You can see out of a Mustang

camaro is the faster, funner car.
mustang is the daily driver

This. The Camaro is also more reliable.

First post is best post

/thread

the fuck are those euro mirrors?

required for different EU regulations.

Camaro would be better if it was in the 4th gen bodies where you can actually see. There's no point to driving a car you can't see out of, never mind aggressively driving them.

Every mustang I've driven has been a boaty piece of shit nofunallowed but at least there are windows and windshield.

Think the Mustang will get a refresh where it's made out of aluminum to lower it's weight?
Because the Camaro weighs less and makes more power and really only has its visibility going against it

everyone shits on camaro visibility when in reality, there are plenty of cars out there with just-as-shit blindspots. thats the only thing that camaros have a problem with.

>but the roof is low and you cant see up
wtf you looking up at, the fuckin sky? you dont need to see sky. other cars are on the road. you are not an airplane trying to spot traffic above and below you too.

thats debatable

Its also good having a black car that doesn't fade to poo brown after a few months

Defend it all you want but sit in it and it is simply unjustifiable. You can cover the windshield with the palm of your hand.

>thats debatable
look up ALL the problems people are having with the Mustang's Ecoboost turbo engine, then compare to the number of problems with the turbocharged ecotec Camaro.
Camaro is more reliable.

Challenger

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls..

what modern car has the same issues as a camero?

Back to Facebook with you.

they cost $55,000 AUDollerydoos here, much better than the price used to be but fuck me why would you ever buy one when the falcon costs less and is more car.

i drove my dads '12 altima and i could see exactly as well out the rear driverside as a camaro.

what exactly do you need to see anything not on the road for? are you dodging falling rocks while driving in the mountains or something? the blind spots are really bad, but a simple 2dollar fisheye mirror stick on solves that issue.

lol

Challenger for me

Either Nissan has just been dropping the ball all over the place or you're lying, because that rear window in the camero is absolutely awful.

Ever sat in a 350z or 370z? Pillars fucking thicc

Sat in a 2016 mazda3 and was so disappointed in visibility. New safety standards are ass. Lots of new cars are bad for it.

they both have tiny little back windows and the seatbelts are drawn across them and obscure what little view they provided... bottom line you gotta move your head or have one of those little $2 fish-eye stick on mirrors on your mirror.

the nissan has way better forward vis above the horizon but... again, why need to look up? youre not looking at the sky when driving and thats the only thing the camaro has against it other than its shit rear left view.

350z twice and yes they are, guess the 370 has the exact same problems, glad I have never owned a Nissan. That's sad that you have problems seeing out the ass of a hatch, that's what I like about the older ones.
Normally when I'm backing up, I like our my rear window like a normal person, maybe I'm in a small bubble with the cars I drive, but it seems ridiculous to try to look behind either parking or looking whose behind me and can barely look out the window. that's unacceptable, and it isn't just the rear window in the Camero either, the entire visibility spacing throughout the car is awful, why the fuck can I see through the mustang and challenger so much better when they are only 1-2 inches higher? Those fish-eye lenses suck balls.

It was a sedan.

look out*

But that's still sad.

>Buying 4 cylinder "muscle" cars

i dunno man, i drive vans and fly planes, if you get out of your bubble you realize a lot of situations you just have to do something different. there isnt always a back window to look out. the fact that the camaro has one and its better than your average ferrari or even lotus, i just considered it satisfactory. besides, between mirrors, the back window, and the backup cam, you have all bases covered at least from two of those options.

i get that its an easy thing to hate on tho.

At least we can agree on that, and your right, it is easy to hate on, it's just new and unsettling to everyone who drove the older versions.

I love ford and have owned 3 mustangs but God damn the new camaro lap times are ridiculous. The ZL1 actually shit on top supercars. Besides that, If I were to buy one, I like the Mustang looks over the camaro.

Literally no one mentioned the eco boost.

Gm design is garbage, from front to back
Pic related

Did they purposefully put the hinges in the wrong place and then design the entire trunk space around that?

here in this europoor country 4cyl is about 20 000€ cheaper than v8

>that pic
>implying

Pretty close to our prices here in Sweden
Base model price from:
MANual: $42329
Autotragic: $44270

>Those lakkopippo prices.

lakkopippo????????
what
what does that mean

>w-why would even want to see anything but the horizon
frigg off, their design is fucking retarded and cannot be defended

>Finland.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5fQZhv0poU

Looking at these prices it almost good to live in swedistan, but then you remember it's full of feminists and immigrants who would allahu ackbar your american car when they see it

>it's a 'Europe is one country' episode

In germany, the prices for the base models also range from around 35 000€ to 45 000€

But for some reason, the Mustang is absurdly expensive in the Netherlands. The base Ecoboost model costs 53 000€ and the base GT costs 109 000€.
Can any dutch user please explain why that is the case?

BECAUSE THEY'RE SILLY CUNTS

Im not dutch but i guess it just caused by taxes. Like the finnish picture i posted, you have to pay 35-40k as a tax for the v8 and 16-27k for the ecoboost

Sometimes I think the USA is going down the toilet, but then I see shit like this and get a testosterone-like surge of patriotism.
>There are actually countries so cucked that you have to pay more than the car's worth in taxes just to own a V8
God fucking bless murrica

Sometimes i just look car prices to cause even more depression to myself

Autoveroton hinta= price without tax
arvioitu autovero= estimated tax

this

there are still taxes you need to pay after buying it though
At the moment, you pay £1,120 in tax for the first year and then £515 for the years after that.

They are changing it in April though, meaning if you buy a Mustang GT from April 2017, you pay £2000 in the first year, then £140 in the years after that. so if anyone is planning on buying one now, it makes sense to wait a few months and save a load of money.

There's also the £20 to £40 yearly inspection once the car reaches 3 years old, but if you actually look after your car it will never fail. Even then, if it does, I believe you're supposed to get a free re-inspection within 7 days (or the garage I've been to is just nice)

There's also insurance. If you're 19 like I am, it's going to be £5000+ for a year if you live in a good area.
If you're 50+ like my dad you can insure everything from a diesel Polo to an Audi RS4 for under £400. The GT came out at £383 for him

In the UK, the GT is stupidly popular. Virtually every single new Mustang I've seen is a GT.

I've seen 3 new GTs in Scotland so far, and I don't even live in Edinburgh/Glasgow.
So weird seeing Mustangs in RHD. Not as big as I expected them to be either.

I'm dutch,

it boils down to
NO FUN ALLOWED.

You drive a tesla for less than a mustang.

I appreciate both cars and test drove them both before making my final decision.

>pic related

The Mustang is a great car, The seats were comfy the lay out was easy to figure out immediately you could see out to your blind spot by turning your head.

But to say the visibility is great is a bit of a reach, At least forward the hood is long and quite bulbous itself so figuring out where the end is takes a bit of getting used to.

The car I test drove and nearly bought was a 2016 GT Premium, 6 spd, 401A with non recaro's (if it wasn't for the shady dealership, i would of bought it)

The clutch was very numb and soft, the shifter felt alright but I didn't have any issues driving it (no stalling or anything) and the suspension was a bit softer than I'd like for a performance pack, You could feel some body roll in the sharp corners but it wasn't really bad... It was definitely Mustang if you've ever driven the last generation.

I test drove and ultimately bought a Camaro... I drove the 8 speed automatic first (bought 6 speed manual) and liked it, The shifts were lightning quick and it didn't feel like it was hunting for the right gear like most other automatics.

The suspension felt tight and the mag ride control did a great job at switching between soft to harsh, the steering is very direct and reminded me a lot of my 370z where the slightest input had immediate response on the front wheels.

Visibility is pretty bad, but its not great in the 370z either... I'm used to having a bad blind spot, I just adjust my mirrors to where i'm not seeing my car in them so I can see my blind spot that way... I'm having a hard time finding the nose in parking spots so it has that in common with the mustang but I don't feel blind driving it and besides the rear view camera I think the blind spot sensors are not necessary on it.

Everything the Mustang is, the Camaro is just a step or 2 above.

i can fit an entire wheel/tire in there. i dunno what more you need

It comes down to CO2 tax and 21% sales tax. Basically V8 is in the highest CO2 tax bracket so the price gets pretty much doubled, and then 21% sales tax goes ON TOP OF THE GRAND TOTAL.

The Ecoboost, meanwhile, sits in a lower CO2 tax bracket, so it doesn't get fucked as bad.