FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Why no Baby or Ennard, Scott?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8
docs.google.com/document/d/1KTt2hGQ2sNIgBcp7jRuYU5z4E4dPc9HZFQZY37sEV1s/edit?usp=sharing
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=parent:38840
youtube.com/watch?v=QvVRvB6ooRU
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38843
youtube.com/watch?v=EwsLvP0iR9s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MIKE WE'RE OUT OF PIZZA WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO

FUCK MY ASSHOLE UNTIL THE NEXT SHIPMENT GETS HERE

Third for the OP image sucking dick once again.

>HEY BAWN BAWN, YOU DON'T BELIEVE ALL THAT "HOLOCAUST" NONSENSE, RIGHT?

Thanks for having me for the short while I was here, guys. Have one more pic for old time's sake.

please dont ever leave

What a cute Foxy. Thanks for stopping by, Fatz! Safe travels to ya.

THAT'S NOT VERY KID-FRIENDLY, MIKE

I want to hug that fox

Until we meet again.

In the last two nights alone I spent four hours straight last night and another four straight hours tonight and finally beat it. Tonight, not once did I die before 5 am. Not once. I cannot stress enough that every. Single. Attempt. Was milliseconds from victory. Purely dependent on whether or not Ennard decided not to camp for that ONE millisecond I had no control over.

To put it into perspective, I've beaten DMC3 with straight S rankings, Got every achievement in Freedom Planet and speedrun it competitively. I've had urethral surgery and have a bladder disease most commonly described as 'crippling' put lightly, and I'm explaining this for one key reason:

I haven't cried in four years, not over any of what I listed. THIS fucking bullshit broke me.

Fuck you Scott, I fucking beat it, and when you're in purgatory waiting to go to Heaven, I hope that if there is ANY justice in this universe that you are denied entrance until you beat this same fucking challenge and when you give up, a nice pot of Hellfire is waiting for you. 4/20 in FNAF 1 and 4 were nothing compared to the sheer hate boner I had and still have for Ennard. Fuck Sister Location. Fuck Scott Cawthon for requiring three stars to see his new content.

Who the fuck wants to watch me stream at 3:30 in the fucking morning?

So, you do have limits. Good to know.

They include common sense, good taste, and basic dignity.

>mfw

>basic dignity
None to be found in this slime hole.

I think Scott only was unable to beat Golden Freddy V.Hard mode in custom night, I'm pretty sure he beat this.

I want someone to draw Ballora as that one boss from the E3 trailer of NieR: Automata. Maybe have Bonnie and Foxy as the twin androids.

I need Ballora drawn as the Dancer boss from Dark Souls.

Both of these would be great.

I want to protect that smile

>you will never electrocute Funtime Foxy into smiling 24/7 regardless of his emotional state

You can't electrocute him because you'd kill him. Hence the "cute".

You mean electrify.

That's kinda fucked up.

>tfw know people with fetishes actually like this

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I hope they don't know where you live.

>you will never be good enough to make Funtime Foxy smile like that

They should cram this song into the FNAF movie somehow.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbU3zdAgiX8

>ywn be turned into red jelly by Ballora's thighs

Fuck, I didn't need these feelings this late at night.

Golden freddy mode when, I already beat the rest...

Whenever Scott finishes the final cutscene.

beat this!

*unzips dick*

Gay

That's a cute fox there, hope ya doing good pal

>its a BAWHN BAWHN GO GET EM episode

Two guards go down to Afton Robotics for some good old-fashioned rubbing and waxing. They don't know what lurks in the shadows.

docs.google.com/document/d/1KTt2hGQ2sNIgBcp7jRuYU5z4E4dPc9HZFQZY37sEV1s/edit?usp=sharing

I should probably drop lovecraft from the name, I don't remember why I even took it in the first place.
Currently writing a Bonnet story, because I'm easily amused by things appearing in front of me and making noise, and wanted to write about free will in the context of furry fanfiction. Plus I drool a little when I see Bonnet's color.

If you have any ideas, be it for the story or a story, I'm listening.

I desperately need to get better at drawing attractive male characters.

Draw a girl and call it a boy.

Lloyd Kaufman is in charge of running Freddy's for a week.

I second this Plus, female aesthetics are superior

Hey cutie, how are you

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=parent:38840

Tied. Not gone to sleep before 5AM for the past 2 months. How are you user?

So it's canon now?

but why does he still have the silver eyes after vomiting out ennard?

Next game 5 nights at the sewers?

Are these scenes actually canon?

probably only scot knows. It's from his official sister location custom nights release. Anyways added another snap where he's on the ground to the image.

ennards.... where are they now?

We don't actually know. On one hand, Scott explicitly stated that Custom Night wouldn't be canon, as "it would completely ruin the plot if it was!" or something like that.

On the other hand, this seems like sort of a weird thing to include for non-canon purposes. I could pass it off as a joke cutscene (it IS pretty funny) if it weren't for the eerie "You won't die. You won't die. You won't die. You won't die." repeated echoes from Baby/Ennard. Plus Scott also said the final cutscene he's making for Golden Freddy mode would "reveal what happens to Eggs Benedict" or whatever. That sounds like canon talk.

>"Then we can finally see what becomes of Eggs Benedict. Then our story can be complete. :)"

Oh, I didn't even know there were multiple cutscenes that gradually show his transformation before the one where he puked up Ennard.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvVRvB6ooRU

Watching the change in how people react to him is pretty great.

Finally! A Baby I can bang without fear of being disemboweld or arrested

Yeah I imagine the cutscenes are canon, its just the gameplay custom nights aren't, which makes sense. Golden freddy update WHEN

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38843

>Tied.

Lewd

Wakey wakey, Eggs and Enny

Urge to mate: rising.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwsLvP0iR9s&feature=youtu.be Final Cutscene, found by cheating.

The implication seems to be that Mike Schmidt is in fact who Ennard killed, and that he is Springtrap. Perhaps I'm just retarded though

Oh, here we fucking go.

Anyone beat this on hard yet? I failed a couple times and decided to try normal, had ~15% power left at 6am.

>bringing Mike into this mess
Fucking shameful.
And sequel bait? Who could've expected that!

oh boy

>he could have used Fritz
>instead used Best Security Mike
SCOOOTT

So old Willy asked his son to go put Baby/Ennard back together?

Uhm, how is it Schmidt?
It never implies it.
It just says that his name is Michael and that his father is William and that he becomes Springtrap, not his father.

He is Michael Afton.

Literally, what are you talking about?

So mike lives under shadows after becoming a zombie purple mess. Changes his name ro not rouse suspicion of Afton's missing son returning and tries to destroy/free the main 5 crying children. Gets mistaken for his sad and spring trapped. Interesting

This

So he's a skin lich and can't die, so why did he explode blood when springtrapped? Did he fill himself up with ketchup packets just in case of a fatal crushing as to not rouse suspicion?

>Purple isn't Springtrap
Fucking retarded. Wish I could break Scott's fingers so he'd stop ruining every single part of this story.

>There were two purple guys, father and son, killing kids
Ghost was right all along, shit.

I'm pretty sure it just means that Afton wasn't actually Purple at all. It is really stupid though.

Time for the thing! With the ball and the grass and the animal robots and pizzeria employees kicking it around.

hitbox.tv/the4c_hancup without the _ in there

We're against /hanny/, who knows how things will go! Should be some fun goals, though, hopefully.

William Afton was indeed the murderer, but his part in the story spans only the events of 2 (and possibly Fredbear's)

His son, seeking to help his deceased sister on dad's instructions, gets involved in SL, gets scooped, but "survives", then hunts down the old Freddy Fazbear's and frees his sister and the other dead children, but ends trapped as Springtrap by the ghosts mistaking him for his father

This seems like a twist solely for the sake of having a twist. The whole thing reads like Scott literally just thought of it last night and threw it in without thinking of the consequences.

So it's safe to assume the Purple Goy of legend is actually FNAF4 Kid's shitty older brother?

Yeah, there's so much wrong with it, both lorewise and from a story telling standpoint.

I'd be in awe if any OCfag managed to retcon this horseshit into their stuff.

Perhaps? This whole thing will never stop being a tangled mess

This is why we don't talk about the lore.

I would have to understand what the hell is going on with the story's plot before I could do that user.

>Michael was the killer all along
I'M MAD

But what if he's not the older brother, but the actual FNAF4 protag grown up? He was never said to have died, and grievous childhood head injuries are one of those things that most serial killers have in common, especially damage to the frontal cortex. Another one is killing animals, and we never did find out why his Foxy was headless.

Scott really needs to stop retconning shit. Retcons are the cause of every bad thing lore-wise.

Why would they need to retcon game canon into their OC universe? Why have a universe at all if it's the exact same as the games but with furry OC fuckbots?

"He will come back. He always does."

>This seems like a twist solely for the sake of having a twist.
Congratulations, you've just described Scott's writing process when it comes to fnaf sequels.

And brightened.

So Springtrap DID survive the fire.

I'm just numb and happy to see Springtrap again at this point, fuck it

I like this order.
That was already canon. I don't have it but now I'm reminded of the "Was it me?" teaser Crisis did involving Mike.

Well obviously.

SO THAT'S WHY HANDUNIT'S LABELED "MIKE"

>3 pictures out of the 5 are dangerously furry
I'm glad GeeMuff left when she did. Her content turned into FA-tier stuff rather quickly, without any sense of irony or self-awareness. It could've been an omen now seeing where she ended up now.

At least Scott brought back the best villain in the series.

I knew about that, but it was the last we saw of him for more than a year.

>a draw again
Man.

Okay so to advance to more matches in the Knockouts, we need to definitively beat /aog/ on Saturday. Here's to hoping for it, I hope you at least enjoyed watching Mike die on the pitch and then get his revenge.