/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, December 4th:
771 – Austrasian king Carloman I dies, leaving his brother Charlemagne king of the now complete Frankish Kingdom.
1259 – Kings Louis IX of France and Henry III of England agree to the Treaty of Paris, in which Henry renounces his claims to French-controlled territory on continental Europe (including Normandy) in exchange for Louis withdrawing his support for English rebels.
1918 – U.S. President Woodrow Wilson sails for the World War I peace talks in Versailles, becoming the first US president to travel to Europe while in office.

>News
CK2 Monks and Mystics Announced
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/crusader-kings-ii-monks-and-mystics-announced.986031/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Fucking host MP what the fuck

Based

I hope that guy replies about why he doesn't like HPM. It's been a while since we had a good old fashioned steamdorplaza lynching.

w&b

why did this general die, compared to 5 months ago this shit is dead

>100 year into a meme run
>Ironman isn't on
Fug, I don't feel like starting again today

Why are these factories so insanely profitable?

There's no one single reason I don't like it, it's just an aggregate of things.

What the heck is the new EULA? I just read it and there's a phrase in there saying Paradox may collect information on you relating to your computer and play style.

>an aggregate of things.
Such as?It's pretty much straitgh up better than crappy vanilla

The AI hardly builds them so you have almost a complete monopoly on them. I was meming about the steamcordplaza thing, I just want to know why you hate based HPM. [cracks knuckles]

Trying to form groß Persiniums in Divergences of Darkness, which one of these countries is the best to form it with?

GAS THE FROGS

Once they are unlocked, pop needs everywhere for them are unlocked
>World demand begins instantly
>their prices soar
>production never catches up to meet demand

Hah, I heard Donald Trump was running for president, too. Pretty crazy start to the year.
Are you going to destroy the eiffel tower?

Based Iraq. Make Sadaam proud.

Kerman, they own Persopolis, the true persian capital

Greece.

>World turns into more and more of a meme

Maybe I'm just more used to vanilla, since I've been playing it for years. It's hard to come up with concrete examples, but I know that I didn't like the changes to Mexico, and the way the US gains cores on Mexican lands.

Don't the US get cores on Mexico in vanilla? It's what happened in real life.

Yes, but there's a way to avoid it in vanilla as Mexico. It's quite difficult, and involves winning the war against Texas and the US at the start, but if you do that the game follows a proper alt-hist route with a stronger Mexico, and weaker US. This means that 99.9% of the time with AI Mexico and AI US you'll see regular history, but a skilled (and somewhat lucky) Mexico player can change that history.

In HPM there's literally no way to avoid it.

f*cking based

There is, but it's equally hard and locked to the player. If you become a GP and have a truce with the US (meaning you beat them in the Mexican-American war) you can refute manifest destiny and they lose their cores on your land.

Can you form it with Afghanistan or the Afsharids?

Can't the US declare on you if you refute? Even through the truce?

How do I mod in spacebar = pause so that Kaiserreich isn't complete shit?

>destroy the eiffel tower
do you mean there is a decision like there is for the summer palace? I don't have it

yes

Well, they can declare war after the truce conventionally, the same way anyone can declare war on anyone, but they lose their cores for good. You do have to beat them in the war though. The requirements are have a truce with the US and own all your cores.

I seem to recall something like it, it was just a generic three infamy meme, though.

Does anyone know for sure if the apocalypse 1836 mod for HPM is currently working?

>can't even click

comfy nationstate to build up and what colonies for vic2?

Netherlands and SA, if you're not a pussy. Italy and Libya if you are.

>Germany turns into a democracy
>Goes back to red, white, and black flag
How?

>Romania
>not Transylvania

Who fucked up?

I already did SGF and Scandinavia at a certain point its just too easy with them

>wattsnic000 said:
>So is elder kings dead now or what? I haven't seen a working version in over a year.

I answer
>You must be blind, then. Move along.

Post removed, got PMed by the thought police.

>tfw vanilla much more accurately portrays poland
wew

I think it was just after the Great War so no one felt like backing Austria-Hungary.

It was Japan's idea

rate my kebab containment strategy

alliances: austria, hungary, castile (union of aragon)
vassals: urbino (annexing) and serbia
Crimea is an independent entity and they aren't allied to the Ottomans, only Ottoman ally is Persia, and they seem to be focusing on conquering the Levant due to my strategic wars with Hungary.

The reason why there's the ugly kebab encroachment on Hungarian territory is because of Hungary's stupid early alliance with Albania and Venice occupying Albania while the Ottomans were still dealing with Hungarian troops. Austria wasn't involved and my military was weaker than Venice's military obviously, so instead of allying Albania and trying to fight a losing battle I conquered Brescia and Verona with Hungary after they signed the shitty peace deal.

what should I do as Grorious Nippon

>mfw plebs cant even use svn

If you guys didn't touch EK for some time, now it's the time. The mod is great.

where can I get the hpm france minimod?

>Germany loses WW1
>Period of instability
>NSDAP now in power

What's the best method of dismantling Germany by the way? I've got a lot of infamy to work with.

plant the rising sun atop Capital Hill

Why did I listen to that stupid mission to take a province from Lithuania my Muscovy is fucked now.

wew

>importing clothing

Just give Poland Pomerania and give A-H the rest of Bavaria and possibly Saxony. Then use changeowner to give Poland Oder-Niesse borders and free Baden and Wuttemburg, maybe the Rhineland too. Or you could mod a decision or something to do it for you?

>trannsylvania
why does this meme exist
you can unironically do romania-hungary with it

before
swedistan 2026

>you can unironically do romania-hungary with it
WE WUZ ROMAN MONGOLS ND SHIT

Tell me your mods, now!

HPM

>It turns into a Great War
>This is literally WW2
>Poland invading Germany

>
>
>

/r/paradoxplaza is based

It's just a bunch of commie fags

n-no

Oh god what have I done

I did not mean for this to happen.

france, russia and UK all allied
>"""""""""H""""""""PM

Jesus Christ.
>Are there any mods compatible with HPM that make communist nations more fleshed out? That give them events and decisions that make them less horseshoey with fascism? +23
>No, they are all nazi-mods. +7
>I think there's a historical accuracy one which gives them -80% factory throughput, but I forgot the name. -13
>>giving the Soviet Union -80% factory throughput
>>historically accurate +15
This is fucking painful.

Does HPM have events that emulate the red biennium?

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

>>giving the Soviet Union -80% factory throughput
>>historically accurate +15
He's right though

Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster

This is the future you chose

It's the fact he used meme arrows on reddit, defended the Soviet Union and got upboated for both that's the offensive part. Besides, you can effectively get that by having no minimum wage, unlimited workhours and dhild labour, all of which the USSR had.

Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster

Why the fuck am I still reading these, It's just making me angry.
>It's dictatorial communism before a post-scarcity economy. So pretty much not communism, just power hungry uneducated regular humans. -36
>i don't think it's physically possible to view vladimir lenin as "uneducated" +33

Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

>He's anti-communist
This is a pro-white general. Please leave.

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

tleftypol

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based

t. anti-white Reddit memer

based redditor

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based" poster

Based "based redditor" poster

Quality thread you've got going here lads

>This is a pro-white general.
You got that right commie.

^^thanks

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" posters

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Based "Based" poster

Based "based redditor" poster" poster

Based "Quality thread you've got going here lads" poster

Based "Based "Quality thread you've got going here lads" poster" poster

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Quality "quality thread you've got going here lads" lad

>Wanting to be ruled over by inbred cucks who leave your country an uncivilized backwater
>"Pro-white"
Go be a cuck somewhere else

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

reported

ignored

Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "Based "FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are." poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster