Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Downgrade Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

First for DARK ZONE? more like NO FUN ZONE

this thread is gay

thinking about getting this game. I loved the beta but never got around to getting on live. what should I know?

Get the Gold edition. Wait a bit buy it during Christmas sales.

Hello thread, nice to meet you, I'm OP

gold edition is on sale for $45 on the humble store

Is the DLC worth it?

Which DLC are you talking about?

Get the season pass if you find one on sale.

Both of them. Underground and Survival.

Survival is a must have, underground is a procedurally generated farm dungeons

>tfw stuck on ps4
>no money to get it on pc
>nobody fucking plays on ps4

>get money
>buy division on PC

Problem solved :^)

Who the fuck designed these incursions? This is fucking garbage.

How is the matchmaking in the game? I'm not sure if my buds wanna drop a good chunk of change since it has no demo. Is it worth it being solo on PC?

Ill play with you user!

Level 21 Have been playing nonstop since I bought it.
Matchmaking is great for the most part. You don't see other players roaming the streets Which kinda sucks because people can't just jump into your gunfights.

Queuing for missions is almost instantaneous, and sometimes people stick around long enough to get a bunch of shit done.

>When you can't clear the Incursion and everyone goes to bed angry

Which one?

You should join the Discord and do Incursions with pros :^)

Post operators

OPERATORS!

Readings indicate this is a shitpost zone.

Its sad to see this thread constantly die. The game really isn't that bad anymore.

Operatorfu

Don't worry user, I will revive the threads one way or the other...

It's not. It needs something more to do endgame though since the incursions seem pretty lackluster.

>chromatic aberration

>famas
>scar
>thompson
>thompson
>SASG

JUST GIVE ME A NORMAL G36 lvl 256 REEE

I miss my 229 LVOA that I picked up from the first weekly vendor reset in 1.4. That thing was a god damn beast. The Famas I have now ain't bad, but it's much less stable.

>there are people out there right now who don't use the olive turtleneck

>not using ash tactical hoodie

>tfw you made your character the short-haired pug faced girl instead of the kinda qt ponytail girl
More options and character recustomisation fucking when?

Who else /700k memeps/ here?

Not actually using this build

MK17 damage is massively over inflated.

I remember when everyone thought Incursions would fix the game. Honestly, it was the worst update they made and killed everything. Dead game. Dead life.

Please r8 be gentle

Kek. I think my build right now is 300/350, but I doubt my dps is actually like that.

I'm thinking of getting Survival for 20% off

but is the Underground thing work it? Procedural dungeons.. sounds maybe ok, or maybe awful. Is there any point to it?

Should I get the season pass instead? I have no idea about THe Last Stand either. Haven't played since launch.

Underground is okay. It gets repetitive if you do it more than a few times in one sitting, and it doesn't offer anything gear-wise that you can't get elsewhere. That said, it can be a nice change of pace from running the same mission for the 100th time. Unless you want something that can give you small breaks from the other stuff you'll be running, there's not much point in getting it.

I wouldn't get the season pass. Not until we learn more about Last Stand anyway. Pretty sure there's like no info on it yet.

Anyone else have a good pc but get retardedly high amounts of fps dips when they shouldn't be? Disabling all my overlays helped a bit, but it's still pretty annoying.

>playing lexington even center on challenging
>buddy joins for his first challenge playthrough
>says after the mission he found some armor called barret's something

this nigger literally got it on his first shot. had to re-roll to get more armor, but fuck me sideways

What I want are the skull gloves, so I can gold build, but is that chest worth getting if you're not running an electronics build?

yeah it is. most of the time you have skills on cooldown anyways, so that armor buff is really nice

especially when for DZ

Guess I'll start doing more lexington then. They patch her yet?

Maybe I got lucky, but I got Skulls on the second or third to last boss on my loop around the map.

I think those drop from all named NPCs and caches, maybe a few other things.

I know they do, I said I don't know if I was lucky getting it in a single loop of the map killing every world boss.

Oh I see. Yeah probably. I doubt they have a high drop chance.

yeah righto mate

Jesus

Those are overkill

She was patched but she stuck on balcony after they fixed it when i did it

same guy whose buddy got barret's armor in one shot

we went glove hunting and he found them on our 6th named boss on the PvE world

RNG for new players is real

Clear Sky.
Fuse boxes fucked us.

What's your favorite gun, /divg/?

LIVE

800k toughness is pretty easy to get to in world tier 5, just stack stamina with armor mods, and use smart cover

What's a good dps build for the pahkan? amongst other guns?
as a level 30

What gear should I focus on, and where should farm for it.

Those incursions or/we they are called are no joke eh? 4 horsemen raped me and some pubbies

This general is up and running again? Nice.

>pubbies

Don't do incursions with randos

Don't forget to join the Discord!

Is this game fun again? stopped playing with the underground DLC.

Survival is helluva fun

I dont like the idea of survival. starting from scratch, losing progress when you die or am I mistaken?

I bought underground and it was boring after a few runs.

it only lasts about less than 2 hours so losing an hour of progress isn't a big deal.

Plus, even if you can't extract you get cahces based on your score

How do I get blueprints for end-game gear mods? And what level are those mods once I reach world level 5?

There's a vendor inside the terminal that sells blueprints. Frequently gear mods will be among what's being sold. They're level 30-34. His inventory doesn't change with WT.

Ugh. I wanna get a new character to 30, but grinding out all the missions to fully upgrade the BoO sounds like a huge fucking boring pain in the ass. Access to HVTs should be account wide.

Getting a second character to 30 literally doesnt give you any advantage

Yeah I know, but my main is ugly. I wanna look cute

Plastic Surgeon at BoO when

>there are people out there who bought the game for ps4 and are missing out operating with Veeky Forums

Sad