How much is a 2006 Corvette C6 worth if it's picked up at government auction...

How much is a 2006 Corvette C6 worth if it's picked up at government auction? The owner just got sentenced to two years of state prison, so he doesn't really have a say in things.

Other urls found in this thread:

coms.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/OffenderDetails/Index/252168/Search
youtube.com/watch?v=A02fJ1Et-cU
pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1623494430
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10376550/#10377291
bop.gov/inmateloc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on the wing size

Check if there are some bitcoins stashed in the glove box

Hmmm, that depends on the content of the trunk

More than you can afford, Pal

>he has a neckbeard in his inbound prison shot
why the fuck didn't he shave before going in for sentencing?

>Anticipated Release Date: 02/21/2017
man, he either got lucky on the credit for time served, or his sentences for 12 months 1 day and 13 months of state prison for separate offenses were concurrent

Is that a Roush?

can't wait to have him back tbqhfam

Link to inmate info? I wonder if he can even see without his stupid glasses

coms.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/OffenderDetails/Index/252168/Search

>coms.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/OffenderDetails/Index/252168/Search

hahha, I know someone who live in St. Cloud who its a real memester.

I should have him bring things to troll him, any suggestions?

>10 years probation
wew lad

Doesn't give is much time to chop his car.

I can drive up to st. Cloud too if yall want to give me ideas on what to do

Is this where he's really staying?

youtube.com/watch?v=A02fJ1Et-cU

>why the fuck didn't he shave before going in
He only got three months. If he's smart, then he'll do the whole nut in PC and avoid the rectal stitches/AIDS issue.

Through February, yeah.

Just make a thread where everyone writes him a letter, print out out, bring it in. Or maybe just different reaction images of everyone's face when his plight.

>Post deleted
Cmon mods

I would buy and add bigger wing

>implying that's possible
Any bigger of a wing and the bumper would start to drag

I'm in MN too, if you guys have any irl shitposting you want given to him let me know.

This, with a few of these

Where do you see 10 years probation?

Did he got caught with weed in his car?

Right here.

>pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1623494430

>has to wear an ankle bracelet for ten years

>his car

It wasn't his?

He already violated his probation once, so good luck with that I guess.

Also,
> Anticipated Release Date: 02/21/2017

His shit posting will return in a couple months :(

He got caught with a kilo of weed up his ass. Although he was in his car at the time, so I suppose the answer to your question is technically yes.

Remember the time he got busted again by the cop who busted him the first time, asked to get something out of the trunk of his car, and pulled a cooler full of weed out right in front of the cops?

It was marijuana wax. Frosty thought he was brilliant when he got his felony drug posession/intent to sell reduced to a misdemeanor with a suspended sentence, except it put him on probation for five years where he had no right to refuse search of his person, vehicle, property, etc.

Then he got caught in a car that wasn't his and they were going to tow the car, so he got a cooler out of the trunk, officer smelled marijuana wax and arrested him. He then got arrested again and took a felony plea but 180 days in county jail with credit for time served and allowed to be out most of the day for work release.

Then he got caught AGAIN for felony possession and they sent him to MCF St. Cloud for a few months now starting November 14th, and extended his probation (reset) to ten years.

He's fucked. He now has felonies on his records. And last time he was posting here, he was bragging about how brilliant he was to be in low security county jail.

here
By the way, some of his older archive quotes are gold

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10376550/#10377291
>Don't get all gelatinous. I don't sell any drugs, don't need to. I'm not trapped on welfare with felonies preventing me from getting real opportunities.

HOLY FUCK

>get caught with a shitload of weed and cash in your car
>get off the hook because they can't use the evidence because illegal search or some shit
>do it again
>get caught again

does anyone have the orignal pic w/the monkey?

>That fucking thread
Somebody should forward his post history and pictures to the parole board - see if we can't keep him in there until July.

i need to update this to reflect recent silliness

here
some updates

here
deleted the last one and added Frosty's offender photo with side profile

Top fucking kek, thank you user.

>I'm not trapped on welfare with felonies preventing me from getting real opportunities.

hahahaha. I've never seen anyone continuously fuck themselves over so hard before. Didn't the state give him like 10 separate chances to stop being a fuckup, and he just kept at it?

He actually got his car back

>le good life choices and bitcoins man

1) His first arrest (summer 2014) they seized the Corvette because it wasn't registered and found $10K in cash and drugs in the trunk. They later had a state supreme court ruling that seizures before conviction were unconstitutional, thus the search was not legal, thus the case could not proceed. Frosty got the money and car back.

2) His second arrest (october 2014) they caught him and a friend in a car near a school zone with felony quantities (multiple pounds) of weed. They let him off with a plea bargain on one charge: 5 years probation, and it becomes a misdemeanor, with credit for time already served largely (couple nights in county) and a stay of imposition on a state prison sentence (basically, if he keeps clean state prison won't have to be served).

3) His third arrest (September 2015) he got caught in a car that wasn't his when he was pulled over (belonged to an alleged friend). When the cop told him he had to leave the vehicle to be impounded, he went in the trunk to get a cooler. Officer caught a whiff of marijuana wax, found said wax, and arrested him. For violating probation on #2 they sentenced him to 180 days in jail with a stay of imposition on a state prison sentence.

4) Seemingly this summer (no news article, but conviction record now) he got busted for felony quantities of illicit drugs, which he made a guilty plea to. He got sentenced to two years of state prison, with credit for time served and good behavior, which cut down a lot of it, and he'll be out in February unless he fucks up. He now also has a 10 year probation instead of 5, through November 14th 2026.

Frosty is dumb as dumb gets, I mean Madthad0890 was maybe dumber about getting busted for CP, but he didn't have the money for good attorneys either, or common sense to invoke his fifth amendment rights (although all his statements online led to a search warrant anyways).

Namefags are stupid is as stupid does, it seems (frosty and thad)

/pol/ here, tell me more abut thad

Pedo black weeb. Known for his outrageous shitposting

>stop telling 7 year olds to suck dick so pretily.

Dude needs to be gassed.

How much jail he get?

bop.gov/inmateloc/
Inmate # 46844-039
Five years, will probably be 3.5 years served with good behavior

what a tard

Nope, he's getting the full 5. He got out for good behavior already, but then as soon as he got parole he violated it and bragged that the Feds missed one of his CP flash drives.

So he got sent right back to federal prison.

Nah bro, I'm the guy that pulled all his court docs from PACER.gov (Public Access to Court Electronic Records). He was never "off the hook" like Frosty was with only probation. When he said he "got out", he was actually still pending trial and under bail terms that included that he couldn't use the internet. He tweeted, someone complained to tips.fbi.gov, they filed a complaint with the court for the Eastern District of Michigan asking that Thad's bail be taken away, and by some *miracle* he managed to keep bail while trial was pending.

He then took a plea bargain where he put in as guilty for one of the two charges the government was seeking, and they sought a sentence on the much lower end of the sentencing guidelines for said charge.

Oh. Well that's still retarded, but not as retarded as blowing his own parole.