I've got coolant in my oil, don't I

I've got coolant in my oil, don't I............

Potentially

yep. Prolly blew a gasket.

R.I.P. head gasket
Drian your oil, if it's a smelly milkshake, then your headgasket is fucked

Not necessarily. Check the dipstick, if that's milky too, you're fugged.

Sometimes condensation can build up on the cap and mix with the oil residue, clean it off if the stick looks good and keep motoring.

You suck fluid mixer.

got same issue
m54b22, just dropped over 300 euro on fixing oilpan seal, oil filter case seal, generator pulley, air filter pipe and oil change. HEadgasket is fucked too, getting some of this emulsion aswell. Im alos losing coolant. I cant affor to fix right now so im taking it easy on the car, opened up the coolant tank and drive with it open, not many bubbles coming but its still dangerous. While ur car is standing coolant can collect in cylinder and once u turn it over boom, piston flies through your block. If you have time, id suggest after every time you park your car, pull out spark plug(s) of cylinders in which the coolant is an then turn engine over, it will blow the coolant out atleast...

gasket meme of the year

Doing an oil change now and got a kit from Blackstone lab to do an oil analysis. My coolant reservoir is low so, yeah. Head and cam gasket time. RIP in peace wallet.

Check radiator and dipstick for similar signs

Damn, never mind

A.. At least I'm using synthetic...... Heh heh he :(

wut car

Not too bad for a full gasket set actually...

It's a 2000 Benz E320

It's just gonna be a bitch to access the drivers side. I've done the spark plugs before and I had to remove the engine mount and jack up that side. At least I didn't fall for the Subaru meme.

How can I be sure which cylinders are affected. Shouldn't I be pulling all the plugs every time I stop somewhere?

Go Fel-pro. Victor Reinz sucks muslim dick.

Hey, I recently changed my oil and I'm not seeing anything on the dipstick? I've let it sit for like an hour and still the same.

What do I do Veeky Forums?

there isnt enough oil in the engine ya dingus. add some until it shows up on the dipstick and if it stops showing up on the dipstick again then its leaking.

oh btw make sure youre checking on level ground ie not on an inclined driveway

Fuck, I have work in the morning, guess I'll have to buy more oil and hope I didn't break the filter.

Anything else I should be on the look out for?

looks like mustard to me, spread some on a hotdog it'll be delicious

Don't drive the car if there is no oil on the dipstick.

Don't worry, user. I'm dumb but I'm not retarded, my roomie let me use his car for a quick drive.

Thanks for the tip though, I'm glad you care.

the plugs will be black and shitty in those clinders