Moghul Plated Armour

youtube.com/watch?v=5gPrBbXykwM

Is he right? Also is the Moghul plate armour the reason they conquered India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gPrBbXykwM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is he right?
>beigeman
Lol

Holy shit stop posting these.

I think you're just trying to trick us into watching his videos, which is working on me.

He literally never makes that claim in the video.

>Is he right?

About what?

That vid is just him showing off some antique armour he bought.

jesus christ, i want chain mail now

does anybody know a good manufacturer that sells medieval style tunics and chainmail?

>Moghul
>Not writing it Mughal
Kys

Make it stop.

Lindybeigetrousers tries to be Bong as fuck to satisfy what little pride he has for himself.

I bet Mumbai is still "Bombay" for him, spells Arab names like "Ayyub" as "Ayoob," and uses Wade-Giles for the romanization of Chinese languages.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gPrBbXykwM&feature=youtu.be&t=15m27s

If you're in the UK then The Knight Shop do some pretty decent reproductions. They do some pretty crap ones as well, generally the more expensive the better the quality.

Matt Easton > Lindy Beigeman

Also he would totally kick his ass in a real melee.

Skallagrim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lindybeige >> Matt Easton

Kek. Skallagrim is a cringe neckbeard. Lindy kind of sucks too because he bases most of his shit on experience larping and goes full bong. Easton is the only one that seems relatively normal and well-adjusted and knowledgeable.

FUCK OFF YANK

>cringe neckbeard

Do you screencap these threads you make and send them to him?

matt is boring as fuck and has no showman ship he definitely knows the most but he has no charm.

By showmanship do you mean being a smug cunt who gets offended when anyone disagrees with him?

>not calling Arabia Araby
>not calling China Cathay

>showman ship
Fuck off back to the History Channel or wherever you came from.

He seems pretty sympathetic and reasonable and gives slack to films&tv for having to be entertaining while maintaining a consisten (but non-autistic) criticism of common historical misconceptions.