/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/311434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xivg/:

1st for impure Rump

meet me at the gallows bitch i promise that it's painless

femra LF tall, strong lizard/elf/highmander bf on barmong

tonight I'm going to bugi with sugi!

hope you kill him in the process

Alyasra Tonbogiri (of Balmung), log on that stupid shit and give me leadership immediately.

Signed, YOUR leader.

what about beepy

kys grown man

if you're the leader why don't you have leadership?

buncat

rape-ablecat

Post the NIN AF1 butt.
This is your last warning.

I was inactive. Leadership always trade between us two because we're the only ones who log in.

But now I plan on actually leading the FC. Anyway, it's my FC and she's my bitch.

:///////

xth for too scared to do learning runs of Creator and Sophia EX with me since I'll get bullied for being bad (new)

if they're your bitch why do you have to contact them in the thread?

weaksauce

Your sins are forgiven and I must live with mine

rum

Fuck off

Hi cute cats

Hi drunk cat

I dislike the way bright filter looks indoors.

Also more roeses

way to ruin it right off the bat

elk

hi user

Im only using it for OGCs and 2 pieces of my main rotation.

Hoping to force myself to stop clicking those damn OCGs.
So far Ive already ingrained the rotation into muscle memory its the double weaving of OCGs and using them beyond the opener thats a bitch to execute.

The G900 is supposedly bigger/wider than the Naga. I also found the Naga unconfortable but I´m using the G900 with no issues so far.

I guess Ill just keep wailing on those dummies and running some low level duties till ive beaten my hand nerves into submission.

and if i refuse????

ur dojo will b trashed

I'm anti-social for the most part, I don't make friends in-game, I push people away and I have a commanding and dominant personality, and got the goods to back it up; therefore it is what makes most people submit to me. I'm also purely good.

Those are essentially the main reasons. But we're pretty friendly. Although she's creepy.

In short I do not have the person's contact outside of game because I never asked to.

STUPID FREAKIN MEOWTE

I'm so tired

does sin = your butt?

same

hello scrim

!!!

tfw you want friends but don't even know what you want from a friend

id pet that butt

I think I'm gonna go to bed

good night qt

don't worry user, i believe in u

Cringe

2 DPS for Sophia EX on Aether, please

Sometimes it's best to just be free open minded about things.

Meet someone, and explore it from there. Isn't that the fun in meeting others? The need of experiencing something outside of yourself. Whatever it will be, it'll be new.

So yeah, go take it easy user. You can do that.

omw

yuck creepy beepy already rubbed his bp all over it!

complete/complete?

I actually have to do those two as well. Are you on Balmung? Maybe we can queue for it together and learn.

Theres literally a Practise option in the Raid Finder and you can put "Practise" in whatever Party Finder you set up.
Just do it man. DO IT

Complete, yeah oops

I think you're overreacting SpongeBob

dis u?

Yup!

I have a question, but what does /xivg/ have against blushes?

I surely can more than agree about an extreme amount of blush, but a lot of times I see people here bashing others for necessarily no reason at all because the blush is fine and the tone isn't very strong.

Also I see people posting trash characters that others comment good on. It surprises me, because the quality is really poor.

But tell me about the blush.

the blush in this game looks really bad

My character uses blush so who cares user do it if you want.

>Tfw no gf
>I don't want to study
>No battle brothers to pvp with
>FC cutie pies don't notice me
>Everyone is unclean and no one is pure.

Give into these demands or face the consequences.

costco chicken is the BEST

>cant run off edges in flying zones
just let me fucking die

Study.

Also if you're fat better yourself.
Focus on yourself and the rest will come to you. If you don't, when it does you gonna regret the time wasted and you will be the one with nothing to provide.

idk, there's some user that's really butthurt about blush, but doesn't mind if it's an actual female using blush because "females know how to use it better" when it's pretty much the same.

Females are absolutely trash about using makeup wtf.

ok user
merry christmas

>tfw roommate has Costco membership

I worry about not connecting with someone and then not knowing what to do. In my experience if it doesn't work out with someone they get upset at me and call me awful things and then tell others. I'm scared at this point because it keeps going bad and I begin to think maybe I can't really be a friend to anyone.

blush looks okay if its subtle/works with skin tone and combined with cute clothes. not when its bright pink combined with slut glam like most of the whores here.

>thinking Costco chicken can even compare to Publix chicken

I dislike everything about you, Shrek. Do you change your hair for every image or do you actually walk around like that?

tfw no main

I'm as best as I can be.

I'm nice, I'm not socially autistic, in super good shape, 6.3. I just can't achieve "success."

I don't even care about sex. I haven't jerked off in weeks as I find it pointless and unsatisfying. I just want to be happy by making someone else happy with me. I wish people didn't put on facades to make you feel good about yourself.

What joy is there in life if there's no one to enjoy it with?

I don't respond to that name. Reform your post and ask again, otherwise, stay mad.

You shouldn't call your mom your roomate, user. That's rude.

>tfw no one is on Balmung
Anyone want to do anything?

You are referring to me, I call out grown men with terrible color choices when using blush. Wich they spaz out at me. If you have a purple lizzard or a brown ass cat rose pink blush isn't going to help you.
I say that meria was okay not because she is a woman, it is because she has pale skin and it comes off as a rosey pink completion.
I.e mad grown men can't into color choices.

Post tummy...

Yes!

Where the memes at?

>blush changes properties with slutglam

that's a cognitive bias if i i've ever seen one

>tfw you keep fighting with your best friend and calling them awful things that you don't really mean ;;

I honestly can't tell if light troll.

Who the fuck are they to know or care anyway? When you start thinking that you're living in a world full of idiots who don't know shit, and the best way to get along is to actually... TRY and get along, then why should you care?

Really, if you want good friends you can find them. There's a large part of the population who are very good and kind hearted enough to sick you.

But understanding that people are complicated and selfish creatures only makes you realize that any connection with someone might create disaster. But the good point is trying to look past the mistakes and develop into something better, right? You're only mean if you want to be.

At least that's what I believe in, user. I think you could very well join a FC and meet some great people.
And don't blame yourself for it. If you are to blame apologize, but if they don't want it then cry and move on.

evie's big gray dick!!

whats in it for me

>I don't respond to that name.
>responds

What went wrong?

you got caught

A tummy rub...

in the end
We all get caught

caught what? wearing moonfire set? oh no

What's your name?

oh heck say no more

what a crime

Well, when they do stupid color choices I can understand. But oh well.

Vemund Panzer, and no I don't rp/erp.

You want it user?

*gives you an awesome rub on your tum tum*

ahn~

I want to use it as a pillow...

IS THIS ALL IT TAKES TO GET YOU TO SLUT POST

YOU POSTED PITS AND EVERYTHING