In theory, how would someone easily sabotage a brand new f150 to make it crash ands kill the driver...

In theory, how would someone easily sabotage a brand new f150 to make it crash ands kill the driver? My friend is super paranoid about someone getting him. I'm also curious about it.

Bleed the brakes so they fail but not initially

OP tries to kill his mom's boyfriend: the thread

Nice. That's a good one

Put a tab above the gas pedal hinge so when they push the pedal all the way in it holds the throttle open forcing them to accelerate into a pole. Knowing he was dumb enough to buy a meme truck, he probably can't shift gears either.

Put a potatoe in the tailpipe, any exhaust leaks will force carbon monoxide into the cabin at idle with closed windows.

Fill the AC vents with particles of glass, fiberglass or some type of invisible grainy residue. Inhalation of glass particles could cause respiratory failure.

If he lives in a black part of town stick a Trump sticker on the back.

Plant a bomb.

>cut the brake lines
How original

I can nurse when he's biting her nipples

You could saw steering arms almost all the way through so they break on freeway

>meme truck.

So fucking true

Rig a bomb to the speedometer that is set to blow once it dips below 50 mph. Just make sure Keanu Reeves doesn't fuck your shit up

Ricin in the air vents?

OP wants to play harmless pranks on his brother so that he becomes the sole heir.

Drill holes in the linkages and other suspension parts on one side(front only I guess)
It will eventually fail

Heir to the tendies

Front left, so it goes into oncoming traffic when they fail.

you could sabotage the car by shooting the driver at speed

Set up an arduino to puncture a tire when the speed goes above 60 mph

Put sugar or bleach in the gas tank

Throw an empty toolbox onto bed.

How would sugar or bleach kill the driver. Op asked for how to kill driver though

redirect a satnav to a corner.

Might have to go to europe or australia or asia for this to work tho

t. gm's marketing team

Hire some Real People (Not Actors) telling him his truck will be break by a lunchbox and ain't worth shot all day

That's true it would just kill the engine

Forget about it OP, just feed the poor bastard some poison over a couple months and he will probably die of organ failure.

I need him dead in a week. ....

Nice try Vito Corleone.

You mean your friend is only worried about things that will kill him in his truck in less than a week, right?

Loosen everything

A week?
I'd suggest you start googling "how to kill people and get away with it" and a few other variations of it

As an owner of a new f150 Im slightly worried now.

Practical?

Easy. Make a claymore driver side air bag and fire it by phone. Air bags area easy to pull and easy to open. Fill with gunpowder and make a DIY claymore ball layer. Google is your friend.

Take a hammer and dent every body panel. Even a sharpened screwdriver can punch holes in the body. He can pay his $200 deductible and make a claim. But the fun part is you can do it again and again. Soon enough he'll have to buy a real truck.

found gm's marketing team

Underated post.

drain all the brake fluid out of the reservoir. But not the master or caliper or lines. It will feel fine at first but eventually it will suck in air and he will have no brakes.