Remember when the r33 was considered PIG FAT?

Remember when the r33 was considered PIG FAT?

i remember being 8 years old my brother buying one and he kept complaining that it was pig fat and all his friends would say how much of a bubble shape it was

What the actual fuck, it doesnt look so bubble now does it

R33 Skyrine is best Skyrine

This. Just don't let the normies catch wind of it, we want to keep prices down.

Is a boat.

Skyline's are pretty big cars, just like the Supra. But yea, they're definitely smaller if you compare them to modern cars.

still looks bland and bloated to me

only Skylines I like less is the V35 and V36

>supra
>big

user i doubt you have actually been near or even seen one in person

obviously they are not roadster miatas but they definitely arnt big

At least it doesn't look like a bar of soap like every other goddamn car now.
Fuck.

Not him, but I drive an FD.

The Supra's pretty fucking huge in comparison. Doubly so for R32, R33, and R34.

It's all relative.

Agreed. The Supra has nearly identical dimensions to the Toyobaru.

And the FD is a barge compared to an Elan. It's all relative.

Exactly, and that's why the R32, the original Godzilla, and the R34 are much, much better in every other way and why NOBODY should touch the retarded, autistic step child that is the R33. Don't buy them.

Same with Mk IV Supras, they're fucking shit guys.

Kek. I like your style.

>R32 is better guys
except it's slower on every racetrack, and less reliable. R32s had oil problems solved on the R33. It's common to see R32 GTR's with R33 engines, and suspensions. The only advantage the R32 has over the R33 is that it's lighter

>The R34 was better
The R34 was styled better and was even heavier with virtually no real changes underneath compared to the R33.

The R32 and R34 have street cred because of movies, anime, and in the R32's case, racing history. The R33 doesn't have that but it arguably better than either.

The R32/R33/R34 in general are shit though. It's like the Japanese Ford Mustang. Legends and myths of it's abilities far outstrip what it's actually capable of, especially when compared against its contemporary competitors.

where are you from?

>tfw uglier R32
>tfw underperforms compared to dogshit ugly R34
>tfw outperforms R31 by a mile so that isn't an option

I fucking hate being stuck with the R33. It really is a face only a mother could love.

20k for a v spec

>skylines are like nip Mustangs

Can't say I disagree. They're the size of small yachts and every time I drive one (in simulators at least, we don't really have Skylines in the US other than the 35 obviously) they just understeer and always go way the fuck wide of where I intended. The ATTESA system certainly doesn't fucking help in that regard.

The few FR/RWD skylines are preferable (but only slightly) in that regard.

well, America has gotten every Skyline variant after the R34.
America got the V35, V36, and V37 models rebadged as Infiniti's

There's one episode of Hot Version where the debuting GC8 STI completely btfos the R32

If it doesn't have an R, it's not a Skyline

Vee ThiRty Five
Vee ThiRty Six
Vee ThiRty Seven

Don't give a fuck, I'm gonna be autistic about this, if the chassis code isn't R it isn't a true Skyline

The first ever Nissan Skyline GTR didn't have R in the chassis code.
Chassis code: KPGC10

Did you not read my post? Fucking clashing autisms

>an official Skyline GTR isn't a Slyline GTR
stay retarded.
holy shit.

>muh neutered, watered down, version of a skyline which doesn't resemble a skyline at all, is a true Skyline

Welp guess I'm retarded

He was being facetious.

>Welp guess I'm retarded
no arguments here.

I used to own R32 it was awesome. Then i bought R33 wanting more but it was pigfat as fuck and slow. I just sold it and bought another R32. R34 though - that is amazing one, best Skyline ever created.

Oooooo sick burn, you sure showed me :^)

Signed, Godfoot.

How dense are you? It takes a 5 second Google search to corroborate the other user's posts. There is no Infiniti in Japan so they slapped " Nissan Skyline GT350" on it for Japan domestic sales. It IS literally the SAME car with different badges. Same engines, same transmissions, even the four-doors were called Skylines.

I wasn't saying the V35 or whatever """""Skyline""""" wasn't the same as a G35, I was saying that just because it has the name Skyline doesn't mean it's a true Skyline in the sense that it isn't an R chassis code and a fire breathing turbo engine with all wheel drive wasn't offered, I could give a fuck if they named it the Skyline, it's not a true skyline

>33 replies

ladies and gentlemen.
an underaged retard.

Thanks for making it 34 jackass
>35 replies

>HURRR IM GONNA GO BY THIS TECHNICALITY AND SAY ANYINE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RETARD CAUSE I SMART

Kys you simpleton

>No true Scotsman

I understand though. Funny you mention AWD, went to a used car lot about 4 years ago and test drive a 4 door G37 with 6-speed manual that supposedly had AWD. I think it was a 2009, was outta my budget though. I don't think the coupes were offered with AWD.

G37S could be had with AWD, in both coupe and sedan

Not bad. That sedan was just a bit too much money, plus I was scared of VQ35 timing chain problems.

Well since it's a VQ37, I'd think it wouldn't have those issues, but I'm not sure

I don't take any responsibility for the other retard, I was mostly referring to the GT-R line though.

The V/G line is pretty cool for what they are, Rs are kinda turds.

You're dumb as fuck and have a sense of humour as refined as a lump of dirt.

>pigfat meme
Nothing matters in a performance car other than it's times. Weight is irrelevant. If it weighed 10k lbs but was the fastest around the track and in the 1/4, who cares. Weight is the poor person meme because they buy tin can shit cars.

I saw an R32 driving around in Kansas City. I had never seen one before.

Neat.

Skylines are fairly small cars, they look bigger in pictures

You're actually using Gran Turismo as a reference for how the Skyline GT-R drives? Seriously?

Do you even know how ATTESA works? It's literally RWD until the rear wheels lose traction. If it detects the slide as intentional (you aren't counter-steering) it will stay RWD until the end of time.

The understeer in the Skyline GT-Rs is because they have a heavy iron block I6 sitting over the front axle. Not much you can do about that when you weight distribution is 55/45 in the case of the R33 and R34 GT-R and 60/40 in the case of the R32 GT-R. And the R32 has severe front lift aero characteristics. The R33 and R34 resolve this but they aren't completely zero lift the way the R35 is. All of them would benefit from big increases to front downforce.

Not a surprise. The R32 is honestly not very good stock. You want to relocate the battery to the trunk, replace the brakes with R35 GT-R brakes, add a strut tower brace for the engine and trunk and all kinds of other chassis reinforcements along with suspension retuning to handle the stiffer chassis. You also want to add a front diffuser because of how much front lift there is on the R32.

After that, you want to pull the boost restrictor and rebuild the turbos with Inconel exhaust wheels instead of Silicon Nitride so it won't grenade from the increased boost. At this point it will finally be at least somewhat competitive with something like a GC8 STI.