youtube.com/watch?v=3MbtEecMTXU
youtube.com/watch?v=mKxjjsMSY8k
youtube.com/watch?v=RyDenh9M118
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVIb9lH4Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey OP come and caress my balls.

Make me

Yo, I want some ball caressing too you faggots

BB is the best game in the souls series.

PC fags will get mad at this post.

DaS3 is the culmination of From Software's love and care for the series and is the high point of the Soulsborne franchise.

So they can only detect stuff like item switching/spawning and such?

I only looked at the CE table for Ds3 once, the one thing that stood out as pretty awesome was a thing to make drop rates 100% or something like that.

Does the Morningstar work with the Leo Ring in DS1? The description says it inflicts Thrust damage, but Strike is the only type actually listed and I can't find anything on the wiki to confirm or deny this.

youngest prince is p cute actually

Anyone got the one of friede's face? She's really cute.
Post the painter girl one too.

Descriptions say a lot of things.
>Black Knight weapons and Gundyr's halberd claim to deal more poise damage
>they do not

For the most part, yea. Its mostly items you shouldnt have obtained in such a way that flags the system. Also have a name thats too long while online, and maybe a few other things that dont actually impact online play. The system itself doenst seem able to detect speed hacks, invulnerability hacks, cursing hacks, flying, or anything else that could actually ruin the experience for others through invasions.
Miyazaki needs to realize his game isnt worth playing through 15+ times

Fourth for the new Fromsoft dark fantasy i.p announced at PSX

Nah m8, he looks like Sarah Jessica Parker.
Fucking puking here.

They actually do

Actually, it's even more confusing than I thought. The stat page lists Strike in the Attack Type field, while the description page says Thrust. Who am I supposed to believe?

Oh yeah I'm going to commit a crime.

Is there any user that would be kind enough to tell me where I can download Dark Souls: Design Works?

I like playing the PvE game many times, I just hate farming shit for hours on end for a particular piece of equipment I might not even want to use.

Why don't you just go and hit some enemies to check?

Why do people call her loli? She looks grown to me i'll admit her voice is a bit high pitched but eh.

>She sees your dick.webm

I can admit that it's better than 2 and 3, I dunno about it being better than dark souls or demon souls.

Nintendo exclusive Zelda Souls when? Sick of all this grimderp shit with washed out colors.

Am I edgy yet?

They do not. It's a mistranslation referring to the fact that Champion's Charge and the unique BK attacks deal hard knockdown.

That looks so bad it's pitiful.

Not with that goofy-ass face.

I don't have the numbers for gundyr or bkg since I don't like the class, but the r2s, both 1 and 2h for the sword, greatsword and axe deal more poise damage than the other r2s in the same class

Never hopefully. I hate Nintendo and there attempts at being family friendly, when they probably put hit on the Gameboy creator.

Get a scythe

Also, to that user who recommended I just use a previous clean-character backup, doesnt that also trigger invalid data?
But if not, where could I get a clean file to trick the system with, if that would work?

The warning will go away eventually if you're playing with a clean save or delete the affected one.

Is executioners Greatsword a quality weapon?

SUAIHANDERR

Strongly STR leaning, but yeah. Its also shit.

Is corvian greatknife good ?
how do I kill people with this thing

what great hammer to pick for cleric on dark souls?

Its a ban, not a warning.
Thats what my original question was, are bans forever?

Looks like it is Strike damage. That's too bad, I hoped it'd have something going for it over the Mace besides its useless bleed. I love the look of it and it suits the character I'm intending to cosplay better, but I can't justify using something so blatantly inferior.

What do I want to go for for a pyromancer build in DaS3 and what rings would I want?
And where can I acquire a semi-decent pyromancy at the earlier parts of the game?
I may do a strength build on the side again but the only weapon I liked was Fume UGS for pure damage and the moveset.

str

its bad tho, heavy flamberge outclasses it and both of those arent good regardless - greatswords are quality weps (like everything else)

You don't, its shit.

It's fucking ds1, who cares what weapon does, you are just going for backstabs anyway

The bleed on it is not useless. It's so good that you don't even need to upgrade the weapon if the enemy bleeds.

Youd want Sage Ring+2, Witch's Ring, Great Swamp Ring (which you'd start with) and then some other ring. FaP, Life, Darkmoon, or Chloranthy Ring most likely.
Your first strongest Pyromancy would be Fire Orb, which can get you to Old Demon King right after Abyss Watchers, which would then get you Chaos Bed Visages, one of your best spells and one of the best spells in the game.

Post underrated themes
youtube.com/watch?v=RgIcULEEpgE
youtube.com/watch?v=UIX_-AMuAhY

guys ?

I'm getting a PS4 soon, and it's going to be the first game I play probably.

If I don't like it, I'm going to shitpost in /bbg/ for a fucking eternity.

I probably wont go NG++ to acquire any higher tier rings because I'm a lazy asshole. What stats should I shoot for by the way?
I was thinking of using the thrall handaxe for the ease of use plus dodge strafe it has to keep me alive with low vitality.

Any major updates since release? Trying to convince myself to buy Ashes of Ariandel. Is it nice?

youtube.com/watch?v=p0wbnG9bwn0

Because no one heard it after their first playthrough.

Any soundtrack recommendations based on the Soul games?

Same here. Also gonna be absolutely fuming mad if my boss keks me on the payments so I can't get fuckboystation 4 before Christmas.

Okay, after making mincemeat out of the Blighttown fatties with it I take back the useless comment. Still, I'd prefer to have the better direct damage of the Mace than a bleed effect on such a slow weapon.

Like something you would listen to while playing the souls games?

I'm going to marry Anri!

Sony real fucking blew it with the PSX presentation, I would have considered getting PS4 in heartbeat if they were to remaster Demon Souls for the PS4 instead of the other games.

The morning star is a good bleed weapon thanks to its poise damage. Unlike in the other games poise damage is actually important in DaS. It's great against the snakemen for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=0D8akDrh0bg
>tfw second phase kicks in

Hole required ahead

>OCELOOOOOOOTTE
What did he mean by this?

Looking for someone to hold my hand and walk me through the smoldering lake area.
Pass is dsg2349 at the Abandoned Tomb bonfire.

No, just soundtracks that sound similar.

This fight always makes me feel bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MbtEecMTXU
>that part where he tries a last ditch effort and after it fails he just kinda falls down weak as fuck

>invading in smouldering lake
>90% of hosts are loners
>most of them are scared shitless
This is adorable.

I want to cosplay as a drakeblood knight wielding the drakeblood great sword will I have a good time?

>Get invaded in smouldering lake
>Enter boss gate and then quit out after invader is sent home

The presentation just showed me I have no reason to buy a PS4 pro or have any reason to give a fuck about PSN.
My plan is to get a regular PS4, maybe even a used one since the dumb cucks are selling perfectly fine PS4's to buy pro.

I'll use my PC for any new releases and just use the PS4 for any exclusives I really wanna play.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKxjjsMSY8k
youtube.com/watch?v=RyDenh9M118
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVIb9lH4Do
Fable soundtrack was so good but it doesn't really have the chanting stuff.
I'm really biased because i absolutely adore this game

>No repsonses
Dont do this to me anons
Just give me the truth: Am I banned forever?

Just family share, fag. That's what everyone does.
People have been banned before and the banned was lifted after some time. Who knows how much time it takes.

Nobody? This is my second time going through the area. Would like to have a guide, shits spooky. Can also dried finger to spice things up if ya want a challenge.

The Old Demon King did nothing wrong

The whole fate of the chaos demons was really sad.
>created as a side effect of an experiment with a flame gone wrong
>just mad as fuck at everything because of how butt ugly they are
>chaos flame turned out to be way stronger than the real one and keeps burning inside the bodies of demons without anyone to kindle it till the last cycle, the oldest demon still remembers Izalith so experiment wasn't even a total failure
>demons managed to create some sort of a culture, even did some primitive statues, one even started working as gatekeeper in a kingdom nearby
>invaded by someone who brought a homing giga avelyn 4000 with them
>genocide of demons commenced though poor old demon king still survives only to lie in a pile of bodies of his own kin
>you just go and murder him to steal the last power of chaos flame in his soul

He was playing MGS4 at the time.

Demon Lives Matter

The only songs I hate in dark souls 3 are abyss watchers, old demon king and soul of cinder. They rely too much on nostalgia

At what part of the conversation was DS1 ever brought up?

remember the six gorrilian demons

>ps4
here's your problem

Why did Quelaag and the Fair Lady flee Izalith and the other demons? Is it ever explained?

>Crash remaster
I'm happy.

I've never felt morally wrong for killing a boss in dark souls except maybe nameless king and his dragon but god damn dude that old demon didn't deserve it and the way he just falls down and gets all weak just really made me feel so awful i never killed him in any of the playthroughs after.

Kill six billion demons is a lame comic

The PS4pro is a steaming pile. I bet they won't even give Bloodborne the 60fps patxh.

At the very beginning when I asked about the Morningstar in DS1. Get it together, user.

How do Abyss Watchers and Old Demon King rely on nostalgia? They don't sound like anything from 1 to me.

Here >Does the Morningstar work with the Leo Ring in DS1?

Abyss watchers is an Artorias remix
ODK is a demon boss remix (quelaag, ceaseless, Taurus)

I will admit that Crash is definitely worth remastering, thought I am kind skeptic to whether they can properly do it.

>Abyss watchers is an Artorias remix
I'm not hearing it.

Old demon king has the chaos bed's theme in it but it's hard to notice and he's just a whiny faggot.
Not sure about abyss watcher's theme.

They both are evolution of themes from DS1. Calling them a remix is as moronic as calling something in a direct sequel a simple remix of something from its predecessor.

Looked good in the video. I'm buying whenever I get a ps4.

>abyss watchers is an artorias remix
False. It has none of artorias' theme in it.