/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOy8tLNSmsY
youtube.com/watch?v=NsJLhRGPv-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no Goro General
How could you fuck up, OP?

New thread, new opportunity to POST AIGIS!

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

further proof that if you want something done right you should do it yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=tOy8tLNSmsY

The real conspiracy guys

What's his name?

i wish he was real

Niggoro

Translation?

What would you do to this Goro?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

NNO
DO NOT BULLY
JUST POST AIGIS

I want to heal Goro with the power of LOVE!

I want to feed an autistic fox!

What happened to morgana theme/profile pictures?

Yeah, this. Japanese games don't need diversity/representation to appeal to westerners as much as they need to gain a better sense of what we don't consider funny and what makes us cringe (among other things). I feel like the industry hasn't figured this out yet because so far there's been a lot of misguided attempts at making games seem less Japanese in general and that just ends up stripping all the unique flavor away.

Appealing to wider audiences and pleasing people from as many backgrouds as possible always ends up with flavorless garbage.
Japanese games don't need to appeal to western fanbases at all.

how is he so cute?

I'm not suggesting they decide to be as safe and generic as possible from now on, I'm saying there are ways they can grow their western audiences without totally reinventing themselves. Also console gaming is dying in Japan so I'd say yes, they actually do need to start caring about the west or companies like Atlus will be shifting to mobile or else cease to exist.

Silly neko!

Is this also related to maternal instinct?

yeah that was the gist of what naoto hiraoka said and it's going to be more and more relevant in the future no matter how much people dig their heels into the ground and try clinging to a past where japan could afford to truly not give a fuck about the western audience

Baofu would be disgusted by Futaba's newfangled maymays and he'd moan about good old fidonet

>always pick "Nigerian Prince" for nameable protags
>see this
love it

wakey wakey!

That's some nice art imitation. This artist do alot of r34?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Source!

I thought this was just a meme.

Who is the trans character of persona 5?

Haru

>I thought this was just a meme.
Yeah like the petitions for Dual Audio, and look how we are now

I don't get it. Why is the Caterpie boy tugging down his shirt?

Why is western art cancer?

I can't figure it out either, it's like they do it on purpose.

They try too hard to apply real human proportions and also make it cartoony/realistic instead of anime-like.

LISTEN TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT JUST DAMN LISTEN YOU CUNT I AM YOUR HELL .YOU GOD FUCKER LISTEN BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THIS GOD DAMN SCREEN AND TACKLE YOUR ASS INTO THE FLOOR BEATING YOUR ASS LIKE FUCKING CRAZY AND THEN FUCKING KICK YOUR ASS A FUCKING ROUND EVERY FUCKING CORNER UNTIL YOUR ASS BLEEDS LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH .I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YOU LITTLE CUNT I WILL FUCKING GET A FUCKING IRON BAT AND WHACK YOUR SORRY UGLY INTERNET WARRIOR AND INTERNET PUSSY ASS ALL OVER THE FUCKING DAMN PLACE YOU GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND THEN I WILL KEEP SWINGING AT YOUR DAMN BITCH ASS CUNT ASS SELF UNTIL YOU SWELL LIKE A GROUP OF FUCKING RED BUBBLES YOU BITCH I WILL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED HELL YOU DAMN CUNT BITCH.I AM NOT DONE STILL YOU BITCH ASS,I WILL HANG YOUR SWOLLEN RED ASS AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH TWO BASEBALL BATS VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVELY YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER SHIT BITCH AND THEN I WILL STAB A FUCKING KATANA STRAIGHT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND THEN FUCKING SILCE YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL YOU FUCKING CRY AND SCREAM AT THE DAMN TIME.I WILL GIVE YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL PAIN AND MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER YOU DAMN PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT BAG.AFTER THEY I WILL LIGHT SOME BULLETS IN YOU YOU CUNT ,GRENADE YOUR PLACE ,AND BLAST YOU WITH A SHOTGUN YOU SHIT BAG.I WILL FUCKING LIGHT YOU UP WITH BULLETS,GRENADE YOUR FUCKING PLACE,AND THEN TIE YOU DOWN,KICK YOU INTO THE AIR AND PULL MY BIG ASS MINIGUN AND LIGHT A HELL STORM OF FUCKING BIG ASS BULLETS IN YOUR DAMN SORRY ASS YOU INTERNET SHIT.I GIVE YOU MY WORD ,BUT I AM STILL NOT DONE.I WILL FUCKING PISS ALL OVER YOUR CORPSE AND CELEBRATE AND THEN SEND YOU INTO LAVA AND MELT YOU YOU CUNT,I WILL GIVE JESUS AND SATAN A MESSAGE TO REVIVE YOU SO I CAN DO THIS AGAIN,WHEN YOU DIE A SECOND TIME,I WILL NOTIFY SATAN TO GIVE FOUR TIMES WORSE DAMAGE AND SUFFERING.I WILL MAKE HIM CUT GOUR ASS UP AND BURY YOU IN ANTS. I HOPE U GET HELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE

Calm down, Goro.

sauce?

I was actually surprised when I found that pic right after I read the previous thread. Then it got weirder when I noticed the artist was following the goro edits user's twitter account.

>Then it got weirder when I noticed the artist was following the goro edits user's twitter account.

This is some conspiracy level shit right here

Is this your biker /pg?

>Then it got weirder when I noticed the artist was following the goro edits user's twitter account.
It doesn't though

No, mine was more flaming

Tatsuya is the only true biker

>all these memes coming to fruition

is /pg/ Sumaru?

I like to picture him with a Harley 2bh.

maybe Nyarly lurks /pg/ for ideas

what memes?

This is definitely something he would own

It doesn't fit him at all

user

it's basically makoto's bike recolored is what he meant.

Needs more As
Did he get bored with /pol/?

It just means Western and Eastern fandom isn't so different after all.

Nah, I was thinking about a design more similar to this. And black because he'd need to keep a low profile.

Where are the Christmas outfits already?

Shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NsJLhRGPv-M
New Persona 5 footage

translation?

On the other hand, trying to cut out of the Japanese and be a western game rip off in attempts to draw the western fanbase will fail, because the actual Western Fanbase of Japanese stuff won't like it, while the people that don't give a crap about Japanese games still aren't going to be interested in something that's halfassedly pretending to be something they like when the geniune article exists.

>trying to cut out of the Japanese and be a western game rip of
Who the fuck said anything about that? They just said trying to appeal to western audiences more, which could mean as little as "no random gay joke."

Why do burgers get offended by such petty shit?

Yusuke: Sensei… Is sensei going to leave me?
Madarame: Ahh.. Yusuke, as long as you are a good child an do not cry, I will absolutely never leave you.
Yusuke: Okay, I’ll be a good boy and never be disobedient.
Yusuke: Therefore, sensei.
Yusuke: I’ll never be alone.

Stop trying to turn this into /pol/.

You fucks are the ones foaming at the mouth and thinking that trying to appeal to westerners more will someone destroy the game. I'm just giving an example of how little of a change can get the job done.

transparent yusuke painting png where

>someone
Meant to type somehow.

>/pol/ bogeyman
I thought it was /v/.

thanks user ;_;

Westernfags have shit taste.

WASSUP PERSONA

>Gaijin
>Will probably not get Kurisumasu DLC because Atlus will always Atlus
Why even live, user-kun

>you're not the boss me now

That's Kino's Journey parody. The bike talks. Here the bike is Potter.

Why does Akihiko hold his evoker like a retard?

It would've been nice if Madarame actually cared about Yusuke beyond free labor.

No, I have the japanese version. When are they coming out in japan?

He probably did to some extent, otherwise Yusuke wouldn't have happy memories to feel conflicted about.

I know user, I was just suffering. No idea about the jap version

it's called being stylish, you loser. since they don't fire any bullets there's no need to fear the evoker might jam in some way.

>Persona 5 has christmas cakes
>They aren't there to tease you and can never have
Thank you, Atlus

Except for one.

what's wrong with her body

>Purple nails
Sex demon confirmed

My dick isn't inside it

She has a broken hip, she's going in for surgery soon

Absolutely nothing

Soejima anatomy

My precious forehead wife