Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmnieMfT8YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"I'm not sellin it, faggot!"

I wanna do this to a fucking WRX

like this?

You're giving me hop desu...

:D

First gen Pontiac Tempest wagon with Buick Skylark sheet metal, a turbocharged Rover V8 crate engine and Corvette transaxle and suspension.

Dude.. is that yours? sorry for the stupid question just making sure.

>tfw no qt RX3 coupe with built carbed 12a
RX3 wagon would also be gud for wrapping around with the familia

You...i like you.

Brapping around rather, would be best not to wrap the dorito wagon around anything

rwd Evinrude V8 Trabant

C2s are great but don't really make good project cars unless you really go nuts, you have limited options for doing a mild update / "restomod"

Lucky AF

I usually have outlandish tastes but this car is just perfect. Not too expensive, huge aftermarket, easy support, looks good, people know what it is, can be built for straight speed AND handling, can be a rally car, can be a show car, whatever the fuck you want. Also to people out of the loop it seems like an expensive exotic, which is kind of vain for me to say but hey I wouldn't mind a girl thinking I drive a ferrari.

Pic related but stepside, wide all terrains on all four corners, bed bars and roll cage with K/C lights, not lifted but not low either. 454 and a Muncie M21 4 spd. Lettered tires, black wheels with beadlock, bull bars in front.

Inb4 "cuck"

Honestly I just want a capable backcountry truck that hauls fucking ASS and could run 11's on radials but also jump a sand dune.

Rally truck?

Rally truck.

Love to try and put together some unpractical kit car just for the fun of it. It requires more space, money and skill than I currently have but with stuff like Burton or Pembleton, it's possible to get an old 2CV or Dyane and turn it into something fun.
Not sure if it's worth going through the hellish amount of paperwork required to be allowed to drive it though. Thanks, nanny state and EU, you really are the best parents one could have.

get a red one and tell girls its a 250gto. they wont know any better

Fucking hell, Twingo truly is Veeky Forums's god of digits.

71 roadrunner cause the grill gets me rock hard
or if I get super rich a 1st gen mach 1

68 firebird

youtube.com/watch?v=LmnieMfT8YU

i want spinny fucking doritos but you literally can't get any around here