/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Nothung > Tyrant Edition

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIII Update Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/371434-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXIII-Update-Thread

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/LT2FmYqL

>Previously on /xvig/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-i2NUSNCbhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1rd for slutty rum!

tummy thread

Since nobody got the 7 on the other thread
5 decides my new name

tfw not a friend collector to hear cute boy voices...

elezen!

xth for having a good day and spending it with people you care about!

Every day, hundreds of catboys are preyed upon and taken home by older, single elezen women in their thirties. Do your part and stop the abuse.

Lily Celestine

all of the first stage relics > second stage relics tho

ilove saeha

i'm not too sure about that

Pumpernickle Smith!

I want to marry an elezen~!

Give me a friend right meow!

Reminder that this Sunday is my wedding with Elk.

If you want an invite just message Elk or I in game.

wtb a foot massage and maybe a vicodin or two

Man Deneb looked so much nicer than Sphere of the Last Heir. Really hoping the final form goes back to looking cool.

This picture is so fucking creepy and gross please stop posting it.

Elezen suck.

Same

pisser pupper

That's ridiculous, but I guess I'll have to live with it until my next name change

posting in a tummy thread

>

go (good post)
+1

Greetings!

>good oost

Tell me your secrets.

I'm disappointed with most of the evolved relics. The only good one that comes to my mind is the WAR one.

>want to do A5 for the cat slut
>queue as tank, should be fast with hit desktop, forgot that I was in the DF
>come back 40 min later, group not even half full
>fuck this, let's see how goes as a healer
>tab out, forget about it
>come back
>same shit
Fucking Yuros man.

>spend the day talking with nice people and relaxing

ye

oh my daysssss i got a 7
ilove saeha

it's the uhhh skypirate fending stuff whatever it's called

Where is the christmas spirit

>tfw you had someone you cared about but then they left...

tummies are nice

I quite like a few of them. Machinist, Bard, Black Mage, Dark Knight, Warrior, and Dragoon are all pretty great.

>tfw you never had anyone either way

>tfw the person you care about most is getting EB'd to someone else

do people actually like the current relic looks?
i think WAR looks fucking dreadful. and it somehow manages to look even more terrible once you get to the glowy stage

i preferred the origianl hw war relic, ukonsavara or whatever much much much more

Machinist ditches the whole cool minigun concept.
I must confess I don't think I've seen the BLM one.
Don't get me started on the reverse blade of the DRK one. It's too much of a block, too.

Cat post

been there, done that

you'll move on, don't worry

what are their initials

Greasepost

M.V.

The issue with the original HW relic that I have is that it's not much of a real axe anymore.

Is there a way to remove my own login times from other people's walls on the lodestone?

Whaaaaat I fucking love the glow on that thing. I usually hate glowing weapons in videogames but damn it just looks so cool on the Axe.

I really liked Armageddon too, it's one of the few weapons where I think both forms look really nice. I'm not familiar with the BLM one's name but look it up sometime it looks really really slick and nice, especially compared to the earlier model it had. I only like the DRK one because of how fucking huge it is.

Doesn't matter.

I know. Nothing would have come from it anyways, but it still stings. I think they're happy with that person, and it softens the blow a little.

lol does lodestone really track that

Post Dank Knight Glam

yes

shows when friends log in yeah

I want to give these c@s a "present".

Tell us more about them, give us the gossip.

yeah you're right it is kinda silly looking, iunno i guess it's just personal taste
i think it looks really bland and uninspired and lame

you're crazy!
the original hw glows were among my favorites (fyi i am an avid glow-hater)
i thought they actually looked quite cool, specifically ukon

>giving elk more tools to stalk

pedophile

how do you guys feel about a secret santa for xivg?

Anyone on Primal wanna queue for fist of the father?

Maybe I'm just biased because Armageddon's looked kinda bad, but I still definitely think that Blood Emperor's glow is probably the best in the game.

Absolutely awful idea, do not even entertain this.

Someone's already mailing me something and I'm very flustered about it, I can't imagine receiving anything else.

I want to take you out on a date.

I don't even know you!

If the final stage form of the Anima gun isn't amazing I'm probably going to just glamour standard Armageddon back over it.

I like its visuals but what I really love is the click as its barrels rotate into position. I've missed that.

people will send prank gifts, not send gifts at all because they don't like some, etc

it will be drama

Cute?

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that the Dynasat didn't really have any little special parts about it like that. Also kinda wish the bits glowed blue when you had it drawn, not a fan of the pink.

Would really be cool if they made the final step, or maybe the next step in 4.0, the relics have some effect on the aesthetics of one of your skills. Maybe Wildfire gets a different type of explosion, or your Cards get a different look when you draw them on AST, that kinda thing.

I like the afro more

>still can't figure out why all my screenshots are saving fuckhuge
>refuse to switch to jpg because shitty compression
>life is pain

help me nut

youtube.com/watch?v=-i2NUSNCbhU

Your armor choices are as bad as your taste in lizards.

>liverspots
go back to the drawing board

theyre so huge because youre using png where it shouldnt be used

Are you actually retarded?

begone, foul beast

you have way more faith in SE than i do, i commend you

lmfao what

last christmas egg got me this and i use it like all the time
i feel kinda bad when people buy me stuff tho

Very cute would pet

Wildfire should just be a nuke going off, especially if I pull a low level dungeon on roulette and do like 200 damage off of it.

They're larger than they should be for some reason. 4MB seems ridiculous for a standard screenshot in PNG form.

i only browse this thread to look at cute c@s
ive never posted in my life
keep posting c@s please

here nyou go

/barf

why do you care

Are the servers fucking up? I can login onto Ragnarok in 1 of about every 20 attempts, and when I do get in, it's super laggy and it kicks me out after like a minute.

Works On My Machine

>join ARF Lore 'farm' party
>one DPS clearly just hit 60 today
>the tank is wearing all STR accessories and some of his left side gear is still i120
>BLM is constantly getting hate
>when the tank actually does get hate he gets shredded like tissue paper
>I can't even get off a round of dots before I have to emergency spam Lustrate on him

Every goddamn time. I have better runs with total strangers in Duty Finder. Every time I run ARF with a PF group that claims to intend to farm it, I leave in disgust after the first run.

Which took 40 fucking minutes this time. The tank was wearing Ironworks gear. Not even improved Ironworks. Just Ironworks. Even with the dungeon capped at 180, how does wearing level 50 gear seem like an even remotely good idea?

Post ebin drama and happenings

Why are you replying to a 2 hour old post in a different thread

Balmongoloids are transfering to Gilgamesh after being done with drama and e-faggotry

what even fUCKing is that

It's you.

what is this new meme