HELP- SUV

I'm looking to buy THE BEST possible luxury SUV and I don't know what brand to go with. Please tell me which one and why. I'm leaning toward Mercedes GLS. But the Escalade looks sexier. I want a combination of Luxury, speed and quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ib-02b2ooLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Escalade
>a souped up Silverado with a hatch instead of a bed
>luxury

Leased Range Rover.

OP here. Damn.. tempting. But I should have said anything but a Bentley... because I want a Mulsanne Speed haha

Have a Tesla.
youtube.com/watch?v=ib-02b2ooLY

Haha
reported for underage faggotry

One of the most unreliable new cars of 2016. As a Tesla driver these days you're still paying to be a beta tester.

Haha Sorry its a guilty pleasure

OP here... what do you think of the Mercedes GLS??

mommy-car.

Why not go for the G Wagen?

This but the new G-Wagon is coming out soon and that'll have it's weight reduced and a lot more design updates too.

Because they are shit.

>Why not go for the G Wagen?
Because Britney Spears owns one.

OP here: I was thinking something more cosy for a family. I have two kids

GLS is fine, don't listen to these other fucks.

Buy a low mileage 2015 Lexus LX 570, save yourself some money compared to a brand new barge and also save yourself from the embarrassment that is the 2016 facelift.

Well, that changes things. GLS will be better I guess since it's more of a van than the taller wagen.

If we've known he had a family with kids we wouldn't have went the GWagen route.
Why so salty user?

But what do you think of the Escalade? Or other Mercedes models? I also want LUXURY. But the GLS seems like a top notch model.

mercedes gelandewagen

Anyone?

Lexus, you stupid cunt. Stop conveniently ignoring my post. Following the G-Wagen it's actually the second most capable and one of the most luxurious SUVs you can buy.

G- Wagen

Can you cunts stop saying G-Wagen? It's retardedly overpriced and a mediocre road vehicle. It's the Wrangler of Mercedes.

Ask yourself this:

Do you want to be seen as a nigger, buy the Escalade. Plus it's a "luxury" truck that depreciates thousands as soon as you leave the dealership.

Mercedes on the other hand is the opposite. Albeit a pricy proposition, I would go with the Mercedes. I own a GLK and it's solid.

What Mercedes do you recommend in the SUVish line up?

Shit?

Not many suv's I know of can be rolled over, put back on its wheels, and just drive off with only body damage.

That's not shit.
That's superiority.

Drives like a van.

stop sucking badge dick and get a patrol

It began with the Porsche Cayenne, then the VW Touareg, now the Bentayga. They all look the same. GLS is alright but inside it's just an E-Class

Maserati Levante is the best looking luxury SUV, also a very recent product with state-of-the-art everything.

it drives extremely well for a bof truck with live axles albeit on the rough side.

Range Rover.

Get it customized at SVO (LR factory custom division)

Range Rover Autobiography LWB

Luxury SUVs are terrible OP, only soccer moms and douchebags drive mall crawlers

Spoonfeeding: the thread

>we cant have a discussion on an automotive forum wherein people recommend a clueless person luxury suvs

>range rover
yeah keep it while its under warranty I tell you what that tata bullshit doesn't make anything other than a bmw on roids
The Bentley Bentayga is the best luxury suv in every aspect, just expect to wait to receive it

Cayenne Turbo S. Nice interior, panoramic roof, Isofix in the back. Quick, too.

>The Bentley Bentayga is the best luxury suv in every aspect
Have you had the displeasure of seeing it in the metal? It is the most frumpy, chintzy, ungainly thing ever. A cross-eyed Q7, meant for Chinese real estate developers.

this
everything else is just shite compared

Doesn't drive as well a 200 series or any unibody mall crawler, these cars never go off road so what's the point?
Plus it has the aerodynamic properties of a brick.

GLK is a good people mover and does look less like a van

It's more spacious and rides better than any of the lifted cars in this thread.

>Plus it's a "luxury" truck that depreciates thousands as soon as you leave the dealership.

That's why you lease it fucknuts. Mercedes's depreciate just as fast if not worse.

You must be poorfag. Only poorfags lease. Leasing is the worst type of financing you can do. Do your research and get back to me.
The OP, and I, can afford to pay cash for depreciating assets such as cars.
Leasing a car is like paying depreciation costs on the car, finance and other fees, which ultimately is stupid.

Any thoughts on MB GLC SUV.
I am considering this next year.

>FCA
>state-of-the-art anything
kek

my uncle and his dad drove a gwagen and a j105 through siberia to eastern russia and back. The j105 was destroyed in a swamp during the journey back, the gelandewagen is daily driven to this day and works like a charm.

Nice Audi Q7 with mutations from royal inbreeding.

Having sat in both, and driven the GL, I'd much rather prefer the Mercedes. I'd look at the Bentayga or Cayenne for alternatives, but that's about it. Maybe a Range Rover.

>Rebodied Land Cruiser
>''Luxury''
Pick one.

The most expensive one you can afford, because they get incrementally better. So, GLC < GLE < GLS.

MT SUV of the year - and for good reason. I'd also consider an F-Pace.

This. Also it wont brake down every 3 months.

>it wont brake down every 3 months.
>VAGshit
Pick one.

Oil sheikhs drive Land Cruisers.

Oil sheikhs are also pretty well known for not having a sense of taste.

If you want your big ads SUV to have some degree of driving fun and be luxurious, you have only a handfull of options: cayenne turbo, x5m, maybe x6m, bentayaga up some degree. If you want a comfy barge and reliability, just go Lexus lx.