twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF
____

Ace Combat 7:
Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk

PSX trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Confirmed to return to Strangereal.
Composer confirmed to be Keiki Kobayashi.
Director/writer most likely confirmed to be Sunao Takabuchi.
Confirmed to use Unreal Engine 4.
Clouds confirmed to have an important role.
VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
PS4 Pro out and available; no known bearing on PSVR.
>Port never (ever).
>HD remakes never (ever).
_____

Ace Combat Infinity:

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? It's probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh
In other news:
A wonderful user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingy based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Other urls found in this thread:

ace-7.bn-ent.net/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480815796086.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for PC version please

Just fuck my embeds up

BELKA
WILL
RISE
AGAIN

Sadly, probably never. But maybe you can make a petition if you want to try out the luck.
I'll sign it anyway.

Make belka great again desu
>reminder that this will be us next year

S T A R F I G H T E R

My network has been down since friday afternoon. It got back not even 10 minutes ago? How much suffering did I miss?

The PSX trailer is in the OP, take a look.

Reposting in new thread incase someone has any info, Thanks to the guys that replied but that wasnt what I wanted, I want either concrete proof its PS only or Namco having said they will bring it to other consoles

>Is AC 7 confirmed for total exclusivity to the PS4? I hear people say yes and no but neither provide sources, anyone here mind?

It's nice to see /aceg/ so lively again. Really.

No word either way. Nothing is going to be certain until they drop release details

The answers you got are the best you're going to get with what's known now.

No one knows yet.

The situation looks pretty clear. The end screen of the trailer made no hints to steam or xbox. Sorry boys.

Alright, so Namco or Sony have either said nothing, thats nice, now I can go to all the groups im in on FB and btfo of kiddies who shill the PS4 like its their day job lol

Oh god, it's beautiful. Guess that explains why we got a new thread so quickly.

We have no details. But it all points to the PS4 with the PSVR and whatnot.

You can remain hopeful, but I have my doubts for Xbox or PC versions.

Is the trailer all we got so far. Any demos?

>now I can go to all the groups im in on FB and btfo of kiddies who shill the PS4 like its their day job lol
How mature, you'll show them how to be grown up.

People at PSX were able to play it but I haven't seen anything on youtube yet. this is the most we have so far.

Isn't it? Thread was at roughly 350 replies before the trailer, and that was since Wednesday.
After the trailer got posted, it took about 6 1/2 hours to cap out, which is fucking ridiculous for /aceg/.

That qt grill on the top right seems happy

Ok thanks. I have to say, it feels odd to have a thread with more than 2 replies per half hour

It really is. Aceg has a lot of good people, it's great to see it up and moving around.

Also Brady nice job getting the next thread up so quickly.

Compared to the autumn doldrums, this is a fucking drag race

Claimed

The trailer only lists the PS4 at the end and Namco Bandai basically never announces a game for the West without also announcing every platform it is coming to.

Furthermore, there's this post from a while ago:
>I was just snooping around on the official AC websites, and I found myself in the source code for AC7's official website. You can view it by going to view-source:ace-7.bn-ent.net/
>The website's description can be found on this line:
>
>The description roughly translates to "PS4 exclusive software "Ace Combat 7" official website by Bandai Namco Entertainment".

It's PS4 exclusive, get over it already and stop shitting up the threads with port begging, whining, and questions about it.

Also, fuck you @ the sonyggers shitting up the thread as well. You're no fucking better than the people you're insulting.

So, about how many cases we will get of normies calling legal action for getting motion sick from pulling artificial Gs with PSVR?

>new Dang It Ron Paul announced
OZ

Shut up already

It's been announced for a while amigo.

Don't you mean how many cases will we get of motion sickness from the pulsing UI/poor motion tracking on the PSVR?

I'm really fucking liking how the characters look kinda like an anime take on Pixar. It's a really cute style.

This tbqh. For now, all signs point to it being an exclusive. No point in discussing it any further until launch or Bandai themselves say otherwise.

All hail the PS4 master race

Id love to see the source on that m8
I have no issue with it being exclusive, I want to know if it is or not because theyve been very ambiguous about it, which is the opposite of what you do with exclusives.

Yup. While it mentions PS4, it didn't say the word "Only for...", "Exclusive on...", or anything similar like on Ace Combat Infinity's trailer.
One can only hope for miracle.

>Namco Bandai basically never announces a game for the West without also announcing every platform it is coming to

>What is Assault Horizon
>What is Tekken 7

fucking shills, baka

I gave you the post and it details where to go and what to look for itself m8.

You could also just google it or check fireden if you're too lazy to see if I just made it up right now for yourself, but I'm not making a guide for you on how to do it.

Exactly. It'd be nice to see it on PC, but at the moment there's no evidence it will be and thus no point in shitting up the threads by bickering about it or crying.

On the topic of Namco, when are we getting that Ridge Racer Type 4 Remake REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Burden of proof is on you, you worthless sack of shit, youre a low quality poster and should leave this general 4lyf

Weak bait

All we can do is wait and hope, brother.

Anyone doing streams or hosting?
We should totally have a trailer celebration/divegrass consolation room with /aceg/ folks

Will Idolskins be day 0 DLC?

I'm 'bout to start an /aceg/ room in AC:I if anyone's interested.

I just want my beloved franchises to do well ;_;

Im sorry

>we get news
>console war shittery starts up
why

Room up, post your PSN and I'll zap you an invite.

fuck you kid you're a dick

Can I join? I haven't burned my weekend fuel yet and Titanfall 2 is downloading.

Shame on thee

People're gonna be dicks

@@161774606
no (you)s for you buckerino

Is Infinity worth trying now? I feel like I'm way too late.

I hope.

Absolutely, invite on the way.

Sure man, have a PS3? Boot it up and come play with buddies

I'll forgive you just this one time because of your excellent taste in racing vidya.

You know who is playing more of that music you liked last night you know where.

Infinity was never worth it in the first place.
I should know, I played the beta and wasted a year and a half on it.

I still hope somehow, Kono gonna tells us what will happen down the Infinity timeline. Even that last debrief in the last mission ended on a cliffhanger.

You know, I never played RR 5? I recently played it but it just didnt have the "touch". It lost me. I was so disappointed, since alot of people say it was a good follow up to RR T4 but everything just pales in comparison. The setting, the mood, the music.

Your room invite only?

Yeah, I did that to prevent getting filled up with non-buddies. What's your PSN? I'll shoot an invite.

fag

Alright, the room's open, sheesh.

Send me an invite. PSN Akwired
It's your canuck nurse buddy

>user is jealous

>out of nowhere thread becomes 400% as hostile
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyway I'm kinda in the mood to play some Zero in a bit. If any of you friends wanna watch feel free.

I sent it already, but I'll send another, hang on a moment.

does /aceg/ not have a discord?

REEEEEEEE

I just keep getting that your room is unavailable.
Try again?

It could be that my connection is utter shit, another one on the way.

Stop this. Discords do nothing but make generals worse. There is not a single general that was improved by the addition of a discord, mumble, or teamspeak server.

Anyway, setting up OBS and such, be live in 5 minutes or so hopefully.

FUCK YOU

Any luck?

Stream is live, feel free to join if you'd like.

is the faggot Mild here?

NO

THERE IS NOT A DISCORD

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DISCORD

THERE WILL NEVER BE A DISCORD

QUIT ASKING

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480815796086.webm

Nope
Try to join, and I just get that's it's unavailable still.
T-thanks Bamco. I just want to play your twisted game

It could be my fault, my connection has been spotty the last couple days. What I may do is close the room, wait an hour or two and give it another shot. Sound good?

Go fuck yourselves with these fucking webms goddamn

If you got enough people though, go for a couple of sorties. I can just find another room.

That's what leads me to believe my connection is bad, is that no one is coming in. It's just me and Ankan at the moment.

We need to suppress the hostility in the thread.
Post planefus.

Alright then.
Ankan, how did you get in? Some Scandinavian magic or something?

We just finished a mission, I'm going to make some space and send you another invite.

he probably sacrificed some mountain goats

I just told the norse gods to yell at the network untill it worked. Clearly it worked.

You get the invite yet?

Still not working for me. Damn

Sorry to hear that. If no one else is playing, then I'll head on with the group we have.

Oh my did something happen in the past? I thought you guys used steam group chat or something already, why not just move onto a better client if so?

Wew
You weren't lying when you said your connection was bad.
Also, sorry if I do badly. I'm still a nugget

Don't worry about it, you're among buddies. Just enjoy yourself.

Steam chat can fuck right off as well.

>back to ded so quickly

I blame the streamers.

With Platinum Stars being on the same console as AC7 is on, no doubt about it.

Guys, got a SOLG I

Get in here

PatsRunTheEast14