Mustang

hello Veeky Forums

I just copped my dream car that I've been saving up for the past months , yes its salvage. so tell me bros, how bad did I fuck up or not? got it for 4900 and shipping should set me back about 600$

$600 dollars for a mustang? The transmission will likely be fucked. How much do you expect to spend to fix it?

I could check it out. I live 15 min from that lot.

bruh I'll paypal you 10$
hmu [email protected]

I did already pay for it tho

I expect to spend 1900 that's with repair and full maintenance. and sorry it was 6,000*

this is a car I plan on keeping forever tho

I remember a couple months ago some idiot bought a scrapped Mustang with frame damage and a cracked firewall

we never heard from him again.

Wow that's pretty bad. I just sold mine for 5000 OP. Granted, it needed a new clutch and had 100,000 with no airbags in it but damn lol.

That was catstang. He came back for a little bit but anons made fun of him again.

OP you're retarded

>$5500 for a salvage mustang with an ACV over $11k
>thinking you're going to fix it for less than $2k
Your dream should have been to learn how insurance works and why a multi-billion dollar industry totalled a car rather than spending "$1900" on fixing it.

If your dream car isn't a properly running car, you're doing something wrong.

Your dream car was a wrecked mustang with a 4.6L? What sort of hellish shit hole do you come from where mediocrity is your dream?

Oh for fuck's sake people...

OP, good find. That's not a bad deal as long as the damage is superficial.

Op if you live near eastern Ohio I will give you 2 free fenders for it. I feel bad for you getting bent over and fucked.

I hope so man thanks for giving me hope

it runs and drives only problem is the radiator support is fucked up and bumper, hood, fender

Jesus all these anons are making me rethink life

I'm 18 calm down Jesus

wow I'm actually sad now. guess I'll take an L and learn from this

I could still part it out right ? :c

and it runs and drives (:

Assuming you don't need it safetied and theres no frame damage is say you still got ripped off. Shouldve low balled around 4500 for it.

went for 4200 but got fucked with buyer fees and taxes

seems fine doesnt look like the chassis is bent or the passenger wheel/suspention

Noice

>$400-$1000 in frame straightening
>$1000 in body panels, $200 in reinforcements
>$500 in refitting doors, hood, bumper
>$100 in wiring
>$50 wheeling straightening / balancing
>$2,000 in paint and body doing hood, fender and front bumper
>$100 wheel and steering alignment

>2000 in paint

boi

that's the only part I disagree with

I already have the hood, fender and front bumper lined up pre painted

Clearly. you bought an overpriced totalled piece of shit

Buying an 8 year old, savage title car for that much is a fucking rip.

You dumbass.

>Shipping

Do you didn't inspect in person. I've been totally fucked by this TWICE. Once was with a fucking local auto broker who found the car out of state. The other was direct from auction site where they lied about every fucking thing and it's still rotting in my back yard.

So...pretty hard, in the ass.

looks like I'm getting a good life lesson then