/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/3/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll, paste, and VGL7 match dates
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
implyingrigged.info/wiki//drg/

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations: shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft *You need an account to use Batoto*

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.us/v3/index.php
store.nisamerica.com/preorders/danganronpa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post for Naegiri is the cutest!

Tokomaru happy ending!

Nth for best girl

B-BUT MUH OVA!!!

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Makaede happy ending

Small Boss is best boy.

Praise your new prince of tennis.

So does Kodaka even remember that conspiracy article he wrote in AE about Ultimate Despair and The Tragedy all being one big false flag for the Future Foundation? Because that would have been infinitely more interesting than what we got in DR3.

I approve of this lewd Asahina thread and I will be supporting it.

>K-Kaede... go a-away, b-b-baka! D-Do you think I l-like y-you or s-s-something?!

>samefagging

Them tears.

Stay away from me dyke i want kids

>while you have me in checkmate kirigiri i have more pieces on the board
This is what sayakafags ACTUALLY believe

Don't forget other best boy

We really should make a habit of having the OP be official promo material when there's an announcement, lewd donuts aside

I don't samefag my man. I try to claim first post and that's all. I don't really care what other people ship.

It was propaganda from Towa. That was pretty obvious when you realize that Towa was lying to everyone to cover their asses.

Posting Asahina's donut for our bananas to enjoy is an important announcement.

I don't have an excuse, I just didn't save any V3 related stuff today and spent most of my time organizing the paste-bins and collection information.

>No PC release announced
Is this Japan's revenge for the white man stealing their women?

PS tv can be bought for like 25 bucks man

>tfw drv3 has no pstv support

i'm flat out tempted to just buy a pre-owned vita and drv3 when it comes out

rather than waiting for the eventual PC one

Please don't say that's true

it isn't, i'm just shitposting.

Oh phew. For a moment there, my regret about buy a pstv over a vita, was about to grow

More like 50.

Some of us are poorfags.

act III never

I am going to get both so.
I get bored during lunch at work easily.

OoOo ghosty-kun~~?

Oh my bad. Sorry.

I'm just too greedy. I can't really justify getting a vita and their expensive as fuck memory cards.

But it would be easier to play on a handheld, since I have to hook my pstv up with my pc monitor

tbqh you seem like you'd just pirate it on PC anyways

Togami is going to fuck Chihiro, Togami will make sure to fuck him all day long and make him feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of his tight little ass, Togami will wait for Chihiro to be cleaning himself of his cum in the shower so he barge in, then fuck him some more and abuse him, Byakuya will intimidate him with his voice alone and fuck his ass while his own children watch and falls into despair as their father is being tortured and fucked by no one other than Byakuya Togami, Byakuya will drug him so he can fuck Chihiro in his secret Togamicorp dungeon lair, Byakuya won't need much force to put Fujisaki to his knees so he fuck him from behind holding onto his short hair, which may or may not have grown larger, He will make him cum for months on end merely by fingering him and any time Fujisaki cums Togami will feed him his own cum, Chihiro will milk the little boy, who thanks to the drugs, is lactating once a month and feed it back to him as the only liquid he had drink other than their own cum, Chihiro will get mindbroken by the rape into bouncing on Togami dick covered in sweat, cum and spit, Togami is going to bit Chihiro's tougue while kissing as he cums deeply inside of him, Everyone will hear Chihiro moaning in pleasure as Byakuya fucks him with all his might, Togami will fuck him so hard that the whole world will hear the sound of his hips hitting his perfect booty, When Syo breaks in and ask for some piece of the action, Togami will allow her lick the floor, but she must watch it via TV like everyone else, By the end of it, Chihiro will be worshiping Togami's body and dick until abuse is no longer needed. Byakuya will fuck Fujisaki.

Now you too can have a replica of Shuichi's ugly hat.

I don't blame you but after getting money in exchanged for services about 6 to 8 hours a day.

You lighten up and start enjoying things more.
Sure its expensive but compared to the fucking amount of money I spent on building a new computer its just a drop in the bucket.

Where were you when Kodaka practically confirmed DR for Switch?

holy fug hype

The backpack looks neat though. Not too hopeful of the quality though.

You mean that obvious edit.

*click click*
"SORE WA CHIGAU YO!"
*bing bing wrrr*
"YOU'RE LYING KAEDE!"
>"I knew it! I knew it! Bye bye barbie bitc-"
>Pelican scoops switch into mouth
BTFO

REEEEEEEEEE

I am busy playing with a gallery. So I don't have anything to add discussion wise. A picture on occasion to keep the boat a float until something picks up.

>preorder the english verison and get the game, the detectives hat, the original sound tr---

You had me till hat.

Now you lost me.

Da fuck am I gunna do with the hat? Cosplay as an edgy 1920s cab driver?

You can smack people with it.

Or save it and use it when you're a grandpa

You'd cosplay as Shuichi. Similar as how you could use the backpack in a Kaede cosplay. Hopefully those characters will be worth cosplaying as.

You can ironically tip your cap at people. What more do you want? This limited edition assures that detective cap tipping will become a thing.

I want this hat more so than that one.
So I can be an edgy fuck and run around and be obnoxious.

We want Kaede to lez up Maki, Kaede to scissor her hard enough and make her feel embarassed as she cums over and over while Kaede can still go for a lick, Kaede will wait for Maki to be cleaning herself of their juices in the shower so she can barge in and finger her, putting Maki on her knees, Kaede will offer a chance for Maki to leave, but the please will prevent her from doing so, Kaede will make her beg for a fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as the SHSL daycare worker is being fucked by her, Kaede will bake cookies for her girl and drug her so she is even more sensitive than before as they fuck each other on the Pianist secret music studio dungeon lair, Kaede tell her to bend over and get her knees as she fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Akamatsu will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums she will give her anal, Kaede will milk the daycare worker once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than her own pussy juice and breast milk, By the time she is done with her, Maki will be aready her property, scissoring with her while covered in sweat, Maki will lick Kaede's armpits as she orgasm all over the floor, Turning the tables, Maki will hear Akamatsu moan in pleasure as she strapon fucks Kaede's ass with all her might the whole world can hear the sound of her hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to free Maki, the duo will kill them, Kaede will end up worship Maki fit's body and strapon as her role has switched with her captive. Kaede and Maki will fuck each other.

>smacking people
Ok, im sold though was going to use the backpack as a weapon of "Female Power of home made sandwichs" but sure the hat will do.

Would it be weird to cosplay the cosplayer whos cosplaying another character?
And now my head hurts

>Ironically
I feel either ironically or not, I still lose in the grand scheme of things...

>lez
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Steam release when?

I hate to say it, but I'm expecting another Psycho-Pass incident where the Steam release lags behind the PS4 and Vita release by at least several months.

Possibly months after the western release.

>nips jealous of this limited edition
Everytime

>yfw western release is in December 2017

Official English site for V3.

danganronpa.us/v3/index.php

Damn that is pretty.

It's almost exactly the same as the Japanese site, which I think is really impressive.

With 1-2 Reload coming out in March (spring) and UDG coming out in summer, it could be possible for V3 to come out in fall. September or October would be great. A murder mystery game in time for Halloween would be ideal.

I want to cover chiaki-chwan in kisses!

I wonder if V3 could be a tough sell for $60 on the PS4. You get 2 DR games for $40 in 1-2 Reload and get UDG for $30. I know they're older games, but that might not be how most PS4 owners see it.

store.nisamerica.com/preorders/danganronpa/

Then do it faggot

How many copies would V3 sell on Steam at $60? Steam is a very price sensitive market. I almost think they'll delay the Steam release by a few months on purpose to help prevent piracy of the game once it launches.

So Kaede's signature item is white and Shuichi's is black. Those are Monokuma's colors. They're two sides of the same coin. What could it mean?

THE M IN MARIO'S CAP STANDS FOR MARIO

Why's it called Killing Harmony in the west release instead of Everybody's New Semester of Killing? Was the color theory just a meme?

Never opposites, we play the same game.

>Everybody's New Semester of Killing

This sounds so fucking long and awkward.

Oh, I do, but i still want to do it!

>no pc
welp i guess I'm watching an LP for this

Part of me wants to remained unspoiled while the other part wants to get all the plot details ASAP so I can spoil it for everybody else.

They pulled a new title out of a hat to make it sound better in English.

DO IT
KISS THE AUTISTIC SPAGHETTI GIRL

But why?
Why kiss a corpse?
What are you? Kirigiri?

The face of utter smug~

We walk a thin line between Hope and Despair

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc in the West.

Danganronpa: The Academy of Hope and the High School Students of Despair in Japan.

Title change for localization is nothing new.

It's not as good as the one Monaca's going to prop on her van as decoration.

Hood ornament or dangling in the windshield...

Resident evil Bio hazard Resident Evil

"Everybody's New Semester of Killing" sounds retarded.

I actually prefer Trigger Happy Havoc. Rolls off the tongue.

What does everyone think of the localization of "Monokuma Cubs"?

>Autistic spaghetti girl
Oi, watch that tongue.

AI chiaki can be remade so I'd be kissing a program, but whatever.

Does kinda blindside you more with the whole LE DESPAIR thing though.

Looks like V3 will come sooner than I thought. Looks like Christmas came early this year.

Does anyone else think Monokuma looks kind of threatening in his trial portrait? Also would a kind user translate what is said here?

Thank Trump. SC said they would only localize it if he got elected.

>hood ornaments
Oie, Celes aint no hood ornament.
You'd have to catch me first you little green haired munchkin~!
Hows the vegemite holding up? All gone?

>kissing an intangible AI system. Unless you mean french kissing the circuit board

I don't know which one is worse...
But whatever floats your boat my sick chiakianon~

They already said that V3 won't come out until all the other DR games come out for PS4. UDG doesn't come out until summer. V3 is a fall 2017 most likely.

Sonia's stage actor was a qt, it's a shame they replaced her.

You can only burrow underground for so long until Monaca finds you. You aren't hard to find. Just ask a neighboring Bogan and offer him a few dollerydoo's to be my sniffer. There's enough trace smell around here to locate a traitor.

Hard to tell since it's in a squeeze tube, but I have been occasionally using it on toast.