/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1102

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
>Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter "Airisunon" to avoid unnecessary drama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeIJRRw7xcg
youtube.com/watch?v=DefXS17jZwE
youtube.com/watch?v=hWKB1Zxg84s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vert is best goddess.

I love Neptune!

Uzume is cute.

NepuBuran

Tekken is cute.

Gonna play some Saturn.

Will Plutie be playable in 4GO?

What the fuck.

To continue on that "Null Category" business in RB3...
What does it change exactly? Just the resistances to various elements, or something else? Would it explain why Plutia always do shit damage despite having decent stats, while Noire and Neptune both hits like trucks?

She said in RB2 that she thinks Nepgear is waifu material and will never let her get married

Because you are attacking a magical-resistant enemy and neither Neptune nor Noire have many magical attacks.

It's the "filled out" part that worries me.
Filled out with WHAT? And it's not the kid like in pic related, it's the baby. A baby is filled out.

It's milk user, milk

Are the 'sha's names related to something?

What does it have to do with Copypaste? I made sure to always use physical attacks against him (not like Plutia, Noire and Neptune have any magical attack), and while the two others did roughly 1 500dmg per attack, Iris Heart just caused 33 dmg, so roughly 2,2% of any of the other characters' attacks.
If it was Mina or Histoire or even Vert attacking with magical stuff, I would understand, but here, it was all physical.

Company, no?

Big Nep is for nepping!

Nobody can have her to themselves!

Big Nep must be able to be nepped by everyone and to nep anyone!

What's under Cave?

>What does it have to do with Copypaste? I made sure to always use physical attacks against him (not like Plutia, Noire and Neptune have any magical attack)
Plutia is literally about magical attacks (as opposed to weapon attacks Noire and Neptune are about). Magical attacks scale off INT and reduced by MEN, while weapon attacks - STR and VIT respectively. Plutia's STR is too low to use her weapon attacks for damage and Copypaste has probably higher than average MEN so it reduces magical attacks too.

Nigga, most of Plutia's attacks are magical and Noire has both physical and magical attacks.

5pb

Maybe its the null category trait affecting your damage, Noire gets a free pass because she has natural null category, and maybe you paired neptune with someone who can give her free null category.

Most monsters belong to one species or another, and some of them can resist physical damage, null category allow you to bypass that resistance and deal full damage.

Took me a while to discover why Noire was dealing much more damage than Yellow heart despite YH having some 500 extra atk.

how the fuck did that happen?

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

youtube.com/watch?v=IeIJRRw7xcg

It's just an edit

Still can't do that.

no "I love Noirenon" yet, is the gaymeme finally fucking over? If so, good riddance

I love Gearnon so so so so much.

Yes yes, we know Nepgear

My favorite girl

Too bad she will always want you to hit her, which is bad.

So no change for corrupted Ram?

What is she doing?

getting naked for me

Getting ready for Gearnon to nep her all night long.

Fuck off, Trick

All the girls look like sluts

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHH

I thought UD Noire was Gearnon's stalker, why is HD Noire there? she loves Noirenon, not Gearnon.

TIME STOP
youtube.com/watch?v=DefXS17jZwE

HOL'UP SENPAI, YOU TELLING ME NEPNEP IS UP FOR GEARFAG'S D? OH NO NO NO, THAT AIN'T SLIPPIN' BY ME

That hand on her tail, skimpy outfit, that sassy look

She wants the D.

Huh, just like normal Ram.

sorry to tell you this, but I believe so. Nepgear and Tiara are there, who both want Gearnon. UD Noire also wants Gearnon, so I don't know if it was an accident or it was meant to be HD Noire, but that doesn't make sense if it is meant to be her. why would Neptune be there with a bunch of girls who really want Gearnon if she didn't also want him?

Time to do some manhunt

I just beat megadimension VII senpaitachi. I want to keep going and try NG+ and get the other ending(s). What of the options are best to check off for NG+ to keep the game fun/challenging but keep the quality of life/convenience stuff so the second run is a little smoother?

Yay or nay?

Noirenon and Uninon look so cute! Yay.

What about gearnon?

I prefer these. Yours are overrated.

HORY SHET

What about the other guy

He's alright, I don't quite know how to put it, but I feel like the Lastation bros look a bit better.

what a cute meido.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

I like that chirper icon of me, thanks to whoever made it.

Well, Lastationbros look sassy and stylish while Planepals look fluffy and huggable

youtube.com/watch?v=hWKB1Zxg84s

>come home
>See this
wat do

Goodnight Nepgen.

I love Noire more than anything!

Punch her in the sternum, then grab her throat and begin honking at her.

Eat all of my pudding right in front of her without offering her any.

Call Histy and tell he she needs to pick up her child.

Giant Compa, desu!

Neptune = obnoxious little bitch.

Purple Heart = literal perfection

The factory that makes a lot of ideas.

>Compa will never shrink your city

Who's idea was it to give IF that massive coat that masks her cute figure?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

IF cute.

Which nep has the best _______midriff?

Yo.
>Realise that neps are real
>Wonder why my house is on the outside
>Look for my nep

I'm out of puddings so I suggest her to come to the store with me so she can choose the puddings she wants.

>just had my 5th or 6th random crash in re;birth3
This game makes me want to kill myself but I can't stop playing it.

Either Hyperdimension Falcom or CyberConnect2, IIRC CC2 is the only character who has a scene dedicated to her midriff.

imagine elder scrolls but with neps instead of tamriel

But Tamriel is a continent
Are you suggesting that instead of it being made of dirt and rocks that it's made out of nep parts instead or something

no I mean it takes place in the Neptunia world instead of on Tamriel

A horrific flesh continent would have been more interesting

I guess that could be a plane of neplivion or something though

Neptune would obviously be Sheogorath
but what about the others?
Mehrunes Dagon is CPU form Rei Ryghts
Blanc is Malacath
Vert is Azura because of her huge tits

Rei would be sheogorath while her HDD would be Jyggalag

is anybody going to playstation experience tomorrow?

> the only character who has a scene dedicated to her midriff.
w-what did they say about it?

my best friends mum got a stunning red Buick LaCrosse Sedan from only workin parttime on a pc. read this,,-..-,,-..-,,-..-.,.-,.,,.,-//who-boss.com

Post nice breasts

Histy a cute!

>post nice breasts
>he posted nepgear

nebu nebu is _________

Very cute breasts.

Uni during one post-game event in RB3 notices CC2's midriff, and how firm and smooth it looks. She then complains about how she's starting to get pudgy, and starts tracing her finger around CC2's bellybutton.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised too.

I want a Patapon-style game where you take control of the Planeptunian army and help PH/Nepgear go on a conquest spree across Gamindustri.

alright who wants a moustache ride

A cutie!