What cars do taylor swift own

What cars do taylor swift own

She doesn't need one. She just rents men.

Provides material for multiple albums and rides.

Never have truer words been posted on Veeky Forums.

Dunno what she drives, but she certainly loves destroying AC Cobras

It's 2020. During the day, I ride self-driving cars.

During the night, I hunt them.
._._._.

The Night has finally come.

I waited patiently. I am used to it.

No one thought of me as a threat.
After all, I only drove a Miata. It has no EcoBoost.

Taylor Swift got into her self-driving ecoboost car. It was a tight fit because the car was so small and her legs were long.

Her ecoboost car took off efficiently and drove towards her next venue.

I wielded my stickshift Miata efficiently, darting between all the self-driving cars.

Too polite and full of defensive driving algorithms, those self-driving cars made way for me as they tried to avoid collisions. I took advantage of that.

I praised the inventors of the Miata. "Thank you for not filling the world full of EcoBoost"

After all, if the world was full of EcoBoost, I would be at a disadvantage on the road.

But the road is not only for ecoboosted cars. Those with skill are able to coax success from non-boosted cars by driving cleverly.

I often am forced to drive cleverly on the Road.

After all, I only have a Miata.

Pulling alongside Taylor Swift's self-driving car, I noticed the model type was known to be one that refused to run over people-shaped objects or trolleys.

I moved in front and pushed the button to send gas from the canisters to several blow up dolls.

They inflated immediately.

The wind picked them up and dropped then into the road in front of the self-driving car.

True to its algorithm, Taylor Swift's self-driving car preferred to crash the car gently into the road barrier instead of running over people or trolleys in the roadway.

Take that you ecoboost Bitch!

Sure, Taylor Swift was known to go through boyfriends at a prodigious rate.

But why did she have to drop me as her boyfriend? She didn't drop me for personality or looks. The reason stung.

She dropped me as her boyfriend
when
she
found
out
I
drove
a
Miata.

She has a driver and likely a big SUV. The men she dates drive 911 turbos

>She doesn't need one. She just rents men.
>Provides material for multiple albums and rides.
No wonder Kanye West gave her a hard time.

>glorifying this behaviour

Some dumb teenage girl is going to think she's expressing her emotions normally and find herself in jail lol

I looked and she doesnt seem to ever had a photo taken where she is driving a car, she is always a passanger in a guys sports car, or back seat of a SUV.

She doesn't have a license.
She was a millionare before she hit 18.

>ctrl+f
>suzuki swift
>no results

I'm disappointed with you Veeky Forums

All these dumbass Americans buying fast ass cars and they can't ever even go 120mph in them

So fucking wasted

t. germ

Llama ass looking motherfucker

acceleration m8

What's the point if you have to take your foot off the pedal at 80mph?

Just a few days ago I drove 130mph legally.

Cause its still fun
Do you even touge?

I'll give you a (You) because it sounds like it took a long time to type that

good for her, more women need to follow her example (by getting the fuck off the roadway)

Destroying a cobra might actually get you beaten to death

I think her bodygourds drive her when ever she need.
I think she own some type of big SUV.
I remember seeing it in paparazzi pics.

also, come guys, you're welcome

girls only own cars when they need to drive from place to place on their own.

Taylor Swift is very rich and can afford to call a cab or even a limo every time she needs to go out, and lots of times she just gets rides from her friends/boyfriend anyways. Like all grills she has no interest in cars and probably would fall for a Ford Focus being exotic if you swapped Porsche badges on it.

In fact, I can't ever remember hearing anything about a lady celeb owning a particularly fancy car, whether she drives or not.

Paris Hilton has an LFA, no? That's about all that comes to mind

idk mane im pretty fresh round these parts.

I remember all sorts of stuff like Beebs buying a Lambo, Gordon Ramsay having one, Eric Clapton loves Ferraris... but never heard shit until your post about a rich gerl driving a fancy car.

My friend got his rx8 trashed with a baseball bat by his ex when her new shitty bf convinced her it was the right thing to do. She tried spray paint first, but it just washed off

I'm not using any of the rare swifites for you people. Ya'll don't deserve it for this bait thread. >:(

She has driven a jacked up, pink Silverado back in the old days. Good for her. Then an Audi R8. But now, due to the heels and dresses and whatever, all photographs are mainly of her climbing out of dark Escalades or the likes. That's how most female celebrities get around...

Still best baefu.

Faggoty director + shitty video editing. It even says at the end of the video "no cars were harmed".

Accurate enough post 2012. Good on you, user.

Nice to meat you. Where you from?
I can show you incredible things.

I want her to take a ride in me