/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Cha-La Head Cha-La Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Destroyed:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-C3oxNGG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=v4kAMFuRFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=pFKJOyWF5Ms
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/necromancer-masters-collaboration-mid-range-necro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rise of Bloodborn
RoB
hmm...

I want a Luna daughteru.

>tfw you will never cum inside her and have her agree to trick her boyfriend into believing your child is his if she gets pregnant

Dark Waifu Luciella when

>Cha-la head cha-la
I'm guessing this is the thread's song now
youtube.com/watch?v=J-C3oxNGG3g
May big Roaches, invicible Mordecais, value Sage Commanders, good ramps and infinite bats be with all of you.

Ghost qts when

why are elves such sluts?

I do that too if it's totally one sided.

The upper left one looks like Erika

When they have some holes that are worth fucking.

this sounds broken as fuck god damn counterplay the power creep is real

time to keep a removal card in my hand all game in case this fucker ever decides to show up

GHOST
BLOWJOB

>he likes chuuni dorks
>he thinks black dragons should rule the skies
>not based red dragons, the most popular and iconic dragon

When you grow up you'll learn to appreciate mature, adult woman who wear pink leotards and help you pay for stuff.

>red dragon
>more iconic than black
Every single villain ever is a black dragon, red dragons are like, common folk minding their gold stash at best.

How popular is each class?
I'm only C rank, but it seems like
Haven>Sword>Forest>Rune>Blood>Shadow>Dragon

I tried that, there's no point.

What the fuck is the point of having a sleek, modern looking card when the actual THING the card represents is made up of awful, jagged pixel art? The sharp contrast makes it look even worse!

Sounds about right

youtube.com/watch?v=v4kAMFuRFG0

Yall see this?

>tfw when you out-rush storm sword as shadow

This picture reminds me of the new Death Stranding trailer.

>Mordecai, Mordecai, Mordecai, and Mordecai face off against haven players that forgot to bring banish on the western front.jpg

Is dragonsong flute any good or can I vial it?

>Already had lethal on the board
>Evolves Ding dong anyways

Rude

Holy shit this match was brutal

>at 2 hp for literally 5 turns
>managed to grind my opponent all the way down from 20 at that point

I had a double Urd Windblast dragon combo to clear his board which is the only thing that saved me.

Any midrange shadow player around? How good is a playset of Beelzebub?

I'm struggling on whether to craft 2 of him (And 2 more Foul Tempest, so 8600vial), so I want to make sure I won't regret it. Since the expansion is still 3 weeks away, so I'm more inclined to get another deck variant other than aggro shadow for the time being.

I want to be lethaled by Ding Dong.

>all that value

he's situational in my experience. 4/4 for 7 that gives you another random card that is either exactly what you need, a general deterrent, or useless in the current situation. You'll only ever get his little effect once, since damn near nothing stays on the board for more than a turn.

Don't vial things that have potential just before an expansion

Have you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pFKJOyWF5Ms

All 3 of LotF's summons are generically useful defensive cards, and are pretty disruptive. Honestly if you outright lose a game because of a LotF roll then you probably weren't going to win anyway.

He isn't consistent, but a lot of fun. Watching people struggle and bend over backwards to kill him is fun when you have a Rise of the Dead in hand and can just bring him back the next turn. I believe people run 2, but I get away with just one because I abuse RotD and Ceridwen a lot. Also LotF is a very good combination with a buffed Death's Breath

>every single villain is a black dragon
>except for the best one

Also who gives a shit, being the most villainous doesn't mean the most iconic.
When people think about dragons, the first one they think of is red.

I dislike him, too inconsistent for my tastes. I adopted a pair of Gabriel referencing that netdeck that showed up recently and it's been testing way better for me.

>20 min
no

I swear Japs took 1 billion minutes to play fairy circle on turn 1

>When people think about dragons, the first one they think of is red

nah, I think gold or white.

Do tell me more about this netdeck. I'm currently looking at the one with Charon.

Still, I suppose I can try crafting one of each (Beel and Tempest) and put in a Gabriel to try it. Thanks for the idea.

If he stays on the board for another turn that usually means you win the game.

>take two
>draw all my 7 and 8 drops
>I have no play turn 4
>no play turn 5
>still manage to pull a win

I usually picture them green.

Why are Japanese players such insufferable shit stains?

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/necromancer-masters-collaboration-mid-range-necro/

I tried it out and it runs really well.

Just liquified all the cards I have animated ones of and have about 15k vials. Should I make a more expensive top tier deck or just save it all for the expansion? I've made it to b3 in a little over a month with cheap decks like aggro blood and banner sword.

Also, are they ever going to make liquify extras target normals when you have adequate animated ones of? Such a pain in the ass.

I swear japs are the only ones that disconnect on me.

save for xpac, new cards will change meta

>liquefying before expansion

If they nerf something you're going to feel silly.

>caring about 150-550 vials
Nah.

Your loss.

I need a concede please

Yikes, that's the worst pack I've had in a while.

Different guy but
>Triple Mordecai
Eeeeh

To each his own I guess. I'm really not a fan of that card though. Some niggas like skeletons, some niggas like bugs. I've never been able to do anything with Gabby though, probably because I only own one so I never draw her anyway.

Might as well wait for the expansion before crafting anything. LotF usually dies the next turn as people generally don't want him summoning more nasty bugs

that gif is really hot.

I evolved one Merlin in turn 5, the second and third Merlin and all 3 DShifts were in the last 12 cards of my deck.

Holy shit, I'm going to do this with Elana.

One day I'll leave these Sword and Haven infested lands and finally reach PtPtopia.

Thanks Vampy.

>it's a haven spams taunt the whole game thinking they got it in the bag episode

Why is it always Haven who does this?

t. vial Jew.

>losing to a meme as elana

haven players everyone

>playing TT
>game 5 of 4-0 run
>quickblader
>princess vanguard
>quickblader + princess vanguard
>white general
>turn 5 lethal

Good goy you vial those Elana's and Roaches before they get nerfed.

Havens, especially Jap Havens are subhuman.

Triple Mordecai is legitimately awful, especially when Shadow has cards like RotD. This barely seems like midrange with that many heavy cards

Does anyone know if the English version is getting any of that Idolmaster shit?

I didn't lose anything. I liquified normals of cards I have animated ones of.

I hope so, I'll instantly be able to tell if someone has shit taste because they'll be using a Rin icon.

Sounds like you suck at this game

He means if cards get nerfed you can liquify them for the full cost instead of 1/4 or whatever it is as normal.

I feel as though people are really missing the point of Lord of the Flies. I mean yeah he's likely to die the next turn, but that applies to most creatures in the game, especially big ones. Furthermore LotF's effect means that he's almost guaranteed to go 241 which is a pretty big deal late in the game when cards are running low. If he survives more than 1 turn he'll probably outright win the game on his own, and if a LotF roll cost you a game then that was a game you probably weren't going to win anyway.

Do you think they will nerf a lot of cards. Only homecoming so far that liquefied for full value.

As you get higher in ladder the Sword only increases you know

I have no idea
but if you don't need vials you might as well wait.

He's a victory condition if your opponent can't/doesn't deal with it. Problem is he doesn't close the game or instantly dominate the board in the same turn (reliably).

Personally I like what he brings to the table for my deck.

They also nerfed Harvest Festival.
That's it though. Harvest Fes and Homecoming.

I agree. They should keep the sprite for the tactical battle board but hire a goddamn great artist to produce full art for the card.

Elana does suck against rune though.

I wonder why you didn't banished his elanas.

But harvest didn't liquefied for full value, only homecoming. So does the full refund only applied to golds and leggos?

Bu you don't get extra vials for harvest?
Or was this before?

But it did?

This happened a while ago. You got the full refund for it after it was nerfed.
I think once the Homecoming nerf came you stopped getting extra vials for Harvest Festival

ptp rune actually shits on haven in general though its like the whole point of that deck its also why i run it (^: i get disconnected on almost every game i fight haven

How do I go about reporting DC exploiters?
I've been waiting for a response for an hour now

Help me with a quick concede please 41064

Ah I see. Almost all of them were bronze or silver, and the 1 or 2 golds weren't involved in the meta so I think I'm safe. I really don't have too many cards for the top decks.

Thanks!

this happened to me earlier and i closed the game through the task manager and opened it back up with no loss

Is it just me or does this artist have a corruption fetish.

I think I do too

looking for a new ccg. do i have to sell my kidneys in order to build up a decent collection? do they jew you as much as blizzard?

NERF ALWIDA

They barely jew you at all, this game is super f2p friendly. Hell we just got 15 free packs out of nowhere.

They throw 50+ packs at you when you start. However, you can put up to 3 copies of a legendary in a deck, so it might be hectic to get multiple decks going.

Best to focus on Forest then branch on other classes slowly.

You get a bunch of free packs to start and they randomly give you a bunch of free packs as well. Pretty sure if you sign up now, you get the free packs for 6 million downloads as well as the usual.

The game is actual quite charitable and the flow of cards/packs is good. Honestly not jewish.

How much are kidneys worth these days?

thanks, anons.