ITT

Manlet insecurity cars

>literally exactly my boss' truck
Kek

>Manlet insecurity cars
>unlifted base model single cab
What

I only know two people with lifted trucks and they are 6'2 and 6'3

manlets feel insecure having to climb into lifted trucks like a child or a woman

this

I think all full-size trucks are always manlet insecurity vehicles. If you daily drive one, and you dont offroad/tow/haul, your just wasting money on gas.

Automatic mustangs are manlet insecurity cars as well, whenever I see a brand new GT at a stoplight crawling forward every 5 seconds (and then braking), it hurts.

fun fact: all of these threads are made by insecure manlets.

There are more uses to a truck than this

Like what, is your office located at the end a quarter mile long mud bog?

No cuck, I race motorcycles and used it to move out from home easier as well

>If you daily drive one, and you dont offroad/tow/haul
Also paying tons extra in running costs for years so you can move in your truck once sure is so much more intelligent than renting a box truck for a weekend.

Also literally every car bigger than a Twingo can handle a motorcycle trailer.

Lol. Tons? My dad has a shop with lifts. I can do most maintenance myself

And I guess your dad also gets free fuel from a magic portal in his tool chest?

It sounds to me like you're just mad that other people have extra money to waste

The biggest manlet I know had a v6 charger with every damn option to the point that is $40k+, which is retarded. He got it by trading in an STI that was riced out. He's like 5"4 and 200 pounds of muscle.

Another pseudo manlet I know rides pic related, which sucks cuz I like it.

The daily "You are insecure if you drive a nicer vehicle than me"-Thread.
Also called the econobox-op thread.

>t. Poorfag

>t. if I waste more money than necessary on utilities people will think I'm rich

>>t. I can't have nice things in life, so you shouldn't too

The people who criticize others securities through items are infact severely insecure.

Manlets, will they EVER learn?

If you enjoy useless shit, just admit you enjoy useless shit instead of fishing for thin justifications like "muh moving" or "muh motorcycle towing".

www.themodestman com/best-cars-for-short-people/

why would I waste money on a motorcycle trailer when two motorcycles fit in my truck bed

Those are some big bitches, thats the worst part of being a manlet. I'm like 5"8 at the end of the day so not crazy short. I dont give a crap though, I actually feel bad for people with a total napoleon complex.

>driving a lowered altima

What the fuck are you talking about?
I got a truck because I like to run shit right the fuck over if I want. Ill go right over the curb, two lanes of traffic and a grass median if I want. Ill bulldoze snow drifts or ford water.

Having a truck is literrally a "Luxury" vehicle. The luxury of seeing over the top of traffic, the luxury of reducing getting "stuck" or trapped by terrain to a non-factor, its a luxury to be able to crush shit in the road, and push other cars out of your way. I could pull myself or other vehicles, literally by force. A truck is for no-nonsense authority on the streets.

You dont need a 'reason' to own a truck. Its self evident.

>pic related
my 6 speed manual Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road

Because a car and a small trailer are cheaper to run than a pickup truck, and the car is more practical on a daily basis.

>its a luxury to be able to crush shit in the road, and push other cars out of your way
That's literally just the compensating fantasy in you speaking. You'll never push cars out of your way in your lifetime, and you're not an authority.

> I'm like 5"8 at the end of the day so not crazy short.

kek. keep telling yourself that.

So you're not compensating by driving a riced out blm-mobile? Riiiighttt.

>RJ
>manlet
The dude wouldn't be a manlet even if he was 4'1". Even old and fucking disgusting the dude can pull as much puss as five of the best chads.

yeah and look like a made cuck pulling a trailer with a car

how's the Tacoma compared to 'murican trucks btw?

>be cuck
>feel compelled to justify your purchase to strangers on a Burmese basket-weaving forum

>"cars driven by people I don't like that go to gyms" thread

again these are your experiences. I promise you cars move right the fuck out of the way when I need them too. Especially at night, fog's/headlights on, the light hits right at mirror level for cars/crossovers and they part out your way as if by command. Not a bit of this is "compensation", its literally the lamest, most tired facebook tier insult truck owners hear.
>Hurr ur penis small

trucks are apex vehicles, 2nd to none in practicality, terrain control, cargo, and driving experience. New trucks rival cars in gas mileage, exceed nearly ALL vehicles in resale value/holding value, reliability is generally up vs. any car, aftermarket for all truck makes is endless, and the luxury of controlling your space on the road or non-road, is priceless.

Full-size American trucks rule with an Iron fist in all segments, but the mid-size eternal champion is always Toyota and the Tacoma
Toyota TRD PRO's are segment changing trucks and will unlock the "performance Trophy Truck" Sub $50k market, and will ignite an STI/Lancer, Mustang/camaro Civic/eclipse like rivalry between the Tacoma/Colorado and soon the Jeep truck.

Autos are better in the quarter brah

Literally every manlet i know drive a Lexux/toyota
>inb4 same thing
Scion too tbhfam

Digits confirm

I will never not be amazed at how efficiently the manlet meme has been maintained, across all boards too. You insecure faggots have allowed yourselves to be triggered because you are the average human height. I will never understand. I guess its possible this place could be disproportionatelt full of short people.

>.t sub-6ft ultra-manlet

>he uses his highbeams to blind other drivers so he can overtake

Yeah, confirmed, you're an asshole with a tiny dick.

>the light hits right at mirror level
I hope there's a second Hitler alive right now who will soon take power and gas you.

Hummer

>.t sub 7ft mega-manlet

>be 5'6
>drive 2013 Mazda 3
Not all of us are insecure mayne, just ~%90 are

>tfw 5'3"
>tfw optimal height for crewing T-series
feels bretty okay tbqh

>Face at crotch level
>ass at eye level

I see nothing wrong with this,

>Don't talk to me or my girlfriend's son ever again.

Insecure lanklet projects his insecurity thread?

fogs does not equal high beams

>implying he's not doing that as well with all the other shit he's going out of his way to do to be a gigantic faggot

>being this autistic about the type of vehicle you own

Not sure m8

>talks about running over shit
>in a Tacoma
>Tacoma

Lel those snowbanks are what 4" high? Driving through a puddle ain't fording a stream

Get a real truck you fucking poser

Trucks work like this: You have a max of 2 hyper-masculine mods. For every mod over 2, your penis decreased in length by 3 inches.

So if you have the smoke stacks and the aggressive rims, still safe, but as soon as you raise that fucker, your dick shrinks, and the whole world knows it.

You look like a fucking Manlet

>Ill go right over the curb, two lanes of traffic and a grass median if I want. Ill bulldoze snow drifts or ford water.

>tfw i can do this with my outback sedan and its fuckhuge clearance
>tfw fags are putting extra bills down for trucks that will never haul anything just because they can't drive and need to "run shit over"

it's funny going to big cities and seeing all these huge SUVs and full size trucks with giant rims driven by either women or a guy that can't see over the dash

lmao, youre short because you drive a truck? hilarious. Id show my dick too if I wouldnt get banned. /0/ is filled with some of the saddest, no fun cry babies on this entire website.

Pls be real

so what part of Iran is your family from?

real as it gets good buddy

Indianapolis

Can this just a "compensation" general thread?

Holy shit this is hilarious

Yes, you're a fucking goldmine. Please keep posting.

Ill try to keep this /0/ related compensation.
>small in the pants thread

93 octane 4 lyfe

I have a few weiner compensators, not gunna lie

I love slowing down on people like this, flip that mirror so it doesn't matter then keep pace with a car next to me.

Built this back in 2012. my peter was small then too. short height also

Id pass you on double yellow without hesitation. little twerps like you dont phase me one bit.

fucking kek, to the both of you.

Yes, do that, get that reckless driving ticket. Make my fucking day.

Idiots like you don't deserve to be trusted with fucking Power Wheels.

>if you have cool stuff you're insecure

i legitimately hate this meme

partly because of the bitter faggots
partly because of the genuinely insecure faggots who got ideas from it

Do you not see the massively insecure person posting in this thread right now?

God you sound pathetic. ive been huffing 93 octane since the summer of 85'. Guess i must have hit critical mass on brain cell loss?

why did you post a picture of your girlfriend and her bull?

The fuck am I looking at? Cancer. Are you drunk right now?

He's one of those guys that wouldn't have all that shit if this meme didn't exist. For a vehicle to be a compensator, it has to have an aggressive/masculine image in the first place. For that image to make it a compensator, people have to feel uneasy or threatened by it and have an urge to devalue it. The reactions bring attention to and give value to the "compensator". So insecure people like this guy notice the cycle of fear and hatred and realize they can take on the role of the biggest guy in the bar.

>He works out to compensate for his small dick
Doesn't change the fact that he has muscles.

but if nobody cares, that's it, nobody cares, you're not compensating if there's almost no chance nobody will think differently of you.

8/10 troll

>Two line highway
>A truck enters from some driveway and instantly starts tailgating me
>no passing zone, lots of blind corners coming up
>Figure he wants to go faster, oblige and go faster
>he tries to keep up
>stop speeding up
>just take corners at a constant speed
>he falls behind with each curve
>each curve hits before he can catch up again
>finally come to a passing zone
>he's maintaining a safe following distance with his brights on
>flip down mirror dimmer
>mfw

back when i drove the pleb'mobile, before truck master race

Yeah, this one isn't a fucking surprise either, smalldick mcvapesman.

SLOWER
THAN
A
FUCKING
MINIVAN

whats a guy to do, you know?

>not a DRZ

you had one job

>owns a 4WD trd truck
>lives in a fucking metro area

That poor thing will never see anything more than a grass parking lot. Have fun being a pavement pounder.

>5ft 6
>Prefer driving small cars
>SUVs all over the road
>I'm a vehicular manlet to
>Always two wheels in another lane
>Live in Urban area

How can the Chelsea tractor plague be stopped mates?

good one

I'm an ausfag and can't understand why everyone is hating on 4x4's ? Over here atleast 1/2 of the cars on the road are 4x4... and considered to be the top tier cars to have.

>Maybe I'm just falling for b8

If you actually did push shit off the road you'd fit a front wrecker bumper.

If you want to inspire fear, add a wheel lift wrecker setup! I drove a repo truck and people get the fuck out of your way. They fear running into the wheel lift (which is also the trailer hitch of the gods) and when you go shopping you see dusky heads turn and know who was late on payments.

>off road in something with a wheelbase of a bus

bro

Ive never seen a manlet in a single cab.

Pretty sure it's b8.

No rational person would think a bone stock 1/2 ton is compensating for anything.

you look like a meth'd out version of christian bale

>How can the Chelsea tractor plague be stopped mates?
gas prices

SUV sales dipped hard when gas was over 4 dollars a gallon. I suppose we'll go back so seeing Pruises and other hybrids once the fuel prices go back up.

why are you pulling weird faces lad?

I take offence to that, Bale is the eternal God Emperor of meth aesthetic

Good goy! Remember to buy lots and lots of premium fuel with VPower© to get the most of your large expensive truck!