/polo/-OC/Drawthread - Only OC I had edition

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry or writefaggotry

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.
/pol/ asked us to the Winter Ball this time, and it's glorious.

Remember to be on the lookout for /x/ or /lgbt/ subverters.

SEB for Veeky Forums inspiration:
youtube.com/user/EUROLOVERS/videos

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:
mega.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Current /pol/ sister thread, subject to change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=E6lg5NJWXmA&start1=0&video2=abr6IoaxhfU&start2=84&authorName=aphrocarlin
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently doing a /polo/ mecha a la Megas XLR.

suggestions for features?

pic for reference

Dropping both parts of lewd story for the Veeky Forumstists, stay classy guys

Road trip Part III

>/pol/-tan will never be able to make Descartes proud

Powered by Super Eurobeat
Akina SpeedStars (or RedSuns)
An enormous fresh™ necklace
/dat/ on the crotch, budgie smuggler style strayan flag
(Maybe a twingo as the head)

Why do /pol/ and Veeky Forums need a mech? That has nothing to do with either board. Veeky Forums is a board grounded in reality. If we're forced to interact with giant freaking robots we'll do it in a Cat 797.

Response to /m/int/ challenging us with a mech iirc

I think /m/ challenged us to a race or something, and although someone drew a comic where both /mint/ and /polo/ had theirs destroyed because "Kek finds a way" someone asked for a polo mech.

Also any art you guys would like to see? I'm not 100% if you guys are always getting as much input.

Something to do with the theme of /m/ and Veeky Forums fighting.

That does seem a far more Veeky Forums way to do battle but you gotta admit Veeky Forums-tan having a big bot would be useful.

/dat/ Veeky Forums

WAT Racing Development
Trump 2016 Make America Great Again
Bad/Good Luck Club
Ben Garrison peeking from window sticker

Working on something. Help suggest rotary puns/jokes for me please.

something like this

god bless m8

Useful for what? She's a driver not a mech pilot.

I went ahead and indulged a little bit in Caterpillar vs mech research. Even if we keep it 90s shitbox technology level with the original Cat 797, it has a payload capacity adequate to haul the solid rocket boosters from the space shuttle and enough fuel for a couple quarter mile passes. Those boosters got the space shuttle (approximately the same weight) up to 18,000 miles an hour straight up.

Okay that does sound fucking awesome. Any idea what we could equip to the truck allowing it to take down the mech?

Funnily enough, if you watch clips of Megas XLR, the main character pilots the robot like you would a car, steering wheel, pedals and more levers and buttons.

We would also really need to boost the speed and/or armor of it.

Yeah that's cute and all but it still has the physics of a person it's nothing like actual driving. Our solid rocket boosted plow Cat compares favorably to the original Gundam (looked it up as a "typical" mecha). It would only come up to its waist but it would be far far faster in a straight line like for drag races and highway pulls. It also would weigh literally 200x as much so no contest in a tractor pull situation and if we did actually run into it, it'd be scrap. Of course a mech is more maneuverable and has guns and could fly but certainly a competition with such dramatic differences in strengths and weaknesses would be far more interesting than "which giant robot looks cooler" and would keep Veeky Forums from being dragged into absurdity... or at least farther into absurdity than putting the space shuttle's solid rocket boosters on a million pound, 2 story tall dump truck - but I guess drawfags are gonna draw what they want.

whatever they do as long as it looks good i am happy.

Second for a space shuttle powered truck

Artistic license is a godsend. Sadly I can't draw automobiles, so hopefully another drawfag can Mad Max the shit out of the truck.

Faster than 18,000 miles an hour? The only artistic license we need is tires grippy enough to turn it and suspension that can take it if we have to ramp it. Believe that that plow is thicker than tank armor especially scaled up to the Caterpillar. They could try to hit us in the back but we'd probably be out of range before they could draw a bead on us.

The physics of the entire interaction are similar to if a 180 pound track/field athlete were fighting a 3600 pound 8 second Mustang.

Faster than 18,000 miles an hour? The only artistic license we need is tires grippy enough to turn it and suspension that can take it if we have to ramp it. Believe that that plow is thicker than tank armor especially scaled up to the Caterpillar. They could try to hit us in the back but we'd probably be out of range before they could draw a bead on us.

The physics of the entire interaction are similar to if a 180 pound track/field athlete were fighting a 3600 pound 8 second Mustang

Sounds epic.

>danger 5
you.
i like you.

Progress on the /pol/o/bot

>zyclon b canon

i love you Veeky Forums

>no twingo
ONE JOB

Looking good!

>kikes
>bikes

Fucking kek.

Work in progress from tonight. Will update with Veeky Forums-tan inside tomorrow/weekend. Cars are fun, there isn't an uncanny valley to worry about.

Very nice so far

Beautiful so far.

Thanks, means a lot. I actually have a proper scanner so in the future I won't rely on a 6 year old laptop webcam and a old desk lamp.

holy shit, nice.

I think /mint/ has the Mecha covered.

Kikes and Bikes gave me a chuckle

If anyone can, have her topless back with a spine of slaps. A tribute to /osg/

rip teggy :(

THIS
Twingo is official Veeky Forums car.

x-post from /pol/

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=E6lg5NJWXmA&start1=0&video2=abr6IoaxhfU&start2=84&authorName=aphrocarlin

Hey Veeky Forums it's been brought up to me that some people want some less provocative content on /pol/. I wanted to reach out and say I'll be working on it once this story is done, also want to ask any story ideas or general themes you guys would like to see since I wanted to give back and thanks for being such a cool board to us.

Good morning, /polo/.
Just finished up the /polo/ bot. I'm off to class and I'll be back in a few hours.

It's pretty much jumped the shark. You've turned us into a mech-piloting house frau.

I probably won't be doing anything more ridiculous after the /polo/ bot. I'm gonna be drawing a cute when I get home from class.

>puts GLC upside down
>bought BLC in the first fucking place

He deserved the automotive equivalent of death.

Think you could?

I'm sorry if that's what you felt I was going for, I have no way of speaking for others though. It's why I wanted to ask your guy's thoughts and get more input since it seems not a huge amount of that is being done. Unfortunately /pol/ doesn't really know moderation too well.

Needs twingo face

Gotchu on the Twingo already kuya

>kuya
I didn't know Filipinos could be Veeky Forumstists.
-t. A Veeky Forums flip

I'm a /pol/lack, initially. But since /polo/ I've been blasting Eurobeat and going at 80-85 mph.

>initially

D

/d/

ATTENTION LESS LEWD MORE CUTE!:
Veeky Forums doing Veeky Forums stuff
/pol/ doing /pol/ stuff

>REMINDER: Constructive criticism is fine but if someone acts like a moron, simply ignore them or filter their ID.

Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Here you can post original content and art relating to the ball.

We've asked Veeky Forums and they accepted. All future suggested pairings will be disregarded as shitposting and ignored.

Remember to ignore:
>/x/posters
>Mike
>Sister Whofag
>Harem leaf
>/lgbt/ subverters

SEB for Veeky Forums inspiration:

ITT we encourage the creation of OC, usually in the form of drawfaggotry.

Gallery with a bunch of board-tan pictures in case anyone needs references for drawing, or maybe just want to save them:

Some useful stuff for aspiring artists:

/pol/ here dropping by to leave the new op template. It's been brought to our attention of tonning back the one sided content, so any /pol/acks here please take note let's make this a fun thing for both boards.

ty friendo

requesting Veeky Forums and /pol/ going on a first date by driving around in a mobile gas chamber filled with /r9k/ robots, /x/ and Veeky Forums, then proceed to go parking like the teens in the 50's - 60's back when America was still great.

/pol/: this is what we're taking? seems like an odd choice.

Veeky Forums: Oh, it'll be a lot of fun in ten or 20 minutes, believe me!

*eurobeat over top of screaming Robots as exhaust pours into the back intensifies*

I'm a writefag, so I got this end covered, but art would be cool if you're up for it.

lol that's epic bro

Good God I love it, senpai.

why is /pol/ and Veeky Forums a thing now? it seems out of place and forced

Kek willed it with a 55.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

It may not have seemed intuitive, but the amount of glorious OC being generated begs to differ, and the boards are getting along really well so far.

Coming from the /pol/ side it's a kek willed to ask, and you guys don't hate our guts yet.

best match-up since /polc/

youtube.com/watch?v=QadevIBGVIw

holy shit, this edit

I do though but since it's almost Christmas I can accept your love

That's fine everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they feel.

Kek told us to

dont think this one has been posted over here yet

damn I love this guys work

only complaint I can have over this is that it isnt black ice

as a Megas XLR fan I fucking love it

haha nice

mental retardation.

adult men shouldn't act like this.

>hue hue look at my dollies
>now kissu :3

>being this butthurt over some autistic fun

ty for the lulz

Nice.

I hope this guy does more stuff.
Its fucking great.

Finished a pair of OC.

First is Veeky Forums-tan!

Noice

Next is /pol/-tan

he needs some Goebbels/Hitler hand gestures

I absolutely love it. Great job!

New thread, new OP

In the last thread I saw someone post the TYPE B version of the THICC comic. Anyone got it?

Thanks, glad you guys like. Working on a bit more, going to focus more on Veeky Forums exclusively.

Some writefaggotry

Hey Veeky Forums incoming story, I centered it around Veeky Forums and would like your guy's feed back for future parts:

It was turning out to be a normal day in the shop, Veeky Forums had been working on an engine swap for her Miata. Unfortunately she hadn't seen the bike stands and only saw the column of cyclist, which meant a hunk of metal had decided to lodge into the side of her engine block after she plowed through them. While Veeky Forums was at it she decided might as well slap a 13B in, along with redoing the transmission, as Night of Fire started playing through the garage speakers she couldn't help put bob her head along and begin humming the chorus.

"Fucking bikes, probably were there on purpose trying to get me to ruin my car." Veeky Forums muttered as she tried to undo a bolt that was being particularity stubborn. "Ding" the sound of the bell at the front of Veeky Forums's shop rang out over the music, the only reason she even bothered was the other boards sometimes needed work done on their car. "Ding, ding, ding" the bell rang out three more times "Yeah yeah I hear ya" Veeky Forums called out, to her annoyance the bell rang again three more times "HEY I said I heard you, ring that bell again and I'll shove a wrench up where the sun don't shine!" Veeky Forums yelled wiping her the grime from her hands on the sides of her overalls.

As she entered the front a man was standing there staring at the plush Twingo she kept on the counter, what bothered her about the scene was the fact that who ever he was he was staring at the plush like a man trying to figure out how to get water from a rock. "Uh can I help you?" Veeky Forums asked trying to get his attention. "huh oh sorry I was just trying to figure out what this was." he replied nonchalantly setting down the plush "I was told that you're pretty much the best mechanic in the whole town and was wondering if you could look at my car." Veeky Forums blinked a couple times as she finally took in what he was wearing, a dull grey military uniform with a black cape held by an iron cross. Across the left breast were three medals one looked like a frog's head for whatever reason and on top of his head,covering neatly trimmed and combed black hair, was a green beret. His face was a regular white with a shallow scar across his left eye and another across the right corner of his mouth, what really caught her eye was the iris of his eyes were a bright red.

"Well I probably can handle that but it'd be nice to know your name and not just say hey you." Veeky Forums said putting her hands on her hips, there was something about him that nagged at her like she should know who he was. "Oh sorry about that my name's /pol/" he said extending his hand for a shake. "I'm Veeky Forums and what they told you is true, there isn't a person for miles who can fix a car like I can." Veeky Forums replied shaking his hand, that's when it clicked, she had heard about /pol/ before and if the rumors were true he was just some ass hat with an over inflated ego. "Ok can you tell me what's going on with it?" "Well its...... making this funny noise........ like someone trapped in an oven.... from the engine I think?" /pol/ mumbled out avoiding eye contact. "w-wait a minute" Veeky Forums smugly eyed him "don't tell me you have no idea whats under the hood?"

"Well I know its a V8?" /pol/ offered with a shrug "alright well let's take a look" Veeky Forums said leading the way out "huh is that a Roush?" Veeky Forums called over her shoulder as she walked up to the Mustang's hood. "Well honestly I have no clue." /pol/ admitted pulling on the hood release. After lifting the hood and looking into the engine bay for a few seconds for any obvious signs she told /pol/ to "fire it up." Within seconds of the engine running Veeky Forums knew what was wrong, but she decided to give /pol/ a hard time. "Well that does sound really bad, have you had anyone check the muffler bearings since you bought?" Veeky Forums looked at him with an expression of concern motioning for him to turn the car off. "Uh no I didn't know those were a thing." He replied hesitantly "it sounds like they haven't been changed in a while so the whole engine has gone bad, but lucky for you I can do an LS1 swap on it for $500 and a weekend."

/pol/ stood there for a moment as if thinking over the proposition "well that seems fair, I'll leave it in your hands then." he said handing over the keys, heading down to the sidewalk and then walking off in a direction with no further argument. Veeky Forums restrained herself as best she could, only letting out a subtle "pfft" every now and then, until he was around the corner then bust out laughing. "oh.... my.... god" she gasped laughing "that was the big bad /pol/, I figured he'd question my every move from the way people talk about him." After regaining her composure she smiled to herself "now to change that dipsticks oil, I wonder if he'd believe me if I told him the transmission needed replaced because he hadn't added any flux grease." Veeky Forums chuckled getting into the Mustang and pulling it into the garage.

Hope you guys enjoy, I plan to write more Veeky Forums based content to help balance things out. Again any advice or things you'd like to see let me know

holy kek im dyin

Bump. Keep going

Fully intend to, I'll try working on another part tomorrow for you guys.

Have /pol/ realize he's been jewed and confront Veeky Forums

Can do my man, although from the description I got of her personality, I don't think it'll end well for him.

Gotchu on the cap before I get to work helping /g/