ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/new-catch-guide-december/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Villager Birthdays
4th - Robin
5th - Hans
6th - Kyle
7th - Monty
8th - Eloise

>Events
Festive furniture (December)
6th - Naughty-or-Nice Day (Europe)

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://wiki.grovyle.net/butsumori_3ds/?役場#m65fb11d
pastebin.com/3QMXxNfu
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4271788
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tangy

[citrus intensifies]

Hey Punk, I'm here now. Sorry for the wait, I've been super busy all day.

If anyone is interested, I'll be moving Phoebe out tomorrow.

Question /acg/. Are shirtless animals considered lewd?

I'm scanning Callie today for that one guy who wants to trade for some of her shit. Anyone want any Cece items?

I sent Sprinkle a frilly apron, because its colors match her fur and her house decor, but now it looks like she's wandering around town naked with nothing but her apron on, and I feel bad

KK is an exception, he doesn't play by the rules.

I've been replaying through every day in the past two weeks because I was gone. Is the Harvest Festival worth it? I don't have a horse mackerel, red snapper or vinegar and I don't feel like finding them but if Franklin gives out some solid goods then I might try to find'em.

Also weekly reminder to visit K.K.

>buy Carrie on ebay for $2 just to be safe
Can't take any chances, my first pack was full of duds.

pics?

If you run errands for villagers in houses that day, they'll give you everything.

I personally pass on the Harvest Festival, it's really dependent on how much luck you have with fishing and such. The vinegar you can get from the villagers that are in their houses by trading them with stuff they need, plus they give hints to the secret ingredients that Franklin needs for the dishes.

Hm. Alright, I'll try for it then. Hopefully they'll just give me the fish because my fishing RNG is garbage.

we must see screenshots

They do often give you the fish you need for the dish, but since they are asking you to get stuff for them, you usually end up fishing anyway.

I sent monique a pink-bud tank and it looks like she's wearing lingerie

>fucking faggot Bubbles wants to talk to me
>Hey, I'm moving on the 8th
>(Thank god) Ok, bye
>Hmm... You know I was expecting more buss from you, I'm staying

I'm so fucking pissed right now, who in the hell thought that was a good idea?

If you're nice to them, they won't reconsider moving when they tell you they're thinking of leaving

Julia's RV is in my town today, anyone want her items?

>Rococo Wall
>Herringbone Floor
>Candelabra
>Desk Bell
>Reception Chair
>Round-cloth Table
>Sausage
>Steamed Lobster
>Table With Cloth
>Warming Buffet

Just reset, they'll still be thinking of moving even if you don't ping them.

Forgot FC

>Just reset

Whoops. I fucked up. I bought a bunch of Wendell furniture, so I can't order Cece shit. Oh well.

If anyone wants to visit for Cece stuff, you can. She's stuck there until tomorrow.

Mind if I come by?

anyone want to let me come over and get sigs for octavian/drop off katie?

So, Static is currently in boxes. Does anyone want to take him?

Sure, opened gate for you

delicious

You can come to mine

me! if he still is, of course

What should I call my new town?

Lob City

K.K. Town

Salt River City.

Hyrule

Stil got ya

This

Yeah he still is. Can also bring Isabelle, Digby or Lottie's RV for your visit. Should I scan any of those before opening?

adding you now, lemme know when you're open!

gate's open

Nah, I have all three of them but thank you for the offer. Let me add you super quick

Does anyone have 2-3 dace? I can't catch a single one and several villagers I have want one.

Lazytown.

Alright. Gates are open.

Can't trade fish, you're sol

If anyone's interested Bill is going to move out of my town on the 13th.

Also Katrina's in town

NO, DON'T TOUCH THAT

Where do you guys store your snowflakes? I have no idea what to do with them.

Also, could I ask you guys for a favor? Isabelle kept telling me my town was perfect, but now she's telling me it is underdeveloped again. What the fuck happened?

Could someone visit my dream town and see what the fuck? Also, if anyone has any ideas for my house, I'd love to hear them too.

My Dream Address is 5E00-0019-4EE0.

Oh wow I forgot about that. Bummer.

Sometimes if you don't build new PWPs for a while, your town rating goes down a bit.

>store snowflakes
Just toss em. They'll just take up space until you get a Snowmam to show up, and if she's in town snowflakes will show up even if it's not snowing, so it's not worth the loss of inventory space.

Probably you have too many trees.

This might be a cognitive bias, but I've been getting a lot of campsite visits since the update, like an average of once every two days. I've had a visit both today and yesterday.

ahh, thank you again and i will! he's one of my coveted favorites.

Oh, right. I did plant two new trees recently. I didn't realize how close to that limit I was. I hope it isn't PWPs, I thought I was done with them. All the rest are gaudy.

Fair enough. Thanks. Though Reese does seem to buy them, so that's nice.

Did you have a villager move out? I think that fugged up my town rating before but I haven't looked online or anything to confirm that's what happened.

Me three. Did you scan her in or did she just appear randomly?

This is false But there are some PWPs that lower your town's status:

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://wiki.grovyle.net/butsumori_3ds/?役場#m65fb11d

Anyone got a Proper P., Wishful P., Graceful P., or Great Statue? The faggot fox has sent me into spiraling despair.

Scanned her in. Bought a couple welcome amiibo packs so I'll be scanning someone in everyday for the next little while

can you only get the box of tissues once? i kinda want to give it to a villager but not if it's one of a kind

It's one per character, you could make another villager, drop 100k in their bank account and get another one that way

Oh, man, fuck, the garbage can tanked my rating. I thought it was very sensible and made sense.

Fuck. I don't know what else to build.

>make a mule
>send bells to mule
>mule deposits bells
>receive box of tissues next day
>send bells and tissue back to main
>delet mule
>???
>wew

I've got a proper painting if you just want it. Showed up just this last week at Redd's.

Also I think Great Statue might be the rarest one. Like, it's the statue I think I've seen the least of. Always Nike of Samothrace and David and the stupid discus thrower whose name I forget.

>Played 200 hours since the update
I-I think I need help

>seen the Great Statue 3 times in a row
>all were fake
Fucking Redd. You don't need anything?

Not any art, at the very least. Wouldn't mind a visit to Katrina if she's there, or a mush closet, but I don't need anything in return.

If you have gracie and she's open I wouldn't mind buying some furniture.

Katrina on main street. Gracie is open. Lemmie check my mule for that closet then I'll open.

I wonder what would happen if you put nothing but oil rigs and trash cans in your town

Oh yeah, I've also got most of the rococo set (including 2 candlesticks) lying around, since I replaced one of my rooms with the Gorgeous set instead. Anyone want it?

Does main street Katrina count towards the 20? I've been wondering about that for a while.

I'd like it, but I think I have most of it in my catalog and I can't grab it for another hour or so. If anyone else wants it give them priority.

>it worked

HAHAHA! DIE YOU HIPPO BASTARD!

Honestly I have no idea. Opening in a sec.

Finally found a store that wasn't sold out of the welcome amiibo cards and bought 5 packs. Super happy with what I got, especially this guy! Now I can finally have an ABD in my house!

I've got him coming in the mail fuck yeah trading and I'm looking forward to having a non-duped 711 abd in my house. Also wanna use his money for my gambling/game room.

When you scan that may I please come over?

Anybody wants me to scan in amiibo? I have Nooklings, K.K. Slider, Digby, Isabelle (W), Rover and Resetti

oooo nice! The little like suitcase of what looks like poker chips or money or whatever it is could look nice there too!

Gonzo you tricky fuck

for sure! I'll probably scan him in a couple hours, and i'll post on here when I do to see who all wants to come over
also everyone, I updated my amiibo card list to include the welcome amiibo cards I have
pastebin.com/3QMXxNfu

if anyone wants someone scanned in

Cool, thanks dude. I'll add you now

Will be there

I accidently deleted the Welcome Amiibo update.
Is my save still there for me to play when I redownload it?

I'd like to visit him too

Anyone want Marshal? He's in boxes.

>I want him but I already made a deal for another villager

why must have god send you today and not on the 9th

get Marshal now and worry about it later

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4271788

I'll have him until tomorrow if no one here adopts him. Think it over.

I have Pinky in boxes, who wants her?

I'm gonna TT forward a day at a time for two weeks in a bit so she'll be gone in a few hours

>Can't even break 2500 on Puzzle League time attack.
Any tips? I'm using the nooklings amiibo

I usually fill the screen with blocks and start going full retard mashing A and aiming for clusters. Doing this averages me about 3-4000pts and I don't even really have to pay attention. Hope this helps.

not 3000 to 4000, but 3 to 4000