because this whole series made the germans look like victims and poles like the nazis
there was a pretty big scandal because of it here in poland

>If I don't like it it's bait
go back to your hugbox

gotta post my weedman pape

>Magedbork

Rate my OC

Every time.

reminds me of this one

LÖSCH DAS

>>I have evidence that the sky is blue
>epirifags actually believe this

The translator is just shitty tough, zasrany for example means shitty

>it was me
>on an anonymous board

Naught-Him Butte

Anonymous doesn't mean you people don't use the memes I've made, it just means you wouldn't know unless I told you.

Actually, I made those memes.

Memes I created:
Bagger 288!
Inverse Metroid
Ceasar: disdain for plebs
Marine copypasta
Good boy points
"You have a nice dick" >mfw i'm retarded

I'm also responsible for:
"Cant' cope with"
"On suicide watch"
"OP is a faggot"
And various copypastas plus lolcats and ragecomics.

Thanks but actually I made those.

No I made those

MOUNT LEL PROPHESY

Anyone have more of these? I love this shit.