Name a better car

name a better car

>you can't

Not American

>car
>aberigan

Please, you guys just make the best burgers.
993 über alles, über alles in der Welt.

Nissan Skyline GT-R

Why do I like those red stripes so much

>Proceeds to post a car that's only praised because it's muh air cooled
991/987 über alles, 993 ist für dumme, Alte Männer.

why did I capitalize alte. Anyway the 993 is one of the most overrated cars of all time; the only people I ever see going on about them are people who have either never driven one or never driven a modern 911.

I'm a vette fan but come-on-now

For the price, nah.

That wasn't the question but I'll play along

Fiat Panda

This.

Winged snek wins.

You obvious have to take price in to consideration when talking about the best though. If it was performance alone, it'd just be a Formula One car.

GOOD NEWS!

Price is an asinine limiting-factor or qualifier for "best vehicle" in regards to performance, as it has absolutely nothing to do with the performance or utility of a vehicle.

If you wanted a better qualifier, it would be "road legal" versus "track only". Or "mass produced" versus "custom/special/purpose built", as those things actually play a large role into the performance or utility of a vehicle.

The price/dollar argument is literally only made in regards to consumer vehicles and the only time it even matters is if you're a business owner having to take operating costs into account. Otherwise, you're either a rich person waving your dick around or a poor person choking on sour grapes.

Value will always play a part in determining how good a car is. If a 911 costs $2m, people would say it was shit.

Name a worse poster than Alphonse.
Protip: you can't.

strong contender

>"I saw le fast and furious one time" starter pack

is that the gay black kid that cries about GM beating the GT-R 10 hours a day for the past 3 years?

volvo 850R

it's better around a track, but is it a better car? I'm not sure, but I think a grand sport might be easier to daily than the acr, though I'm not sure

I can tell you first hand, a Dodge Viper ACR is not a good road car. Good around a track, absolutely, but unless you're wealthy, you're not going to spend six figures on a car you'll drive a handful of time a year.

The newest Z28s say you can just go fuck yourself

aint out yet

Regular snek wins. The Corvette is trash compared to the one true God Machine.

you need this

Any kind of corvette shitposting like this basically, yeah. He's underage as fuck too apparently.

And when they do absolutely fuck Chevy for pricing it at 90k goddamn dollars and fucking the shade tree mechanic over because those really were the poor man's corvettes.

nissan Gtr.

pagani Zonda

Lexus lfa

911 gt3 rs

agera s

The list goes on and on and on........

But a gtr is better. It having to be in a movie has nothing to do with it.

Snek
What do I win?