/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shitty Evolve Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Discarded:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/yuikko-formula-white-rose-elf2/
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/running-bishop/
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/legend-lamp-dragon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big Golem is love.
Big Golem is life.

>be B1 doing T2
>get matched up against a master jap player
>end up getting my shit rekt'd
>he was probably streaming on some nippon stream site for thousands of people to see

y-you too.

What are the best blondies?

Kill yourself already.

I was up against Blood, Rune, and Sword nonstop. Tenacious dunks Rune too though. I'll probably have to switch back to Tenacious though pretty soon, but like I said both cards are really fucking good, just matchup dependent.

Feetpussy wife

>2/3 ward evolve
Arguably second best evolve effect, after Zirnitra.

Why do bloodfags don't complain about the class since is the worst right now?

>Mirror match sword, opponent drew 3x Floral and goes second.
>Meanwhile, I mulligan no turn 1 cards, no Floral Fencers pop up the whole game, and my curve is so bad I have to play pompous princess t5.

I-It's ok, I didn't want to win anyway.

because they know Cygames is too busy fawning over Forest to do anything about it.

Welp I'm stuck here now

Get a trip already

>Forest player forgets that they need board space to win

>2/3

It's a 3/2. And you cannot only trade into something small with it.

tfw dusted animated Golem

Maybe if we have more megalorca generators in then ext expansion?

Anyone have a good example of Ramp Dragon?

3/2*
It's good preemptively, but shit reactively

Huh, that's pretty hilarious

Though I am pretty sure theres enough good male cards in Bloodcraft in general. Theres bats, burn cards, blood wolves, ambling wraths, Alucard, etc

Well, they will be getting Masterna. And she is at least not Dealer or Dominator bad. In fact, she's a strong beatstick you can play on turn 5.

Aside from probably Alucard and Righteous Demon, there aren't any good usable male followers to play with Vengeance active. Then again, considering her devotion to her husbando, including other male vampires might be out of question too.

They should just give dragon a 2pp megalorca card.
Having only queen serpent to rely on is bullshit

Zirnitra has one of the weakest evolves in the game since the dragon doesn't even fucking evolve

>Take too long to think between 4 different plays
>See the ring
>Rush to get everything done
>Animations take too fucking long
>I put on simple animations for this shit why do they still take so long?
>Why the fuck can't I issue commands during evolve this is bullshit
>fuck
>Lose your 5-0 because of it
Fuck

So I picked up the game last week, played HS for years but got tired of the face aggro bullshit.

I thought I'd main Shadow because Necromancy is cool, but I found Haven in solo and got the Enstatued Seraph and now I can't stop playing that deck. Climed up to D2 (I think, the brown one) already with the deck I made.
I've come to this thread and the last one, and noticed that people actually think that Haven is cancer. Why is that?

Because storm and Elana haven both are pure bullshit decks to play against.

Game AI sure included some interesting decks just now

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/yuikko-formula-white-rose-elf2/
Here we have an actual Rose Queen + Fairy Princess deck. The kicker is that somebody reached Masters with this

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/running-bishop/
This is an interesting variant of Storm Haven, uses adamantium birds and 3 Moon Bunnies

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/legend-lamp-dragon/

There's this one, though its extremely expensive

It sees a lot of play and Themis' and Elana's makes people nerd rage. And some of them BM a LOT.

Haven is not the best thing right now but is really cheap to beck the best decks and half of the thread is tank B or A this is why they hate haven because is cheap.

Same thing abotu the hate against Zoo when this was the best deck for starters

Beastcall Aria.

Because
turn 1 plea
turn 2 aria
turn 3 hallowed dogma
Means you have a 4/4 and a 2/1 with storm on the board on turn 3 and have drawn 3 extra cards, meaning the chance of having shit like a cudgel on board for a turn 4 are ridiculously high.

It has some of the most bullshit strong early game for the craft with the best removal and sustain in the game.

Mordecai is autowin in take two

>turn 10+
>20 hp
>19 hp from a quickblader at turn 1 or something

Dirtshitters are truly the worst.

Haven decks are inexpensive relative to other top tier decks and has strong control options and healing options. When you have a bunch of people hell bent on turning dudes sideways, this causes them to become a little booty bothered. Haven's primary threats (amulets) are also pretty difficult to interact with with.

Half of the thread is also filled with assblasted lolicons.

Nah. He's close but just like all 8/9/10 drops if he comes down too late (i.e. you've taken enough damage that they can just straight up ignore him) then you're still going to get fucked.

Not if the other side has Odin to answer him

>someone reached master with a deck with 3 mordecai and zero lotf

H-how?

Haven has the cards with the best value in the game right now when you consider their class mechanics, e.g Cudgel, Aria, Themis, Garuda.

Also it seems like a lot of people here play Shadow, which gets destroyed by Haven in ladder.

Anybody got their own personal hours on when to not play ranked?

I generally find that it seems its a bad idea to play during Japanese lunch time for me, but Japanese evenings are fine

I seem to meet a lot more Haven and Elf during lunch time but for evenings I seem to meet a lot more Shadow players

Is it me or is Shadow actually rising? Or is it just confirmation bias?

Once he hit master's he just said fuck it and went full meme.

The only way to play

Cry me some more, bitch nigga.
It only makes my wall stronger.

Now if only I ever drew Plea and Aria on turn 1 and 2.
I did notice that Beastcall Aria was really good value.

So it's pretty much hated for prolonging the game a lot and also being viable for noobs with no collection?

There are quite a few loli cards, I admit that.
I run the unicorn dancer girl, no homo

That's really weird though, because aside from Runecraft, I seem to struggle against Shadow the most. Or at least have the longest, toughest games.

>Is it me or is Shadow actually rising? Or is it just confirmation bias?

Haha, you wish, every shadow deck I see in A rank is a generous gift from RNGesus to grant me free win

Get a trip already

Until it gets foul tempesed in one turn.

I play Shadow Aggro and run Unica and that card puts in so much work it's ridiculous. I fucking hate Unica though I want to punch her in her crumb covered face god damn.

This deck does not use Neptune why?

>pic
Something that i tried to do i still have another legos and golds like Odin,Fafnir,Flute,Phoenix roost,Hydra and Orb Dragon

>So it's pretty much hated for prolonging the game a lot and also being viable for noobs with no collection?
Yes and the game still fresh there are not a lot of counter play against amulets

Have we gotten a high quality video of the Rise of Bahamut PV yet?

What if Elana randomly buffs one follower?

What's the story behind this? Is it because he's an avatarfag?

Then it would suck donkey dicks

They are partly why I am sitting on a 9-win streak in A1 using PtP Elf now, for some reason during certain hours I get matched up against Shadow often

Though I hear fighting Control Shadow is a nightmare in general

Probably because it focuses mainly on big fatties like Goblinmount, Fafnir and so to control the board instead of using Neptune

I've seen one shadow card that banishes amulets, and one neutral, but it was expensive as fuck.
My Seraph has never been removed in the game as of now.

There is a lot of cute card art in the game, but she is only B tier in terms of card art cuteness.
Amazing value though.

How essential is themis to storm Haven? Got a moon from the poverty packs and have two garudas, sadly I have neither elana nor seraph.

Is it a must get for /every/ Haven deck? Or should I wait for the expansion in three weeks?

I-I just want to play Haven for the q-quests I won't be cancer

I already have Tempo PtP hybrid for that

Arisa is actually a creep.

He's a B rank avatarfag Haven main that's been playing since Steam release and suddenly thinks his opinions are worth anything, while also making passive aggressive comments to anyone who dares disagree with him

It doesn't banish amulets. Just destroys them.

It is very good.
Themsis is never not good in Haven.
Though I'd never run more than 2 in storm.

Include only one as insurance

Themis doesn't affect your amulets and is basically an "oh shit" button for when things don't go your way.

It's good to have.

Shit, so is Shadow literally the only class that has a card that banishes them?

No, I meant Odin is the only one that banishes them.
Goetia mage just destroys them.

You mean Rune, Shadow can't banish stuff.

Only petrification,pixie mischief,Kaleidoscop glaw and Odin

shadowrite witch

Can really deal with amulets

Only Rune actually, and it either transforms the amulet into a clay golem or banishes it. Meanwhile anyone can run Odin to banish amulets but he comes late in the game so its not reliable

Though, you must understand that banish and destroy dont really matter unless its Haven's countdown amulets.

Almost every class has a destroy amulet gimmick which is shit and unreliable.
Odin and rune petrification is the only way to banish amulets as of now if I'm not mistaken.

Huh, I must have remembered it wrong then.

So there's no real chance of it being usurped in power by any future cards?

Why is she such a horsecock slut?

I REALLY doubt they are going to print a card that wipes the board for lower mana

Themis Decree is currently the best possible board clear at only 6 mana.

>Use Dragon in T2 for the first time
>Actually have fun

I know what deck im making next

Unlikely unless it gets nerfed
Or until Forest gets their own version :*)

What exactly does the score on the Take Two cheat sheet represent?

>draft all Trinity/Sieg/D.W. you can
>go 5-0
Easy. That or you end up fighting that one person with enough removals to kill your strategy.

exactly what i did too

Fug :--D

This is your hand tonight

So uh, didja win, son?

So you really use leviathan?
This card seems pretty underrrated by everyone

I wish. He overcame me in the end and that run was 2-3. I feel like Haven isn't doing me any good lately.

I'm actually a Shadow main that just hit A but I'm not a retarded class loyalist and can play or have fun with any of them. Or at least those I have cards for, so everything excluding Forest, Dragon, and Blood.

I am dangerously tempted to make Face Dragon right now.

Someone should make a doujin where the Princess forces Erika to have sex with animals for her personal enjoyment.

I had fun slam dunking people with Serpent Force and Orb Dragon until I came up against another Dragon that actually received 2-4 mana drops in his pool.

The thing is, turn 4-5 is one of the most important turns since thats when evolves starts up

Leviathan, not being able to attack, brings absolutely nothing until 3 turns later. Sure you can use cards like Ace Dragoon and so to make use of Leviathan but its not really efficient

Get a trip already

better than this hand against dshift rune

It's T2, he's surprisingly strong there.

People tend to ignore him which actually combos very well with Ace Dragoon.
Having to face an 8/3 out of nowhere is nothing to sneeze at.

Am I the only person who feels Archangel Reina is a horrible card because it only works when you have a board and also an evo late into the game?

You're right. It's a win-more card.
I was just unfortunate that moment, it was likely I was gonna lose that match anyway because of her Moon.

Of course it is horrible. It has a 5-drop statline by herself, so you have to prep entire board for her to get value. This is just abysmally bad

>Heheheh, I'm A0, that means you have to listen to me!
>Steambabs

>just hit A
Get good, faggot.

I know they are not going to do it but I really, really wish they would nerf either tia or ancient elf. Tired of going against these overstatted wards every other game.

You don't have to do shit, no one is holding a gun to your head. But if you're going to dislike and demonize me then do it for reasons that are factual.

That's a neverending journey. Especially when my play has slowed down from "rank up once a day" to "get quests done and maybe rank up if you can jump up to the next one within a few games".

>you will never teach Luna how babies are made

Get a trip already

Take your avatarfagging somewhere else

Get a trip already

>>Steambabs
Not that guy. But why do you have to bully the post PC release people?
I am a good kouhai, I promise!

Need a private match senpaitachi 26423

I'm watching this thread

>bats

Bats aren't people, grandma.

Bullshit dude, you present all of your posts as undeniable facts while acting like a passive-aggressive beta if anyone tries to call you out on it. I agree with and . If you're going to keep shitposting, at least put a trip on so people have the option of not seeing that shit.

When is someone gonna post the fucking source for this oh my god
I can't take it I want to kiss her toes