DS2>3>BB>1>DeS

Reminder to have fun with friends

fun weapons for invasions at SL 50?

>IMG_5966.png

this has to be intentional, its too perfect

>all this talk of axes last thread
this isn't enough poise, is it?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/123419

was ashes of ariandel designed by the B team aka chink souls team aka "let's just put swarms of enemies everywhere instead of carefully planning"?

>dark souls "every boss has infinite stamina and never stops attacking" 3
>careful planning at any point

not really, the only distinct "let's ambush them with a swarm of enemies" moment was the second wolf encounter, and its built so that you can flee past it. There are a lot of patrolling enemies who join fights if you take too long though, so I guess you could say things really snowball out of control.

>When the Ashes are two
Londor's rite of wedlock binds two hollows together to create the true Lord of Hollows.
When you and Friede fight for the last time, she manifests the same black flame that enters your body when you pierce Anri's head with the Sword.
>a flame alighteth
Lord of Hollows is capable of becoming a host of the First Flame.
>Thou’rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course…
Both you and Friede have a potential to become Lord of Hollows but she abandoned her duty though she still can house a great deal of fire as evident by two of her revivals and her natural affinity with black flame.

I'm surprised how many people get hit by turning away, starting to cast CSS and turning around mid-cast.

>never stops attacking
but technically speaking, smelter demon is the only boss who never stops attacking since he deals continual damage over time to people near him

Invade again with enmity Oh, take off calamity
Oh, put on the hornet ring, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't hollow that
Easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he's on the last of his orbs
It don't matter, it's drop

>knightslayer tsorig's ring states that he took it from the guardians of an ancient land by force
>the ring itself is a copy of the ivory warrior ring of ds2
>in that game the ring was the ring of the guardians of eleum loyce
>canonically, knightslayer tsorig went to eleum loyce from dark souls 2 and killed the guardians there
>he gained so much fame that the ring changed names

i love lore like this
artifacts changing names over time but retaining their history is so cool
also does this confirm that an incarnation of black iron tarkus has been in the continuities of every game

>tfw cheating on anri by killing friede

>butcher's knife
>not millwood battle axe

why doe?

lolno

Probably expecting HSM since people normally turn around to cast it and fire it at their leisure sometime later. Or maybe your back is just irresistible and people are failing their will saves.

not the guy but we still dont know how much poise do you need to hyperarmor through medium weapons? (straight swords, curved swords)

about tree fiddy
10 if i recall correctly

Sorc's asses are just so soft

sage ring+2 adds 40 effective dex
it caps at 60

OP violated my NAP

I'm gay for Gwyndolin.

You should know by now that the entirety of FROM doesn't give a shit about sequel titles

Reminder that FromSoft made this
youtu.be/Genl242_ZU8

Me too, let's conduct an expedition on the dark side of his moon

if you catch what I'm drifting here

know what I mean

do you

heh

>invade
>die
>lose souls
>your souls are where you died even back in your world
i hate this

This but now the poise HA frames start later and the numbers should be lower. How much lower I have no idea, but some amount less than these numbers.

Especially because projectile weapons (arrows/bolts/firebombs/...) are so fucking good in invasions.

DID
YOU
RIKE
IT

what does this mean

>Trump.mp4

i may just catch your drift

heh heh heh

>make backup save with all of your shit set up and a bunch of souls saved
>spend all souls before invading
>reload save at some point, get all of your shit back forever
>try out as many different rosaria respecs and slab'd weapons as you want

i love this

what

>The intro talks about him waging a "personal" war
>Senator Armstrong was all about that
>Literally the most Trump game ever

daily reminder that if you're at SLX5 instead of SLX6, you're a scrub.

Still mindboggling how despite all of the media and celebrities and the establishment being against him and doing everything they could to lie and defame him while protecting hillary as much as possible, he STILL won somehow, and by a large margin.

We truly live in the best of all worlds. From are prophets.

Reminder that Nu-Fromsoft is a bamco husk

Am I a piece of shit for just running away for 180 seconds from people who do literally nothing but fire surge / run away and heal?

no

Boss fight clubs when?

violate his

Fuck my life, how the fuck do I parry with this fucking thing?

Also on another note: is there any way to reasonably do a crow quill cosplay of some sort? Like, what fashion would go with that?

>and by a large margin
I don't want to start a political discussion here, but you should really do your research before saying things like this.
He did not win by a large margin at all. It was not an impressive victory.

those ratios aren't that good, since an sl2 character isn't twice as strong as an sl1, he's only stronger by 1/90th which again isn't 100% accurate since the last point may unlock some extra shit
but X6 always invade as far down as X5, which means you lose nothing for going X6 over X5

Just go back to your caestus you shitter.

Is steam or Dark souls 2 servers having issues at the moment ? I was helping a friend through Drangleic castle before we suddenly couldn't see each others summon and I keep constantly only been able to see the same few people over and over. Continued into today aswell.

>how the fuck do I parry with this fucking thing
Try hitting the parry button BEFORE your enemy finishes their swing.

exactly. The point is that X5 and X6 are functionally identical, there's no reason not to take the extra stat point except for OCD.

use the name engraved ring

Dark souls 2 has a separate player pool for banned players, maybe one of you got banned?

Also I can't see ANY summon signs in any areas I go to besides the NPC ones.

huh? Are you playing as Friede?

Don't parry shields and the Caestus both have 10 frames of startup?

Can anyone post the Dark Souls 2 cancer meta picture with dark weapon, minotaur helmet and warped sword and shit?

I've tried using the bone of order and I won't let me, so I'd assume I am not banned.

tanimura's influence
he's probably the one in charge

Bone of order is for when a character is penalized for disconnecting too often, getting your account banned is unrelated.

>Bloodborne (2015) was a refined, focused masterclass of world design, enemy design, lorebuilding and overall gameplay
>Dark Souls 3 (2016) was an unfinished, unfocused jumble of conflicting ideas, with mediocre world design, enemy design and lackluster lorebuilding, with dull and unbalanced gameplay
What did From mean by this?

Oh right, well even if we both got banned, we'd still be able to see each right ? Though i don't know what would of got us banned, just suddenly we can't see each other and now we both can't see shit in terms of summon.

there was a well in KF3 as well

also drangleic is literally verdite, same shape, almost the same castle (the castle even has one of the same enemies inside)

the gyrm are very clearly the earth folk that lived in verdite, dwarves that lived deep in the earth because nobody on the surface liked them.

>over 70 more electoral votes
>not a large margin

Stay mad. Done talking about this now but learn how the US political system works, please.

that they want to be done with bamco

If you both got banned, yes. If one of you got banned, no.

FROM doesn't give a shit about sequel titles

Well fuck I don't know what is going on then, we're both just can't see any summons where ever we go and we're both human without the nullify effect on.

I'd like to know this as well. Anyone have any real data on what the difference are since the caestus recovery frame nerf?

This is all I've got from googling, which makes parry shields actually look better than fist weapons but that can't be true or everyone would be using bucklers instead of caestus.

That chart doesn't show full recovery frames for some fucktarded reason.

>How to be a Corvian Knight: A guide by me
Billed Mask
Lorian's Armor
Lorian's Gauntlets
Vilhelm's Leggings

>this nigger bringing yhorm into the FC

Can we ban him and his ebin gigantic HP?

I'll just bring my Ancient Wyvern then.

Anyone want to help this qt little boi with dancer on SL22?
PC; pass dsg

Just get a bandit knife and some rouge, it's really not that hard. I did it at SL30.

>the first rouge is in wolnir's funhouse

i hate HATE HATE those big guys with battleaxe+shield or greatmaul

once i got to that part with the exploding greatarrow faggots and the battleaxe guy i had to turn off the game so many times, so infuriating

>like ds1's invasion system
>but variety of movesets is laughable, especially viable ones, there's no obscuring ring, no untrue rings, no cat ring, 25% equip load fastroll forces poise minmaxing instead of fashion souls and overall it feels clunky as fuck after bb and ds3

He won the electoral college but not by much. Obama won by more both times.

>invading
>solo host bows to me
>not what i had in mind but aight
>i hit him a few times
>starts chugging
>hit him with undead hunter charm
>he just starts running until it runs out
>charges me
>trade until he dies

Using this bad boy after a ds1 str weapon run is such a delight, jesus fuck i will never buy the stories of people claiming that ds1 ultra weapons are worth shit

why does our guy™ enisle get so many dislikes on his vids? is it only because of his playstyle?

>Obama
>first black president
>against empty suit mcgee and cranky grandpa
>on top of being a democrat with the establishment and mainstream media all on his side promoting his shit on the daily

We really must stop this off topic shit but cmon bruh.

>He didn't do a Demon's Great Hammer only run

>using our guy unironically

He's actually cool, don't bully him

So, I beat DaS1 last night, should I just call it quits until the DLC is released for 3, or should I try to 100% cheevo 1?

They weren't good in DS1 either, people here only gush over them because they selectively forget that they were only used for backstabs and ripostes.

Except for my bae Large Club

Great Club is great (lol) but it's hell if you get those faggots that just run away forever occasionally turn-and-burning with their SS or GS. You really need people to be coming at you.

Did back in days but shit is too awfully slow to ever hit anything non-ai controlled.
I think the only fun DS1 str weapons are golem axe and dragon king greataxe but both of those suck ass as well.

Play it again, you nard

maybe i didn't phrase it right, he's cool with me too

>worst great hammer in the game with no redeeming qualities, obscene requirements and weight

why did you?

Fast roll with 36 poise or med roll with 76 and even more is pretty easy to get without minmaxing.
What's your fashion and SL?

if someone is running away from me i already have millwood axe and arbalest ready, never had much troubles roll catching people unless there's like 3 phantoms nearby

>Too slow in PvP
Play unlocked

For reference

>millwood axe and arbalest

That's what I mean: you have to switch to other weapons.

the moment you will try to swing at someone they are either going to backpedal or straight bs fish you into oblivion
only retards ever got hit by str weapons in ds1, they are THAT awful

You're really bad at DS1 aren't you