AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, FUCKING BRITS

FOUR WORLD CUPS AND ONE CAR-RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bcJ59T1crbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really wanted the Ferrari to win

>McLelren

mate

Well 2 tenths is basically the start off the line alone because of AWD. It's nothing.

Over ONE SECOND on the other hand...

Every other test puts the McLaren in front of the other 2.

What track is it anyway?

Id take the Macca anyway, everything I've seen and read says it's the most raw, thrilling and entertaining car even though the Ferrari and porsche make you feel like a driving God more of the time

Porsche is the easiest to drive fast
McLaren is the fastest but requires the most from the driver
Ferrari is the slowest.

Whoever conducted this test was a shit driver or couldn't handle the McLaren.

>918
Nice get.

>tfw Porsche fanboy
Luxurious and faster.

Yup, an F1 driver sure is shit

Maybe you should test the cars next time, user?

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

youtu.be/bcJ59T1crbM

NO CARMAKER INVOLVED. SAME TYRES. SAME DRIVER.

LAFERRARI
P3

Ferrari is the best sounding (V12).
Ferrari is the best looking (no permanent rearwing)
Ferrari is the most drifty.

You see those bitches laughing? It's because of your butthurt you manchild.

P3
P3
P3
P3
P3

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums acting like these cars weren't already tested head to head a year ago?

Guys look. A Hamilton fan.

Because back then the McLaren staff forced the P1 to sit in a lower position from the stock settings and had the wing permanently up, which was also not how it's supposed to be.

That favoured the McLaren, because portimao is relatively smooth and aero can make quite a difference there.

How can you compare times like that? I'm not hating, just curious.
I mean, even top f1 drivers' times vary from lap to lap. He can have a bad day and lose this ~0.20 sec.
Are they testing them on same air and track temperature? Atmospheric pressure?
To be accurate they would have to conduct these test over a long period of time, I guess
Also how much time does the driver have to learn how to drive tested car? Obviously being f1 driver doesn't mean that you can just sit in any car and drive like a god.

Congratulations, you understand that benchracing is utterly pointless. Unfortunately, you're most likely like me and can't seem to leave this shithole.

Bump

Why? Ferrari is the most bandwagon fanboy brand out there. It's the brand that faggots who know nothing about cars go all starry eyed over, it's the brand that flat out refused to let its hypercar get tested for nearly a year because they didn't want it to compare unfavorably with the cheaper competition.

McLaren's still the best looking of the three, that's what's really important in buying a car like that.

It was a great episode. I loved how they killed the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car bit.

I knew it when the P1 was sliding round the last few corners.

Drift fags are ri-goddamn-diciulous when they think it's faster.

>Ferrari is the most bandwagon fanboy brand out there.
there are far more people shitting on ferrari than sperging out about them on the internet. sure people who know nothing about cars are impressed disproportionately by them but I wouldn't call them fanboys.

>there are far more people shitting on ferrari than sperging out about them on the internet
uh no
every status-chasing normie on the web is squeeing over ferrari

Interesting that Chris Harris did 1.53.98 in 918, 1.54.23 in Ferrari and 1.53.57 in P1.
Therefor Chris Harris > Jerome Ambrosio?

There are too many variables to compare lap times that weren't on the same day in the same weather with the same driver. You can't say a few tenths of a second here and there mean
>HURR DURR DIS KAR SUCK
>HURR DURR DIS DRIVER SUCK
because it's just not true. Everything from temperature of the track surface to density altitude to wind make a difference in the lap time, which is exacerbated by longer tracks. Hence the reason comparing close nurburgerkingring times is worthless to anyone with a fundamental understanding of racing or driving.

You stupid stupid man. What about temperatures? What about track-grip? Tyre-temps?

Oh fuck it, didn't read

Bump for high-performance-laughter.

See

I don't get how such a small difference could cause some autistic little kid from a Mexican basket weaving forum to spergs out in such a way, it's something I can't even begin to fathom.

epic

>classic image.jpg

Mclaren fags btfo hahaha

>muh tyres hurr durr murr