Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?
How did it happen?

It's like this in virtually all aspects of life.

My favorite is education. Look at the cost of tuition vs the bonuses and shit of administrators.

This shit is lucrative.

>Why is this allowed?
Misguided belief in market forces fixing everything on their own?
>How did it happen?
If we assume productivity is comprised of the two input factors labour and capital and capital owners exercises control over the companies, it's really no wonder that capital returns go up and labour returns go down.

Not every part of that is bad or worng. Running a state-of-the-art production plant has indeed become much more capital-intensive and much less labour-intensive over the last few decades and that should be reflected in profit distribution. But the gap has gotten out of hand and doesn't reflect reality anymore. The outlook where this steers our society as a whole is even more dire. Even if I'm personally among the haves and not the have-nots, research is fairly clear that a higher Gini coefficient is detrimental to everyone.

Dis progress dawg ima bout graduate wit BA in Englihs dawg get dat $$$

Oppression.

Immigration? Outsourcing? Shitty education system?

I just saw a graph today that in Australia, wages have outpaced productivity so it seems unique to the United States

It is a global phenomenon, not only in the US did middle class wages increase very slowly since the 1980s.

It's almost like the computer sky rocketed productivity or something

Or would you rather use a type writter for all your word processing needs and then wait a week for everything be delivered by rickshaw instead of email?

You realize there is a Volkswagon manufacturing plant in the American South that voted AGAINST unionizing.

>joos trick goys into cucking themselves?

No one appreciates this glib style of acting smug.

>glorified button pushers deserve to earn $24/h

Most of the increase is caused by robots, not the workers, so the robots were paid.

jews.

you let them scam you.

As slow as computers are when burdened with McAfee and 50 firewalls, typewriters and rickshaws would be an improvement.

Nixon got the idea of absolutely Jewing the middle class, and then when Carter tried to fix it, Reagan came along telling people how taxes were the devil and how poor people were scum. Given the fact that it was cool to be a sociopath at the time, Americans voted for this guy with dementia, who blew the whole thing wide open. Bush continued, and by the time Clinton ran, he KNEW that he would have to change the democrats to be the Repubs 2.0, so he, too, sold everyone out.
The rest is history, as Americans can't vote for a liberal, because communism and guns and black people apparently.

TL;DR: Americans are fucking stupid and ruined their country by voting for the wrong people.

/thread bitches

not true, send me a link

The.
Gold.
Standard.
Goyim.

They are great at selling the conservative agenda to people with nothing to conserve.

>sam walton's kids deserve billions for coming out of their father's dick

I believe all of that started only around Reagan, but reached the scope of today with Bush junior.

Nixon still did what a government usually does: ramp up programs that help its citizen.

>Korean steal

>What is globalization