Talk me out of:

Talk me out of buying a harley davidson street 750
Ive always wanted a big bike ever since watching wild hogs as kid and now i got some cash.
I know the iron 883 is better but its almost twice as expensive here
As for the breaks 2017 models have abs standard i think

If anyone wants to be convinced out of buying something you can post too i guess

Im fairly new to the board but i dont think im breaking any rules

Buy a decent bike.
Also ABS will get you killed.

Why so?
Whats wrong with abs and whats wrong with the bike?
Yeah i know its not the best out there but is it really that shit?

>buying a harley
Enjoy spending more time fixing it than riding.

The street is meh. I'd get a used sportster, you'll be happier. They cost pennies on the used market

Where do you live?

I think there are some better options out there. As far as Harleys go, there is very little after market stuff for the Streets right now.

Have you looked at Yamaha's Bolt line up? I test rode the C Spec once and it was a pretty cool bike.

If you want an American bike, try looking at Indian.

I dont live in the US its a whole different market here
Fuck man a mustang cost 60k
The street is apparently the only harley withoutba huge price hike, i guess cause its outsourced

OP, if you just want it, just buy it. It's not like you asked "what is a better bike than this", because even this question may vary depending on your needs.

If you're the type of person who gets buyers remorse, then there is no point buying something just because you want to.

Shitty city roads with mostly bad traffic
Mountain carving outside the city is pretty fun though. Nope , but i did look at the kawasaki vulcan s and the ducati scrambler . Pretty decent choices too in my opinion

Where do you live?

Well other harley riders will laugh at you. Even the lady i work with that rides a harley that's a 1200 cc beast.

The philippines
Literally 90% of the bikes here are honda scooters, as a matter of fact i never knew most bikes were manual until i rode one
Call it pathetic but 200cc is considered impressive by our standards. Plus id literally be the only person i know with a harley here. I believe there are only 2 showrooms in the whole country

M8 send me a crate of Honda wins

Howa bout a hilux instead

Nah those are gay. I need a proper shitbike

Does this tickle your fancy

>200cc is considered impressive by our standards
Mate, do you live in some kind of third world shithole of a country? Where I live I don't think I'm even allowed to go on a highway with a 200cc, too little power.

Well most of us use our motors for stricly inside the city, or in rural areas
Cruisers arent really too popular here except for some small groups of enthusiasts , although i want one.
I may have overstated a bit calling 200cc impressive but 125 is the average around these parts

>Disk brake
Not poverty enough

buy the ducati. Be cooler while being faster.

scrambler ftw. Will get you mad philipussy.

This the ultimate form of peenoise transportation , if you do not carry your family of 7 on this , i must ask you to leave

The o ky scrambler i can afford is the sixty2 though

For about as much money you can get a yamaha stryker, it's better in every way.

talk me out of getting an interceptor guys

>Harlem

He's from the phillipinnes so yes

>harlem

Truer words have seldom been spoken

Meh