/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2382

I Want To Fuck That Dragon Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): Shit outta luck
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (Feburary 25th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30163281
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30163885
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leo Dancer ma cardfu

This is MY cardfu. Say something nice about her.

she sure knows how to take dick

What's the best zoodiac variant can deal with a zoodiac board up already?

Tune Magician
Noble Dragon Magician
White Wing Magician

I'm in love. Why don't Magicians have a level 11 synchro?

You can use her chest as a table.

That is true.
Flat is justice.

>nirvana high paladin is level 10, literally the worst level possible
>making it with EnPal would require a level 2 Tuner
>magicians don't do level 6 synchros
>your only option is to go into a level 7 like clear wing or meteorburst, then use noble dragon
At least Noble into CWFD is a nice meme, and also Nirvana-friendly.

because of the one and only 11

>then use noble dragon

>mfw i shunposted myself
You got me. I forgot about that restriction (and Paladin's special summoning condition too).

You'll still have to use a Pendulum Summoned Lv3 like Timesword, and that's super not ideal.

So, is there going to be some fusion action in this structure deck or is that left to the Performapals? Enlightenment Paladin and Startime Magician show up all the time when I fight the deck but I hardly ever see based fusion unless it's a Vortex or Starving Venom play.

She's a nice R3 engine deck staple, shame that R4 eventually became better

>tfw got a Ghost Rare Star Eater
I'm happy

I hope she gets banned.

>tour and sangan back together
jail break when

See, this is something actually nice, thanks, user.
She has no reason to, Terrortop outdoes her entirely, and BA is pretty much dead at this point, sadly. I can still jam her into my Metalfoes since she can summon Eccentrick and out ASF and shit.
When we get Sangan's errata in the next few months.

Never, Sangan was probably jailraped by the Witch of the Black Forest and made a Sandwitch (that fusion monster whose materials are Sangan and WotBF, i'd be funny if it had an actual effect which is "When this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and send to the graveyard, add 1 card from your deck to your hand")

They wouldn't be back together because she'd be going to jail right when he gets back out

we already got sangan errata

Oh shit I wasn't paying attention. So he'll probably go to at least 1 next list, sweet, the ship is back!

Dante to 1
Terrortop to 1

Sangan to 3
Tour Guide to 3
Beatrice to 3

you overestimate jewrat

xth for CyDra support never ever

Are monsters with effects like pic related (see Gravekeeper's Nobleman) worth using even at 1? Someone said people aren't so easily goaded into attacking these monsters anymore.

Did CyDra Infinity not please your fucking faggot face?
I give you that he became a staple for anything that calls itself machine and shit, but come on man. Cyber Dragons by themselves can't be /that/ bad. Maybe you could just run the Chimeratech build

do you honestly expect any after infinity
same can be said for frogs after the toad

>babby cyber dragon
>cyber network
>infinity
>and most importantly RAMPAGE DRAGON
Let the other decks get their time in the sun.

How about Koa'ki Meiru, Scrap and Iron Chain supports

Honestly I just want either another search card or another level 5 Cyber Dragon.

Whatever helps to make the deck more consistent.

repair plant is probably enough fampire

Tags when

>Banish 1 Rock-Type Xyz Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Rock-Type monsters from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

Would've been a really great card to print for Magnets or something.

Gorgonic Ritual NEVER

Are pure kozmos dead?
I sure hope destroyer comes back to 2 but knowing kmoney theyll just limit tincan or town.

A Cyber Dragon that treats all monsters on the field as Machine-Type is all I want.

D N A S U R G E R Y

B U I L T I N
U
I
L
T
I
N

If Buster Dragon can do it, why can't CyDra?

I keep playing them pure, but last I saw most mememasters that were playing in tournies used FK Island/Metals, and the Zodiacs in OCG

Effect removal and negation that can reach even the graveyard is way more easily accessible nowadays are a much bigger issue for that type of effect than people being less 'gullible', so to speak.

I they get future support, i want a CotH that works for both grave and banished zone.

You got a list?
Not sure if 2 or 3 dark planets are ideal.

Itd have to be specifically for kozmos
What busted combos could that enable
Maybe even an xyz for kozmos too

Tight cunny.

well yeah i did mean only for them. Obviously a card like that is a huge power boost.

frogs are the stupidest fucking meme animal for konami to pick

What deck to play if you want to JUST run over your opponent with high ATK monsters and little else?

Cubics, Deskbots, Buster Blader I think.

Trains

>At locals
>Ask dude if he wants to cut my deck
>He cuts it and grabs it with his entire hand trying to straighten it out in a manner that can not be good for my sleeves
>same dude
>asks to read my monster
>"sure"
>picks up the card and immediately coughs on it

How was locals /dng/?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30163281

chink virus etc.

Uria turbo
>captcha is MEXICO Edgar
>tfw google trying to tell me what the most consistent out is

Bullshit, i demand a replay

milling 19 traps is not that hard with reasoning, monster gate, mexican goblin

I scrubbed out of regionals again, but I pulled Barrier out of my entry packs so I don't care

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30163885

I'm not a fan of Planet or Eclipser, although I've been thinking of trying the former in this format, although I haven't played a lot lately.

Spellbooks as a deck are fucked, but do you still like Priestess?

How long until the reveal for the new animu?

they need 1 1 card reveal summon.

Wait Arc-V is over?
huh, fucking 5Ds arc felt like the boat on Berserk

Arc-V is over in like 14 episodes

How much of pic should you run if you're playing stun dek

I don't understand.
Is VFD attribute-changing effect supposed to only affect monster currently face-up on the field on resolution or is it supposed to change every face-up monster on field for the rest of the turn, even the one summoned after the effect's resolution?

Jump Festa

when is stardust getting a second/third retrain anyway

You don't know what the purpose of that monster is, do you?

What are the best lolis in YGO?

>That
>Loli
Boi of you don't

Upstart is in Pendulum Evolution.
This is good because I need one, but how many months will it be before this SD reaches the TCG?

Nigga you can't spring 2 dollars for one?

You can't swing to locals and get one for less from some random?

See

is SHS daihachi still bugged? -only on checkmate server-

People at my locals are pretty stingey. And few of them actually have any cards as old as it.
Fuckit, I need to order some card online someday anyway.

She's cute and sexy.
Would be sexier with a dick

That is true. I'll probably give in and get a futa commission of her eventually.

same

Motherfucker there is more art of this slut than this one picture. Find some new and less shit material.

That is a commission I had done, ofc I'm gonna post it.

Tourguide has more art than any other Yugioh waifu. It wouldn't kill you to find something that looks half decent.

someone give me a good true king deck list

all the youtube videos are like 3x of everything and seem extremely untuned

>more than any other
Literally DMG. There is 1 (ONE) Tour Guide hentai on exhentai, and TGU doesn't even get naked in it. While DMG has copious. And again, that is a commission I had done, I'll post it whether you like it or not. I have more decent art of her saved.

I muss TGU being the best R3 enabler. Terrortop not taking your normal summon is really dumb.
Plus 3 guide, 1 sangan or scarm is actually better than 3 top, 1 taketomborg if the game goes longer than the first two turns. The second guide doesn't become useless.

Not true at all.

Who knows, maybe we'll get her back at more than 1 finally.

Can someone explain how a gigantic dragon with 4000 ATK and name with Chaos and MAX in it has 0 DEF? I mean look how buff the monster is.

That literally means if it is caught in DEF (or sleeping in lore), even Bunilla can kill it. I can't imagine how that'd go down.

>nice artwork
>nice design
>shit effect

;_;

bcuz is cursed and sucks

She'll be better than top in decks that don't ever want their normal summon but worse in decks that do sometimes want their normal, like Zoodiacs.

Burning Abyss are a special case because she can summon any Malebranche from the deck.

But BA is kinda dead, and it will probably get another hit over here soon, so I think 2-3 TGU wouldn't suddenly make them T1 again.

I agree. But the only places where TGU is better than top is the following
>decks with level 3 fiends burning abyss
>decks that are okay not normal summoning whatever their plan is

I was not saying that BA would be top tier again if only we had more guides. I prefer guides+sangan/scarm to tops because sangan can search other things and not using your normal summon is stupid.

That's what I'm saying, she could easily come up from 1, because of Top exists. But Top is prolly gonna get hit so she's gonna be stuck on the list probably forever. I guess it's not all bad, I only own the 1 Ulti so if she came back to more than one she'd price spike and I'd go bankrupt.

Good thing I have my playset of unlimited secrets that are more rare than the 1st eds because they only come out of the tins.
EXVC unlimited was only printed in tins.

>unlimited is worth more
Guess I shouldn't have traded mine, but I needed the cash so w/e. I'm down to just the Ulti. I'm trying to get this mat right now.

Does having a raging hardon for Harpies make you a furry?

Yes, but that's OK because Harpies are top-tier.

Your commission is shit and you should feel shit.