Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-401-nude-mod-111716-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9L4_zKNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=fGvQOJ1v6-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fighting games are for cucks

FPBP

toppest rape childs

retarded looking image

Does a new marvel and port of umvc 3 mean there will be an influx of new morrigan art?

I was going to do something realty stupid today and get mahvel 3 for ps4, but does anyone know if it has legacy controller support?

Mighty Fine Rape

will nuckledu give us tacticool guile?

Hey guys, ummm, I'm a girl and I was wondering if Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite would be good for me? :3

I don't like hard games where you have to do hard things like call assists. And I think 3 people per team is too much to remember, maybe 2 is fine? My memory is sooo bad lol. :P

And is there anything shiny and pretty in the game like gems? I really like gems because of bejeweled so if the new Marvel had gems that would be so fetch. XD (sorry)

Anyway, hope to hear back from you guys soon! Lol. :3

I appreciate the lewd but damn the OP could've been way better

God no but we're gonna be getting some westaboos drawing lewd cape girls

Holy shit Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite looks bad, this game is a total abortion in every aspect. The mobile game tier artstyle, the reused mvc3 animations, the gem mechanics, the UI, everything. I am baffled how so many of its fans are willing to forgive all of that because it's vs. Capcom game and it was made by a company they like. This is Yoshinori Ono pissing all over the fighting game genre. If you buy this game you support mediocrity. Congratulations to you. Fantasy Strike is amazing and a return to oldschool gameplay. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is literal garbage in motion. It is literally Yoshinori Ono pissing all over the FGC. If you buy Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, just know that you are literally letting Yoshinori Ono piss right into your mouth. Yeah enjoy Yoshinori Ono's piss pouring down your throat. Jesus christ. No, All I am saying if Marvel vs. Capcom is Yoshinori Ono literally whipping his dick out and pissing all over the FGC, simple as that. The game is absolute fucking garbage. Only people excited for that trash are dumbass morons who can't wait to "omg can't wait to do airsash and mash one button and supers! so cool!XD" It's a shit system for fucking scrubs, case closed. Enjoy the taste of Yoshinori Ono's piss. Fantasy Strike is literally our last hope for a good fighter now. If it dies, we can say hello to casual shit. Have fun with Killer InstinctxOne Piece. Try playing a good fighter like Guilty Gear XXAC+R.

>Ark hasn't drawn her in over a year
Hopefully

People are saying it doesn't

Apparently not

I'm more than ok with that.

tldr kys

>He doesn't play American games

reminder infiltration lost because he got aids from marn

reminder that fantasy strike will save the fgc

It's not like there isn't already enough out there, but I wanna see more Morri cosplayers, that get creative with the look.

Second best doa.

Where were you when DOA saved fighting games?

Nonsense. There can never be enough.

play kof

kof won.

I really should, but I'm having a break from games.
Hopefully it's still alive when I get back.

Why did they fuck up her design so hard with those over sized cowboy boots?

toppest fighting sluts

Does anyone have guide that showed each moves Angel had, how they link to each other and the special properties of each one?

deled dis

where ae you guys getting this garbage from? Tatsunoko was 2v2 and that game was fun as fuck.

we doa lewds?

Wooow.
I guess it's Garou time today then.

l-lewd...

official in game?

Helena is not a slut though.

Is Infinite going to follow the SFV model? Meaning it will launch unfinished with a small amount of characters?

Did you guys just went through 750 posts in about 2 hours? Why is this general so active atm?

Where can I get this? LL?

One the of the biggest tournaments of the year was today.

So the ESPN broadcast is showing 2 more Marvel characters?

I swear to god if they actually removed Vegas 3f st.lk

Then how do you explain this?
loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-401-nude-mod-111716-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/

all 3f moves are gone

wud u sniff?

I haven't won a single game in the past 2-3 hours. I think I should just quit this genre

Not canon.

If that's true that makes it a little bit better

Just jerk off to doa like the rest off us

What? No. Weird.

snnnnnniiiiiiifffffffffffffff

*sniff* *sniff*

>sf5 is only doing well because of the prestige of sf4
t. some random jap

what did he mean by that?

>bought doax3 vita
>bought a ps4 the following month
Fuck my shit life decisions.

it's true though

How can we be canon if sluts aren't camon?

>bald pussy
absolutely disgusting

>fchamp claims that SFB is slower in Season 2
>apparently tons of character animations are faster now
what did he mean by this?

>2007
>sfv came out instead
>fite games say dead

tru enough

can't wait for kof xiv to release in arcades so nips can move on.

>"with sfv, we want to appeal to a broader audience, not just the hardcore players"
>hardcore players get it day one, say it's trash, casuals hear this and don't bother with it, sells WAAAY under expectations
>"with mvci, we wanted to appeal to a broader audience, not just the hardcore players"
>???

when will they learn? this isn't fucking smash capcom, joe blow can't just pick it up and have a good time online, he's gonna get btfo either way

I dunno, but don't really care if it means more helena.

oops, didn't mean to quote you pham

all they had to do with sfv was not fuck up the launch and dlc releases.

go to bed grandpa

you're right because umvc3 is hard as fuck for me

REMINDER THAT EU NEVER WON A CAPCOM CUP

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9L4_zKNrM

>so coinflip based a fucking shitty tranny who could barely get to top 16 before got 2nd place in the most important tournament
they're right

Fighting games would be more popular than MOBAs if they were all like DoA, and this thread proves it.

Not true, in fact Bison just gained a 3 frame st.lk which makes removal of Vegas doubly hilarious

To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fGvQOJ1v6-k

most pros say sf5 is amazing though? only losers like pr balrog and snake eyes whined about it because they're losers

fchamp says mvci looks amazing and that 2v2 is better. suck it shitposting diaper.

Akuma looks like an abbo.

Guile got a two bar v-trigger and I think it's dumb, and he's one of the characters I play.

I'm guessing they'll make it last shorter, remove the corner loops and decrease the amount of booms he can throw. I can't really blame them, I'd rather Guile be a more fundamental character and after hearing that Ryu's getting buffs on his fireballs I'm guessing they'll go in that direction.

ono?

miss marvel is so cute

ricky was #2 at sf4 evo 2010 you dumb cuck

I'm getting really bad SFxT vibes from the new MvC - The gems, the character swaps mid-combo, the lack of assists

We should start calling it Cross Marvel

Nuckledu and Infiltration called the game dull too

Why are the anti airs so terrible in SF5?

i'm not talking about top player opinion, i'm talking about SALES! mvci will sell like shit! actually you might be right, marvel nigs will love it either way

Captain Marvel

Miss Marvel is a teenage muslim girl now

du didn't like it at first because he started with nash, mika and guile are perfect for him

infiltration says sf5 is the 3rd best fighting game of all time. sf4 and mvc3 are ahead.

he wasn't as shit in sf4 though

And aside from his performance at this Capcom Cup where else has he performed well with international competition recently? I'm not trying to insult Ricky or anything but I legitimately don't recall him in any top 8s this year, I just assume he did well at tournies that weren't attended by international players like the rest of the American EG players. Regardless of whether you think hes a good player you have to admit this was an outlier for him given his recent track record.

>infiltration says sf5 is the 3rd best fighting game of all time. sf4 and mvc3 are ahead.
>09'er Infilitration says the only other 2 capcom games made during his time playing fighting games are better than sf5

hmmm, that really makes you think

Infilration is a literal 09er, of course hes gonna list sf5 as the 3rd best fg ever considering hes barely played any.

>Chun li b hk was designed to anti air
>It trades or loses in practical situations more often than not
>Juri cr fp
>Her foot is so far in the air while her body is so low to the ground
>Has crush counter properties
>horrific anti air vs buttons
>can anti air jab people out of cross ups

I wonder if all this dissing towards marvel infinity will lead to smash situation where neckbeards refuse to move on and first evil to have MvC3 in, while Capcom pays to get Infinity to be included and well get two Marvels wasting slots for the next ten years.

>So, SF4 is the game I started to play seriously. Like others, I started with SF2, then KOF, then Tekken, etc. So I've played most fighting games. It's just that I haven't played them seriously.

get owned BITCH

Tatsunoko had assists though

MvC:I will sell a fuckton. At least compared to most fighting games. It's marvel. No matter how shit it is, casuals are going to buy a game where you can fight as iron man.

wait so miss marvel turned into captain marvel, now a new young lady took miss marvel's position?

So now that the team mechanics only come into play once you've already landed a hit, is the neutral in MvCI just going to be street fighter with airdashes?

infinity isn't even marvel
>no assists
>"infinity" without infinites