7pm eastern
12am gmt

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B01J94A5GQ/
zamunda.net/banan?id=495259&hit=1&t=tv
watchseriesgo.to/link/thevideo.me/7508942
youtube.com/watch?v=q3YPTkBRaOk
youtube.com/watch?v=CLlqVy4ByWQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/jeremy-clarkson-blows-up-his-old-home-to-make-way-for-new-cotswo/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I talked to a person who was in the recording in Stuttgart and he said that TGT is pretty much like the old Top Gear but with much more money thrown at it.
And there are no laughtracks it was actually funny.

Who is this?

The glasses completely obstruct his face, you can't be sure this is May.
This man is completely anonymous.

Nah, I'm going to bed.

Boy, I can't wait to pirate this tomorrow.

Link?

amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B01J94A5GQ/

IT'S OUT

I just finished it.

verdict: meh

Any pirate options for it?

>1:54.2
>1:54.4
>1:55.5

dude spoilers

>tfw missed the Veeky Forums stream thread

Fuck, I thought it was tomorrow...

spoilers: its actually amazing

you didn't miss much

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It was better than the worst Top Gear eps of the past 5 years, but no where near the best ones.

Some of the editing was REALLY bad. Just film grain, noise, and saturation annoyingness.
The cameras they used, while clear, ended up with a lot of washing out from bright parts, like the windows out their tent, and over saturation that might have been poor editing.

It's not bad, but not as good as I hoped and I didn't really have super high expectations or anything.

I'm guessing it's going to get better as the series goes on, and they learn what works and what doesn't.

>what works and what doesn't.

After 23 seasons of Top Gear i'd have thought they'd have a pretty good grasp of that.

Spoiler : SUPERCAR SUPERCARS SUPERCARS OMG SUPERCARS

Me : yeah okay I guess,

There's also the fact that they can't use too closely what works in Top Gear in case the BBC sets the lawyers on them.

They've also been out of it for a while, they probably need to warm back up again.

That audience member that single-handedly roasted the shit out of clarkson and the entire british air force combined

typical amerifat too.

i don't like how the whole crowd isnt mostly in the dark ya know?

i liked that about Top Gear.

>My teeth-fu

tfw stared at her every time the camera allowed

Well, they Did have to throw together a completely new film crew In about 6 hours, and IMMEDIATELY start filming everything.
Also new producers and crew (or is Andy there? To lazy to check) and editors and whatnot.

So YES. It will not be the same as top gear, even with the same stars. But YES, it will get better.

I just liked the CONSTANT references and jabs towards the BBC, and nu- top gear

>Well, they Did have to throw together a completely new film crew In about 6 hours, and IMMEDIATELY start filming everything.

explain

Amazon hired them like a year ago. And now they are set to release 12 episodes over the next 4 months. Most of which, has already been filmed.

I have a general idea of what it takes to film such a thing, and they will have been working constantly, back to back, very focused and scheduled, just to make it this launch.

>delicious chocolate

any rehosts?

>amazon wants $80 to watch it.

fuck exchange rates.

intro is corny

Mike Skinner was shit.

>all these complaints

It was more Top Gear. It was great. Fuck you.

>amazon wants $80 to watch it

Then sign up for the monthly plan if you can't afford it.

>Mike Skinner was shit.

Kinda, yeah. It's probably more entertaining to people outside the US.

Found me giving James May a high five.
I'm also very happy with the new episode format.

is that a Roush?

It's modified by Roush. But how could you tell?

Says ROUS right on the back sperg.

But that could mean anything. Rouse? Rousseau? Roustabout?

>After 23 seasons of Top Gear i'd have thought they'd have a pretty good grasp of that.
The needs of the BBC versus the needs of Amazon.com are different. Those needs can dictate certain content changes later on. But they know they have to make it similar enough to attract the audience and then hold them in the first few episodes at least. I'm curious as to if they will have any sort of cross-services promotion or product shilling on Amazon's behalf.

I just got around to watching it. I thought it was fairly well produced all in all. Didn't care for the long ass Forza looking cuts, but everything else was real alright. I'm looking forward to following the rest of the season.

zamunda.net/banan?id=495259&hit=1&t=tv
:^)

Did you get to touch the James?

I'm jealous.

It's going to be a fine show, but in terms of the hypercar test, Harris did it better.

watchseriesgo.to/link/thevideo.me/7508942

P1 on P3

I want to glide my finger over the top of her teeth and feel how even the surface is.

those top mounted exhausts get me rock hard

>want to mod my aw11 for it so bad

>member when top gear was good?
>i member!

felt like catching up with old buddies, was good.

The time when zamunda wasn't available outside Bulgaria.
>Good times

The time before zamunda split

thanks anin

this makes my penis sad.

Will repost what I wrote in the other thread didn't realise there was an older one.

If new Top gear didn't have Chris Evans there wouldn't be much in it actually imo. I had to skip the air force and celebrity death segments entirely they were so cringily unfunny. Everything in it felt like they were trying too hard, hopefully they settle into a more natural rhythm but for now I'm pretty disappointed.

Cinematography was amazing as ever though and the intro was 10/10.

Good old TG or bad (last ~3 seasons) old TG?

i dunno, there were some shit moments but the celebrety death was pretty funny.

i think the new test track is shit though.

Also; if the new topgear featured more chris harris it'd probably be alot closer. i like him a lot (despite his history)

I'm surprised they didn't tinker with results of the big 3. McLaren P1 always won in british journalists tests and 918 always won in independent tests. But I think that Ferrari cheated though. Maybe they upped the boost or something. Out of the 3 I'm pretty sure it's the slowest one and nowhere near as close to 918.

All in all it definitely has some of the atmosphere of the old show. Maybe the fracas was for the better, as in the last few years Top Gear felt pretty stale.

I miss the challenges, but I'll take it from the various clips and the coming-up montage we'll get that. It looked beautiful and I'm sure they'll get more into the swing of things as it goes along. I'm satisfied.

Unironically think the next series of Top Gear will be better than this. Reminded me of the experience I usually get watching a Disney blockbuster actually, it just seems to have no soul anymore. I mean it was impressive but with every attempted joke it felt more and more like a script designed around a focus group they had with Top Gear fans to see what they might want.

I just want a good car show, with passion for the cars and some humour, not this soulless production, and I really hope Leblanc and Harris can finally deliver that without Evans shitting all over it.

Chris harris has driven all 3 around the same track.

(its hinted at the episode of Chris Harris on Cars that the top grand tour team were actually there on the same day.)

youtube.com/watch?v=q3YPTkBRaOk

honestly i feel CHOC did the battle better... but then they gave the event more screen time and editing.

Cant wait for the result of the bet.

I liked it. Some of the studio bits felt a bit forced but they did from time to time in Top Gear as well. It looked amazing and I liked Clarkson's film in the M2 a lot.

I can't wait for when they start doing fun things in shitboxes.

Chris Harris is british, don't be naive. He would let McLaren do anything with the car.

Celebrity death was funny, and a funny way of them acknowledging the least popular part of the show.

Air force bit might be funny to communists.. it is an international show after all.

Top gear is trash, it's a reality TV show that happens to sometimes involve cars.
Top gear is what "car guys" who actually know nothing about cars watch, just a waste of time.

I just want them to do crazy shit with old used cars.
I couldnt care less about celebrities.

The trailer show that its on the menu, they just needed to be really flashy in the first few episodes.

? whats that got to do with anything?

>it's a reality TV show
Wut

It's entertainment featuring 3 guys dicking around with cars, and they know that

>I just want them to do crazy shit with old used cars.
In every interview I watched with them they said that their favourite was old cars. So I'm sure it's coming.

torrent where
o
r
r
e
n
t

w
h
e
r
e

I searched around but I could only find shitty 720p torrents. Wasn't this shot at 4K or something?

You know what's also a waste of time? Bitching about it on Veeky Forums when you could be doing something productive with your life

Faggot

Yeah i know thats why Im happy

Who shot the drone though?

Anybody that worked as a roustabout wouldn't proclaim that they were one.

Private trackers have the 1080 just now.

Awfully scripted jokes and game CGI tier shots of the cars, Ben Collins doesn't do the laps afterall, ages of screentime wasted on the bad kind of cringeworthy British humour. It really felt like Clarkson, Hammond and May had absolutely zero say in what they were to say.

Is Collins not going to actually do it? Collins is bro

>americans get assblasted the thread

Boring episode thanks to the yanks

Next week sounds awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLlqVy4ByWQ
It looked like it and would've been a nice touch, given that he was shitting on Top Gear and the BBC before it was cool. But as they said on the show, Amazon wanted an American driver, and I'll bet the guy at Amazon with the wad of money in his hand made 99.9% of the decisions, down to the choice of words.

guns

that in any other tests than british, 918 was always faster.
Also P1's nurburgiring lap times remains undisclosed. I wonder why.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/jeremy-clarkson-blows-up-his-old-home-to-make-way-for-new-cotswo/amp/?client=safari

call this scripted you bitches

I remember seeing that back when it happened. pretty funny that they tied it into the show

Lol.

i missed his shenanigans

>Villagers in nearby Chadlington said Clarkson and his team were in the area filming for his new Amazon TV show The Grand Tour this week.

he still blew up a 4 million pound house on a whim

absolute madman

do you think he would side with trump?

Jezza for PM?

BBCREXIT

That is how it works when you shoot inside and outside its a fucking desert with bright sunlight.

Unless they brought fuck huge 10,000w+ lights and lit the entire inside as bright as the sun, you are going to have inconsistent backgrounds.

The editing is just like they used to do on the old TG, they picked a certain style and ran with it.

Although since they used that one song from sicario I immediately liked it all.

Agreed, it felt more like a BBC show than their BBC show. Crazy.

felt like seeing old friends again. very good.

I think the episodes will get better. A lot of the show was setting up the format.

They had to explain that they weren't going to have celebrities, the Jeremy Renner thing was pretty funny, didn't think they needed anymore than that

They needed to explain the track and all of it's turns.

I do wish they would've completely dumped the studio thing, and just done long films

I was really suprised by that. I feel like the driver fucked something up at some point on the track. The speeds that they had over the rest of the course were suggesting that the P1 was going to smash the other two

I fucking hated the celebrity part. I would just get up and do something else when that came on

>completely dumped the studio thing
Because that worked quite well for ATG

In the next episode, you'll see Hammond handing Jerome a few bills in exchange for his cooperation.

i just hope there isn't much more supercars. this ep started getting boring half way through. watching 1 bajillion dollar sterile cars looses its fun really fast

>all this bitching about the hypercars

This was the big cliffhanger from the final season of Top Gear. Of course they had the match up as the first episode.

Was obviously scripted pandering, is part of what made the episode feel so forced.

i would fuck this qt sand nigger desu

>Top gear is what "car guys" who actually know nothing about cars watch

>tfw I had TV and internet set up in my workshop so I could watch TG while building my engine

>is part of what made the episode feel so forced

Wait. You're telling me they didn't get into a knock down drag out fight with their studio audience?

Fuck man. I've never felt so misled. It's almost as bad as if I'd learned that Santa isn't real.

>"There was a funeral being held at the village at 2.30pm, which was still on when the explosions started."

kek