2018 - Toyota C-HR

The Love it or Hate it crossover.

>C-HR means Coupe High Rider

>Available at two trim levels
XLE and XLE Premium

>coupe high rider
>clearly a four door

we've been through this

>Standard Features : (Yes, all of the below are standard.)

►18-inch alloy wheels
►dual-zone climate control
►supportive bucket seating
►7-inch audio display, and Toyota Safety Sense P™ (TSS-P).
(Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection function (PCS w/PD), Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist function (LDA w/SA), Automatic High Beams (AHB), and Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC))

Just don't ask me about anything.

>Also standard are the 10 airbags, hill start assist and back-up camera.

If you get it in XLE platinum trim, you get Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.

HOURLY REMINDER Subaru has been doing this since the fucking 1990s

I don't understand. Just make a fucking hatchback. The market clearly wants hatchbacks. Why have they taken the SUV and deformed it down to this, when we already had hatchbacks for decades.

It's not sure that this is available in AWD.

>Simulated 7-speed Sequential Shiftmatic
Actually it's CVT.

Under the hood is a 2.0L 4Cyl that produces 144hp and 140 pound-feet of torque that sends power to the front wheels.

>FWD

If want the hatchback buy a Toyota iM you double nigger

Front and Rear Seats

I don't want a hatchback, or a car, but if I did I certainly wouldn't go to Toyota at all for one.
But who is this for? Who is buying these?
>I want an SUV but I want it to be small on only have 2 doors and almost no cargo space and be fuel efficient and FWD because I don't need to ever tow or haul anything or take it off city streets
>but I want a SUV tho

A respectable amount of rear cargo space.

So what you think about this Veeky Forums?

I wish they removed the CVTs from it and gave it a nice auto trans.

Why even put rear windows at that point

Darker than in a panel van

Women love
>muh high seating position

Didn't you know? Coupes have four doors now because manufacturers say so.

daily reminder
gas the everyone

This.
>but it FEELS safer!

Rear lights look very similar to that new Honda Civic

All new Toyota juke

>still sit higher in a van
>bitches get mad when you point out a old transit has a better view out and more class than every generic suv /crossover/mobile dhiorrea ever made

I scrolled past this thread about five times thinking that it was about the Nissan Juke.

4EAT was practically a legend as far as Auto boxes go, though nobody talks about it.

I still don't trust the CVT in newer Subies, so I'll stick with old shitters until the CVT can reliably go 200k proven miles.

Did you know that the GLE is more off-road capable than the utterly shit useless X6. That being said, the GLE is one of dream cars.

>crossover
>fwd
Dear Toyota, the Mazda has a better car which is the CX-3 and that is AWD.

Awful.

They're going after Nissan since Nissan has being doing well on that segment of varying sized-crossovers.

remember me, /v/?

Looks like a Nissan Juke

I'm surprisingly okay with this. It probably drives worse than the Fit-based HR-V though.