FF 14 general

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e86094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/371434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAo4b8_SzHY [Open]

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYQL

>Previously on /xivg/:

>FF 14 general
>pic unrelated
Nice one balmung

>because they're adorable
they're not though

black transexual feet

knight of ishgard seeking redemption for past sins waiting to find the perfect female voidsent who will bring me a glorious death in battle

pst

Catte

hey that's just like, your opinion, man

How much more difficult is a10s compared to a9s?

lewd cat!

black trannie feet

slightly harder, it's mostly having people not kill each other by pressing buttons randomly

sup nerds

9 is just a training dummy so 10 is more difficult. the hardest part is probably getting someone to handle adds properly and not stepping on random buttons fucking everyone. oh and blighted. blighted is retarded if you have any ping at all.

it's a step up in difficulty from 9 because (in most cases) 9 is literally just standing around and spreading for like acid rains occasionally and then avoiding either scrapline or the other thing i can't remember the name of... where you hide behind the rocks

but it's not like super hard or anything. you can learn what to do very quickly, i'd recommend watching a video to understand what each of the bosses charges do, and from there it's just obvious shit like dodging the traps he presses and making sure YOU don't step on traps

I'm not lewd!

>mooncat
>not a slut
>telling these lies

Are males allowed to post...

black tranny savage carries

absolutely

Must be just me that's being lewd then. At least you're cute!

are you in your usual spot

he said males not pedos

more catboys

... im standing to the side... dont tell anyone

whos pickles new wife

cute lala, dood

pedo

Yeh.

Obviously its a secret.

Everyone told me to play on Balmung. Is it ever actually open or do you just have to pay for a transfer? I'm in EU so getting on during American downtime probably isn't that hard.

I don't mind that much but game + expansion + transfer is a pretty big investment. I've been enjoying my trial test so far, though.

going to balmung is just to play with /xivg/, don't do it this general is fucking terrible.

Why'd you have to go and break my heart?

its the most populated server in the game atm. There's almost always someone running around while other servers are very dead outside of their region's peak time.

Wiping to Bismarck normal mode!
Have to do generator and both dragon killers by myself!!
Bard with no job skills falling off every time!!!

I'm having so much fun!!!!

two tanks for LoTA - Aether, please!

Hardest thing about A9S is killing Full Metal Faust fast enough.

Why do these sound like Trump texts? Sad!

Did you inform the Bard of their mistake? Did you ensure people knew the fight?

black tranny feet

Did you tell them that they need to push the dragon killers?

it's only open for an extremely brief amount of time after a maintenance. otherwise you need to buy a transfer

The first time someone else did the other dragonkiller but then they stopped for some reason

The bard did not respond to anyone asking about minuet

i'd get on and help but i just started playing dar ksouls 3 and i'm waiting on food u_u

I heard it was the RP server too though, right? I used to do a lot of RP in WoW and was kinda hoping to get back into it.

That's what I heard.

When is maintenance? Or is it not regular?

everytime I see you, you ruin my thread.

there is no regular maintenance period. Generally the only maintenance will be shortly after patches and then it'll fall on like... early tuesday morning NA time.

pedo

How's this outfit

Neat!
I'm sorry mystery user...

>muh thread
It's okay user.

its a moonslut/10

bad

Oh, that sucks. Guess I'll have to think about how much I want to play on the server.

I mean, post fflogs.

tfw no succ for christmas

It's alright in concept if you want a military-type outfit. The weapon isn't right for it and I'm not sure about those colors with your skin. That top is hard as fuck to dye though, so gl.

show more legs.

>buttmad softie jelly of an actually good player
kekekekekekekekek

Yeah I didn't glam the weapon yet I was thinking lunaris rod

>good player
wew

Post your fflogs or shut up.

He is good but goddamn he's a level 10 autistic manchild. I lump him in with Ippiki in terms of insufferably.

This faggot dates a tranny [Serys Rudine] who has openly admitted to cheating on "her" previous boyfriend and is currently discussing having a friend [Seo Hitani] come over to have a threesome.

Balmung players everyone. Let it sink in.

what's wrong with ippiki?
I've talked to him and he seems normal enough

good game discussion post

he shaved his head because he couldn't take people on Veeky Forums pointing out his receding hairline

Post ERP linkshells

I don't think so, I would avoid gold unless you drastically change the dye scheme and the lunaris will always have that gold star regardless of how you dye it. Try the Horde Rod or maybe the Martial one

lonely ls

Jesus.

Be less obvious.

Who do I go to for the best blowjob?

be less of a piece of shit

Neko has a grip on everybody

*a fat tranny
like really fucking fat

It's nothing but fact. To verify the planned sexual encounter all you need to do is look through Soft's discord.

Evie Fiona

not if i can help it

if fflogs were based off being above 5'5" and not having a landwhale tranny as a "girlfriend" dame would be low grey percentile lol

stay on gilga dude that place fits you like a glove

desu that's sort of a bucket list thing for me, where can I find her

Is this...... could it be...... my time?....

I said best.

>if fflogs didn't measure skill at the game he would be ranked low

No, you're getting a Cactuar

>being under 5'5
how can those people live with themselves

Does anyone here rp as a female (male) futa who has a horsecock

This is P'roci isn't it?

What is your issue dude? Should I bring up your fiasco in FCoB where you tanked in damage and your static had instant buyers remorse? Or that you wanted to eat the cum of another dude out of F'telor's vagina? Cling to the coattails of Ayy Team to have any kind of relevance.

I was never carried unlike you.

nvm shit game

lmao

I'm under 5'5........

literal shortman

>my thread

pst spuki bugi

dame youre approaching fwa levels of mad right now

>distant cries of 5'0 garden gnome meria athera

Well, thanks to these threads I know to avoid Balmung and Gilgamesh.

What other servers are there if I'm interested in raiding in a sperg free environment? Anecdotes welcome.

short girls are cute esp girls 5'0-5'2 though any less is like weird dwarf territory

im referring to "men"