Fuel tank door on passenger side

>fuel tank door on passenger side

>mfw this is me

>putting on a cum-filled sock in the morning by accident

THERE'S A WAR ON YOUR MIND

seriously what the fuck were they thinking? the driver is the one filling it up why not put it on the drivers side?

>driving a car created by nips

>forgot you never put the starter back in
>park on flat land

Fucking ameritard mongoloids.

Always a free pump tho

>of my best friend's ride

>internal controls not angled towards driver
>off center steering wheel
>manual seat adjustment will not click into the perfect position
>vinyl outgassing

shitbox feels

>trying to piss off me

most of the time, it depends on the origin of the car

how does Veeky Forums not know this yet. right hand vs left hand, fgts.

I have two cars with passenger-side fuel tank doors. It used to piss me off since I wasn't used to the idiotic layout, but then I realized that the fuel gauges have little indicators that show which side of the car the fuel tank door is on. It's all smooth sailing now my niggers.

Basically this.

Left hand drive cars traditionally had the fuel door on the right, since that side would be away from traffic if, say, you ran out of fuel and had to dump some in on the side of the road.

It's a crapshoot anymore. Everyone just flails their arms and slaps it on wherever.

>Except behind the license plate
>sadfrog.tiff

It's not that hard you stupid motherfucker

have fun getting hit by a person sliding on ice while you refuel on the side of the road

I seriously hope these retards are joking, but probably not. If the fuel tank being located on the passenger side really confuses your brain this much, you fucking retards shouldn't be behind the wheel. Please quit driving on my road.

>mfw my japbox has it on the correct side
get rekt faggot

no ones saying its confusing you retarded faggot its just poor design
jesus christ when did we start being ok with bus riding faggots posting here all day

>jesus christ when did we start being ok with bus riding faggots posting here all day
We never have been but they've always been here.

Bus riders must have a higher IQ than you faggots if you have trouble finding your fuel tank retards

>i literally cant even read: the post

My Range Rover has that. It's annoying because the rest of my cars have it on the driver side.

You dumb fucking americunt piece of garbage, passenger side fuel cap is superior design.
Eat a burger you fat retard

>getting this upset on the automobile section of a japanese cartoon board

>implying I read retards' posts

Still looking for that fuel tank m8?

>i couldnt read a post that was 1 line long
>y-youre the retard though

>gotta act ironic on Veeky Forums because I'm secretly hoping some user will eventually tell me how to park so I can put some gas in my wife's son's 2017 Mercedes CLA class